/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam

*MusLimah_19*
08-20-2006, 11:26 PM
Salam im kind of new 2 this:wub: :wub:

anyways :brothers: and :sisters: inshallah I will give u lot a link that I want u 2 look at.

Please tell me what u all think.

I do not agree with allot of hadeets, I feel that they are clearly not the word of the profit (pbah) or his wives etc, as they claim:grumbling

I believe that it is written by men who wish to be on a higher rank than women on this earth , and have chosen to abandon the quran:cry:

And the sad thing is that allot of women believe all of this:? WHY::?

Anyways tell me what ya think.:D

[link removed]
al.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*MusLimah_19*
08-21-2006, 02:43 PM
sos i was in a rush last night when i was writin the above:giggling:

anyways i hope this is the right link

[link removed]

do u think men are more superior to women:rollseyes

inshallah when u go on it Scroll down to where the choices are, then u can choose from any topic. :statisfie

People say things like if your husband dies in a state which he is happy with u then you will be asked to enter janna from which ever gat u wish...:rollseyes is that true?

- Qatada -
08-21-2006, 08:55 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sister. insha'Allaah you'll have a beneficial stay here. If you have any questions regarding the authentic ahadith, or anything about islam - please don't hesitate to ask. [But please keep an open mind]

The site you just posted, they only support the Qur'aan and do not accept the authentic ahadith said by the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him.) [This is ironic because one won't know how to perform salaah etc. unless they follow the sunnah, and this is where that group has gone astray]

However, on this forum - we accept the authentic narrations because they have been recorded, and the study of hadith is a science of its own. You can learn about this later on insha'Allaah (God willing.)

we look forward to your posts insha'Allaah (God willing.)

Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.