/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah's - 'Qasidah Nuniyyah' [Audio (in Arabic)]

- Qatada -
08-22-2006, 01:04 PM
:salamext:

Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah's (691H - 751H)

'Qasidah Nuniyyah' (on the Description of Jannah)

Recited by Abdul Aziz Al-Matrafy

Qasidah Nuniyyah being the Arabic for, 'A Poem, all the verses of which end with the letter Nun.

Trays of gold and cups will be passed round them, (there will be) therein all that the one's inner-selves could desire, all that the eyes could delight in, and you will abide therein forever. This is the Paradise which you have been made to inherit because of your deeds which you used to do (in the life of the world). Therein for you will be fruits in plenty, of which you will eat (as you desire). (Al-Quran, 43: 71-73)

Abu Hurairah (may Allaah Almighty be pleased with him) Narrates that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, Almighty Allah says,

'I have prepared for my pious servants that which no eye has seen and no ear has heard and neither has the thought occurred in any persons' heart, so recite if you wish'.

'No soul knows what pleasures are hidden for him' (Al-Qur'an, 32: 17)

- Download -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MinAhlilHadeeth
08-22-2006, 01:12 PM
JazakAllah khayr.

:wasalamex

umm-sulaim
08-22-2006, 01:21 PM
BaarakaAllahu feek akhee!!

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-26-2006, 10:10 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

A very good Qaseetah, my Mothers favourite,it gets annoying after hearing it everyday...
All the: azmaaani... ahzaaaani ..kufraaaaniii.. sukkaaaani..Quraaanii :heated: :uhwhat
it ain't called a Nuuniyah for nothing ey!!??

I love it's meaning though...barakAllahu feek Akhee!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
02-04-2007, 11:58 PM
:sl:

Is it available anywhere else? I think Street Dawah is down.

Umar001
02-05-2007, 12:13 AM
There was a website I got it from

The link was on here, I done some searchin on the site and found it and put it on my fone, I cant find the original link though :(

BlissfullyJaded
02-05-2007, 12:23 AM
:sl:

It okay, I found it elsewhere alhamdulillah! You need to register to download it:
http://darulislam.info/forum/showthr...=5709#post5709

I could upload it somewhere else laters.

- Qatada -
03-19-2007, 02:11 PM
:salamext:

bump

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.