/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How did you find your way to the forums?

Khaldun
01-02-2005, 04:08 AM
Assalamu Alykum

Alhamdulilah our small community is increasing day by day. And I thought I just ask ppl how they found their way to the forums?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
01-02-2005, 05:57 PM
a mate of mine told me :-\

WomanOfJihad
01-02-2005, 06:48 PM
hmm... Sister UMMATEE ( Snapper) told me abt the forum

Uthman
01-03-2005, 07:29 PM
A good soul was advertising this forum on another forum!:approve: :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Genius
01-03-2005, 07:54 PM
I felt sorry for the guy who created this website, so i thought i would bless the forum with my presence.

Uthman
01-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Lol! Why did you feel sorry for the admin? I assure you he's not lonely! :approve:

Khaldun
01-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Assalamu Alykum

How kind of you brother Genuis I bet that brother must feel very speciel :D

aamirsaab
01-05-2005, 10:54 AM
asalam to all
i was informd by brother khaldun about this sute - it rocks man :D :applaud:

Uthman
01-08-2005, 09:51 PM
I couldn't agree more aamirsaab :)

Umm Yoosuf
01-08-2005, 10:03 PM
A firend of mine from another site told me about it alhmdulilaah!

Uma Rayanah
01-09-2005, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProudMuslimah
A firend of mine from another site told me about it alhmdulilaah!

:sl:

~*I hope u r all in da best state of health 'N' iman inshallah*~

well my self thanx 2 u proudmuslimah.... u da one who told me about dis site,,,,

Alxmduliaah...

Uthman
01-09-2005, 03:32 PM
Bessie m8s 4 life, eh? ;)

Umm Yoosuf
01-09-2005, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
Bessie m8s 4 life, eh? ;)

Something like that hehehe

Umm Yoosuf
04-10-2005, 07:58 PM
New members plz tell us How did you find your way to the forums? :)

h1jabi_sista
04-10-2005, 08:08 PM
well.......im not new but lemmi share my story....

once upon a time i was looking for the lyrics to the burdah.... :)

i searched and searched for ages and ages.... :zip:

hours went by and still i had no lyrics.... :thumbs_do

then i came across this website which i had never seen before.... :omg:

strange...it looks quite good so i surfed it a bit..... :)

i then came across a forum.....very suprised i joined... :D

and now ive been a faithful member ever since.... :thumbs_up

i lived happily ever after.... :p

the end

:w:

S_87
04-10-2005, 08:22 PM
:sl: ^^ wow nice story and there was no wicked step mother either ;D

me? well i saw load islam on a few sigs ...thought lemme chek it out
and here i am :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-10-2005, 09:34 PM
BROTHER KHALDUN'S Signiture on IF:):):)

BlissfullyJaded
04-10-2005, 10:02 PM

Bro Kadafi's link in the IF Link Exchange...and then bro Khaldun's sig reminded me to join. :)

*Somali-chick*
04-11-2005, 01:08 AM

i found out bout this forum thru *Proud Muslimah*, mashAllah an excellent forum indeed :applaud:

wasalaam :)

Umm Yoosuf
04-11-2005, 10:12 AM
>>>>>>>>>>next Please

Far7an
04-11-2005, 10:59 AM
I was forced to join at gunpoint :omg:

Nah, A freind who knows a friend who knows the admin asked me to join :)

MoonLight
04-11-2005, 12:02 PM

A friend sent me an email about the site. :)

wasalaam

The Ruler
04-11-2005, 04:32 PM

well........i was surfing through the site www.load-islam.com and came across the word "forum" in the corner, then i jus wated to check and as usual i joined in but never posted until......well........quite along time.:)

:sister:

Ammar
04-13-2005, 12:53 PM
Brother Osman asked me to join..thanx to him

Danish
04-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Someone bullied me into signing up...

lol nah just j/k

Salema
09-16-2005, 06:31 PM
Well..i Was Searching 4 Nasheeds Od Zain Bhika..i Searched 4 Months N Months..then In A Forum I See This Page..then I Finally Joined..jaja..!

Sosocheeky
09-18-2005, 03:11 PM
why did I join????

zAk bullied me into joining... :confused:

whyyyyyyyy???? :anger:

i joke! he posted the link on IGm..so i decided to join. :)

Ra`eesah
09-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

A sister pmed me on another forum and told me to join. Alhamdulillaah

- Qatada -
09-18-2005, 03:43 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

a sister invited me to a sister who knew a brother who told me about this forum.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

TEH
09-18-2005, 03:48 PM
My great grandmother in the village in Pakistan had a dream....

And here I am...

ok fine, the nasheeds brought me here...

:D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-18-2005, 03:51 PM

Bro Khaldun's sig in another forum led me here :D

- Qatada -
09-18-2005, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TEH
My great grandmother in the village in Pakistan had a dream....

And here I am...

