/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Three Israelis told by Fijian immigration officer that they cannot enter country for

MuslimahBlue
08-21-2006, 07:46 PM
3 Israelis evicted from paradise

Three Israelis told by Fijian immigration officer that they cannot enter country for mistreating Palestinians during military service
By Itamar Eichner

Three Israeli backpackers were evicted from Fiji after a Muslim immigration officer ruled that they had humiliated Palestinians during their military service in the territories.

The three – Amit Ronen, Eldar Avracohen, and Nimrod Lahav – left Israel in February for a tour in Australia.

In July they decided to spend a week in Fiji. On July 13 they arrived at Fiji airport where a surprise awaited them

"We gave our passports to the officer, and when she saw we are Israelis she asked for ID cards. We told her we don't understand why we need ID cards and she responded shouting: 'You know very well how to ask Palestinians for IDs and humiliate them for three years."

That's what Avracohen wrote in a complaint letter he sent to Israel's Ambassador to Australia Nati Tamir.

The three were held at Fiji airport for six hours and officials rebuked their pleas to be allowed to make a phone call.

Armed policemen took them to a cell at the airport where they spent the night before being sent back to Australia.

"I don't look like a terrorist and there is no reason to point a gun at me," Nimrod Lahav wrote in a letter to ambassador Tamir.

Avracohen wrote that the incident was the most humiliating experience he had ever gone through.

The Foreign Ministry said the matter is being dealt with.
Source: http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/...288195,00.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
therebbe
08-21-2006, 11:08 PM
state-led systematic persecution
Nope. Try again.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-21-2006, 11:09 PM
i didnt make it up, so how nope?

Ekaskayusmi
08-21-2006, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimahBlue
"We gave our passports to the officer, and when she saw we are Israelis she asked for ID cards. We told her we don't understand why we need ID cards and she responded shouting: 'You know very well how to ask Palestinians for IDs and humiliate them for three years."
Karma can sure sting back!

Avracohen wrote that the incident was the most humiliating experience he had ever gone through.
Aww now he knows what Palestinians go through.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
therebbe
08-21-2006, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
i didnt make it up, so how nope?
Since I trust that Zulkiflim will not respond I will tell you what the definition of the Holocaust is:

Holocaust: Great destruction resulting in the extensive loss of life, especially by fire.

After the Jews were gased they were put into cremetoriums and burnt into ashes and then piles into huge mass graves of ashes.

Are palestinians being mass murdered by fire? Last time I checked over 1,000 Israeli's have died compared to the 3,000 Palestinians. Still terrible loss of life, and both sided are guilty of terrible things. But does the event have anything to do with the word 'Holocaust".... Absolutly not.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-21-2006, 11:14 PM
i never said it was exactly like the Holocaust, but it fits in, though partially.

therebbe
08-21-2006, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
i never said it was exactly like the Holocaust, but it fits in, though partially.
Fits in partially though? Please tell me how. This is going to be a fun offtopic debate. I'm taking out my resource websites now as we speak. :)

Woodrow
08-21-2006, 11:16 PM
Most of the off topic threads have been deleted. Some only were replies to off topic thread. to the ones that did not intentionaly bash, word of advice, do not respond to any posts that contain bashing.

Bashing of any other member by any member will not be tolerated.

QuranStudy
08-21-2006, 11:17 PM
I'm taking out my resource websites now as we speak.
....bringing out the kayusha rockets for defense :D

therebbe
08-21-2006, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
....bringing out the kayusha rockets for defense :D
lol. That was actually a good one. ;D

Zulkiflim
08-22-2006, 12:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by therebbe
Since I trust that Zulkiflim will not respond I will tell you what the definition of the Holocaust is:

Holocaust: Great destruction resulting in the extensive loss of life, especially by fire.

After the Jews were gased they were put into cremetoriums and burnt into ashes and then piles into huge mass graves of ashes.

Are palestinians being mass murdered by fire? Last time I checked over 1,000 Israeli's have died compared to the 3,000 Palestinians. Still terrible loss of life, and both sided are guilty of terrible things. But does the event have anything to do with the word 'Holocaust".... Absolutly not.
Salaam,

I did reply but the mod deleted it..

Oh wow,,palestinian are just NOT EBING MASS murdered by fire so it is not a holocaust..WOW..

So if by that definition those jews whom were gassed to death should not be coutned in,,nor the jews whom were bombed,tortured or shot or beaten..

Well then surely then we should rename it to just plain Murder...casue then the number of death has dropped drastically.

