/* */

PDA

View Full Version : changin ur username

The Ruler
08-21-2006, 12:28 PM
:sl:

i jus checked out the changing your username form...and i was thinking that when we change we dont really give a reason...sometimes people prefer a bit of change and thus would like to change their usernames...will that be a reason???....and mayb you could have a limited time before which you can change your username...like a month maybe...???...because giving a reason as to why your changing a username is really hard...especially when you cahnge for one reason alll the time...'i would like a change'...

jus a comment und a suggewstion :) :thumbs_up

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mujahidah4Allah
08-21-2006, 12:29 PM

good idea actually :) btw you made typos be careful... :omg:

ma'salamah

The Ruler
08-21-2006, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hyper~gal

good idea actually :) btw you made typos be careful... :omg:

ma'salamah
oh ryt....i rote und...cuz of dis weird accent i heard from dis anime character :D und de 'suggestion' thingy?...i wasnt bothrd to edit it n fix de error wen i kno ders sum1 hu can corect it if he wants to :rollseyes

Mujahidah4Allah
08-21-2006, 12:33 PM

lolz u know who i'm talkin about :p lol

ma'salamah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
08-21-2006, 03:44 PM
I must say I am very confused by people changing their usernames.
I have trouble remembering who is who at the best of times - now I haven't got a chance!!!:? ;D

The Ruler
08-21-2006, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I must say I am very confused by people changing their usernames.
I have trouble remembering who is who at the best of times - now I haven't got a chance!!!:? ;D
oh ders a thread calld 'the member known as...' or summink lyk dat....dat shud help :D :D

Mohammed Bilal
08-22-2006, 02:56 PM
I reckon we should be able to change our desired usernames because but then again can you do this in emails no its very similar to the messages on here.

Hijaabi22
08-22-2006, 05:19 PM
Yeah Man Dats Sumat I Shudda Thought Of, My Reason Is Simply Because I Get Bored Quikly Hence Y I Keep Changin My Display Pics And Username

Al-Hanbali
08-22-2006, 05:30 PM

lol sis..........wot is it about ur avatar and username that makes u bored so quick. You've changed it like a million times now. ( okay thats a bit over exxageration):)

Hijaabi22
08-22-2006, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taymullah

lol sis..........wot is it about ur avatar and username that makes u bored so quick. You've changed it like a million times now. ( okay thats a bit over exxageration):)
Lol I jus fancy a change every now n then.... every day more like lol :giggling:

Far7an
08-22-2006, 07:34 PM

The field will not be removed. You will need to provide a reason. If the moderator/admin feels the reason is good enough, it'll be changed, otherwise it won't.

Case closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.