alhamdulillah happy to say the muslimways magazine issue 2 is finally ready

inshallah do give us feedback

and hope you find this issue beneficial

PATH TO HEAVEN
http://www.muslimways.com/magazine/issue2.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mlsh27
08-20-2006, 10:38 PM
Here is my quick feedback: change the cover! It's very bland...font, colors,picture...everything. My brother is a graphic designer...so he taught me what to look for. Sorry to sound harsh.

MuslimWays
08-20-2006, 10:48 PM
I am a Graphic designer myself, but I did not do the cover... Whats your brothers name? if I may ask, I might know him :)

mlsh27
08-20-2006, 10:50 PM
He isn't Muslim..and he is in the US lol...I am unsure where you are...but his website is alexanderrscott.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MinAhlilHadeeth
08-21-2006, 12:14 AM
Path to heaven page and everything after looked ok in terms of design, but the other pages could do with some tweeking. I haven't had the time to read it yet, but inshaAllah i'll reply after i've read it.

:wasalamex

MuslimWays
08-21-2006, 08:52 AM
We are based in London, our site: igraphic.co.uk

Jazak'Allah khair for your comment Umm_Shaheed, in the next Issue insha'Allah we will use a photoshop template, if anyone wants to help out doing page layout for the magazine, please reply to this or contact me :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.