Palesitnian are being oppresed in their own land and their childrne shot at.every whre they go they are bign bombed and their food and resources are bign cut.

In short they are jsut like the jews who lived in detention capms..while the jews were murdered immediately..the palestinian are enduring OPPRESION DN THE ISRELAIS MADE HOLOCAUST...for more than the iSrealis holocasut..

Also as the jews did not fight back so tehy were mass murdered did you thik arabs are so weak so as not to fight abck against a GOLIATH?

As you did not fight back but suffer under German Goliath?

therebbe
08-22-2006, 02:07 AM
So if by that definition those jews whom were gassed to death
Are you ignorant, or can you just not read properly? Jews who died by gas were burnt. basically almost every Jew in a death camp was burnt into ash! Should I put my posts in 5 size font so you can read it properly?

Palesitnian are being oppresed in their own land
On there own land? is that right? Look up some history and find who was there before the palestinians. You will be quite interested to know there were people living there called "JEWS" before Christians and Muslims conquered the land.

ManchesterFolk
08-22-2006, 02:22 AM
Don't even bother therebbe.

Don't go down to his level.

The way he presents his anti-semetic material, and how he spits out his hateful propaganda is sickening. I use to be a supporter of the palestinians but people like zulkiflim make people on the fence go towards the opposite side.

Pro-Palestinian members should try and control loose cannons like this guy. Comapring palestinians to the Holocaust. What a sick thought.

It disturbs me there is a disgusting person out there like this. It makes me scared.

Zulkiflim
08-22-2006, 05:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by therebbe
Are you ignorant, or can you just not read properly? Jews who died by gas were burnt. basically almost every Jew in a death camp was burnt into ash! Should I put my posts in 5 size font so you can read it properly?

On there own land? is that right? Look up some history and find who was there before the palestinians. You will be quite interested to know there were people living there called "JEWS" before Christians and Muslims conquered the land.

Salaam,

Wow...the word basically every jew....wow..now can you tell me,let say there are supposedly 4~ 6 million jews dead....can you tell me basically how many percentage are NOT burnt to death?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&h...ctures&spell=1

Above is alink for holocasut pictures of dead jews not burned jews..

And tell me,for those basically whom are shot or bombed or beaten to death,,do they count as Holocasut victims?

Or they dont?

then you are rewriting history arent you.

And before the Jews were there whom lived there?
Do you want to go far bak to where?

So it is simple ,Isreal is a creation of westrn guilt and some evanglical and zionist movement whom want their respctive messiah to come.

So as i say before,the evil has passed,as Jews hated hitler and suffered under hitler.
So do not Palestinian muslim and chiristna suffer under Jews.

About how many Jews were killed?

About 6,000,000 (six million) Jews were killed during the Holocaust. It is impossible to know exactly how many people died as the deaths were comprised of thousands of different events over a period of more than four years. About 3,000,000 Jews died in concentration camps or death camps such as Auschwitz. But another 3,000,000 or so Jews died when Nazi soldiers marched into many large and small towns in Germany, Poland, the Soviet Union and other areas and murdered people by the dozens or by the hundreds.

In fact, these systematic murders, in many ways, are similar to what the Serbians are doing right now to the Albanians (and why we currently are at war with them.) The Nazis who marched into towns and shot Jews were known as the Einsatzgruppen. If you are interested in this topic, there is an excellent essay called "An Introduction to the Einsatzgruppen" at http://www.holocaust-history.org/intro-einsatz/

It is also very important to know that about 6,000,000 non-Jews were murdered by the Nazis during the Holocaust. These included people who were murdered because they were Catholic, Communist, Disabled, or Homosexual, among other reasons.
Source
http://www.holocaust-history.org/que.../general.shtml

Zulkiflim
08-22-2006, 05:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ManchesterFolk
Don't even bother therebbe.

Don't go down to his level.

The way he presents his anti-semetic material, and how he spits out his hateful propaganda is sickening. I use to be a supporter of the palestinians but people like zulkiflim make people on the fence go towards the opposite side.

Pro-Palestinian members should try and control loose cannons like this guy. Comapring palestinians to the Holocaust. What a sick thought.

It disturbs me there is a disgusting person out there like this. It makes me scared.

Salaam,

Jsut so you know the arab are semitic,....and if you are against the arabs you are anti semitic..

I thin that peopple like you who claim to support but actually casue diseension should just show your true colours..

It is hyprocritical to live in this world wihout reveliang your own self.

A liar world living in a lie..

therebbe
08-22-2006, 02:30 PM
I couldn't understand a thing you said. Please put your posts into spell check. Thank you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.