:D
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

shouldn't that be in the 'i have a dream' section :p or maybe a new thread 'my grandmother' had a dream?? :brother:

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Beblessed
09-18-2005, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid

well........i was surfing through the site www.load-islam.com and came across the word "forum" in the corner, then i jus wated to check and as usual i joined in
:sister:
Same me i yust found it there joined it here, here i am ;)

Zuko
09-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Well, you see I was looking for Dawud Wharnsby Ali's nasheeds and I saw load-islam pop up on the search engine... Ok so I tried to listen on the main page but none of them worked... So I left the website cursing and then pretty soon I ended up searching for the guy again and LI popped up, once more, although I didn't know it.. I got pissed again when the links still didnt work and then I happened to see the little link that said 'forums' and I clicked it... It looked okay and then I realized that I couldn't read any threads or posts until I signed up... Pretty smart way to get people to sign up I gotta say... Anyways, I signed up, and made my first post and then I got bitten by the LI bug... And it won't leave me alone....

sana1
09-18-2005, 05:27 PM
yeh i was luking for new nasheeds on google n this site thing was on long list n i clicked on this first n i gt load gud naats but they didnt work cuz u have to register so i did n then thats how i found it

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-18-2005, 05:28 PM

The Nasheed listinging center was a very smart addition to the forum it seems Mashallah.

aisha22
09-18-2005, 05:31 PM
yes i agree to that cuz thats wat brought me here too otherwise i wudent have found it

Lonely_Boy
09-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Asslam O Aleakum Members

Well there is a little story about that............. or u can say i am telling u about my nature as well............as being of part of this world and as a normal Human being I have nature that sometime i go for this world like searching songs, funny emails, softwares and kind of stuff like that and sometime i go for religious(islam) things like by seaching Nasheeds, Quran Tilawat, Hadith, islamic wallpapers, stories and all.......... and i say to myself that now i become so religious and don't go for this world and all stuff but then again lost in this world and this life cycle going on and on ........so one day same thing happen to me and i m search for Nasheeds and come on Load-Islam and then here ...........so member remember in prayers take care......May Almighty Allah Bless upon u and increase all of us in Iman

Jazakallah
WAssalam

Protected_Diamond
09-19-2005, 09:58 AM
:sl: I was just surfing the net and i came across this wonderful site... :)

black_blood
09-19-2005, 10:09 AM
Gandalf introduced me into this forum.
We are members in islamcan.
which is another islamic forum

SALAMZ

Danish
09-19-2005, 10:16 AM
i was brainwashed into coming here after being abducted by aliens. How convincing :)

Protected_Diamond
09-19-2005, 10:17 AM
^^intresting!! lol :)

black_blood
09-21-2005, 11:05 AM
oooooohhhhhhhhh yessss soooooooooo convincing!!!!

sorry brother i was joking.

SALAMZ

akulion
09-21-2005, 03:05 PM
I was transported here via a banner on some site which I truly dont remember!

muha0154
09-28-2005, 02:00 AM
Assalaamu Alaykum

I accidentally stumbled upon it. Searching for stuff on Sh. Ali Jaber, and google sent me to this page. Not much in the way of the Shaykh, but a great site all the same.
Salaam.

Muhammad

Safa
09-28-2005, 02:18 AM

I was googling info about prophet and came across the LI homepage. After some days of reading, I came across the nasheeds section, so I signed up to listen. Eventually I started going to forums and now I'm a regular visitor.

Angel24
09-28-2005, 02:52 AM

well...like most of other :brother: 's and :sister: 's who like listening to nasheeds am one of them tooo....
i always used to go to load-islam to listen to nasheeds and it wasn't working for a while, so this site was listed there to go and try or something... :confused:
so yea came here and joined LI...although i don't post much but i always read though...and am glad i joined...thankz to LI...learned a lot that didn't know... :)

sorry if i was off topic... :-[

#aFrOgUrL#
10-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Me sis told me so yea!!!!
1 off the other forums i went to doesn't work anymore so yea came ta this forum!!!!!

peace ta all!!!!!!

cookie_doh
01-28-2006, 07:29 PM
i found out about it from a yahoo search.

hasib
01-28-2006, 07:31 PM

someone sent me a link on msn..

afriend2
01-28-2006, 07:33 PM
salaam,

erm well i was trying to find the words for a nasheed so the google search brought me to the load-islam bit. i then saw the forum bit and thought i would have a look and see what the topics were. mashAllah they were all interesting so i then joined. :wub:

wassalam

jzcasejz
01-28-2006, 07:40 PM
After I came back from Saudi I kept thinking of Shaikh Saleh al Taleb's beautiful voice so I searched through google for informations on Saudi and Imams and found the Imams of the Haramain thread and after looking through that thread I found out what I was missing out on and joined straight away:happy:

afriend
01-28-2006, 07:40 PM
i was refered 2 this forum by Khaldun....i was lookin 4 some info about Sheikh Shuraim, so he refered me 2 here......I have found what i was lookin 4 at last...Alhamdulillah.....But I'm not leavin...this place is too good

sapphire
01-28-2006, 07:43 PM
hmm well my whole school listened to nasheeds from the site and i saw the word forum so i joint it and then i never posted for a few months n then i thought i would check it out and subhanallah still here today.......

Z
01-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Salaam.

Blame brother Khaldun for my presence.

