View Full Version : Muslim Wikipedia

al-fateh
08-22-2006, 01:50 AM
http://www.muslimwikipedia.com/mw/index.php/Main_Page
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
08-22-2006, 04:10 AM
Thanks... all of us should contribute something for it...

Najiullah
08-22-2006, 08:59 AM
thank for the link

jazakALlah

MuslimWays
08-25-2006, 09:37 PM
:hiding: Why they using MW term, thats my site term MuslimWays [MAD]very upset![/MAD]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
08-25-2006, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimWays
:hiding: Why they using MW term, thats my site term MuslimWays [MAD]very upset![/MAD]

oh that your site?!

thanks

Far7an
08-25-2006, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimWays
:hiding: Why they using MW term, thats my site term MuslimWays [mad]very upset![/mad]
Perhaps if you contact them and explain that you created your site before them, and that abbreviation is unique and often linked to your site, maybe they would be willing to change it.

snakelegs
08-25-2006, 10:17 PM
al-fateh,
thanks for this link! (reps too, of course). i see it needs a lot of articles yet. maybe some from this forum could help.
for quite awhile there has been a sikh wikipedia [called sikhiwiki!] for quite a while but never knew islam has one too.

AvarAllahNoor
08-29-2006, 11:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
for quite awhile there has been a sikh wikipedia [called sikhiwiki!] for quite a while but never knew islam has one too.
Yeah that rocks! All you need for Sikhsm! :)

north_malaysian
08-30-2006, 04:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
al-fateh,
thanks for this link! (reps too, of course). i see it needs a lot of articles yet. maybe some from this forum could help.
even Orthodox Christians have one too ... but I forgot the name... :rollseyes

Muezzin
08-30-2006, 11:59 AM
Cool wiki, but that picture of Abdul Ar-Rahman looks like Ludwig Von Beethoven. Guess that look must have been cool back then. Maybe.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.