Muezzin
01-28-2006, 08:04 PM
How did you find your way to the forums?
Followed bread crumbs.

nazapat
01-29-2006, 01:18 AM

by a google search

afriend
01-29-2006, 01:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Followed bread crumbs.
lol.......

found his way here after a series of dangerous pathways and routes through the dark and challenging forrest.......

Uthman
01-29-2006, 01:25 PM

I was assimilated by Kadafi of borg.

*Salma*
01-29-2006, 03:33 PM

i was searching 4 sum nasheeds on google and after searching through sites i came by this 1 and i liked it so i signed up

Tanzil Ahmed
01-29-2006, 03:38 PM
One of the member of my forum told me

ummhabibah
01-29-2006, 03:41 PM

i was serching for some islamic nasheeds and i came across it and den guess wat i decided to in and contribute. marshallah nice forum.:) :)

Halima
01-29-2006, 03:59 PM

Members you can always look back at feature "Referrers" to look back at who referred you here.

http://www.islamicboard.com/referrers.php

samina1
01-29-2006, 05:57 PM
SALAM
Allah direct me here alhumdoliah..
ma salam..

Kent Nielsen
01-29-2006, 06:06 PM
Hi An acquiantence from another forum posted the link to this one.

Snowflake
01-29-2006, 09:15 PM
I came across LI, whilst surfing net for islamic sites. I registered but was too shy to post anything until for about a few months after lol. Look at me now though. I can't shut up! :giggling:

Nawal89
01-29-2006, 11:03 PM
I was bored one day. So i googled ISLAMIC FORUMS. and kapow here i am. :D

Wahid
01-30-2006, 01:25 AM
Search engines

shaharoun
01-30-2006, 03:26 AM
:sl: One of brothers in faith introduced it to me,...alhamdulillah
may Allah bestow mercy unto him.
Is the duty of all of us to tell others about islamic websites

imaan49
01-30-2006, 04:23 AM
asalaamu alaikum

a member from another forum gave me the link to this one

Genius
01-31-2006, 10:58 AM
I joined this forum at the beggining cos no one was here and cos Khaldun asked. Looking back I don't really care.

Rabi'ya
01-31-2006, 11:05 AM
came from load-islam when i was looking for nasheeds :)

Rabi'ya:rose:

MetSudaisTwice
01-31-2006, 11:06 AM
salam
i found this forum while searching for khutbahs from makkah, and i don't regret at all joining this forum
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
01-31-2006, 11:09 AM
Salams
Just stumbled across it - and a very good forum, too!
Wassalam

Tilmeez
01-31-2006, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
came from load-islam when i was looking for nasheeds :)

Rabi'ya:rose:
And then u introduced it to me.... :statisfie

The Ruler
02-02-2006, 08:47 PM

i woz lookin 4 nasheeds n came across dis forum so i signd up...but i didnt no wat a forum woz 4 :statisfie :statisfie . but den i dunno som how i knew n den dtarted posted probably like bout a few months after. ;D ;D

Salaam
02-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Salaam,

The way that i found out about this forum is through my classmate. I saw him using this site in class when he should of been doing his work, then I joined this forum. And he should me around this forum told me the DO's and DON'T...

Christina
02-03-2006, 04:30 PM
I was on google last night looking up stuff for a report I've got to write for a World religions class, and here I am.:)

Liban
02-09-2006, 08:36 PM
ask him but he is offline so u cant talk to him.....
:skeleton:

Smok
02-09-2006, 10:43 PM
I found link on http://www.militaryphotos.net :)

Tasneem
02-09-2006, 10:44 PM
I found islamicboard out about islamicboard
Through Gandalf.

SaLaMz

Nasir_bhai
02-11-2006, 02:09 PM
i had been told by a friend alhamdulilah

Nabal12
02-12-2006, 01:39 AM
I started my search for an islamic site when I was on the Jewish sites...I tend to like reading their opinions about world issues. I thought about it, and I guess I knew it was time for me to write my own opinions and defend islam instead of just reading what they were saying to us and about us. So I googled the words "islamic message board", and here I am now.

Malaikah
02-12-2006, 01:47 AM

well my friend told me about it, i only joined for the nasheeds ;D but then i got sucked in to posting because of the limited member thing!! lol i was so annoyed by it but now i love the forum for the actual forum and not the nasheeds. :okay:

abdul Majid
02-12-2006, 01:48 AM
i was searching google for islam mircles..lol.

Amz
02-13-2006, 04:15 PM
a friend introduced me 2 it, been hooked to this forum since den

isk
02-14-2006, 04:40 PM
Since Ive moved to london, i hardly know any muslim friends who i can talk/discuss about our deen, so i was searching through the net and came upon this site, i believe its very helpful and pray u keep up the good work....salaams

extinction
04-20-2006, 08:10 PM
I am not sure if there is a thread like this already ...but I thought it would be cool if people could share their how they joined LI story....I'll start off basically your story should include how you foud out about this site what prompted you to join what is it a friend? If so.. who? Did you stumble upon here by accident? Were you a member of any other forums and decided to join another one? If so which forums?

My Story

Well I was searching for some good recording of salaah al budayr's video salaah recordings on google..and I clicked on the "Imams of Haramain II-III"(cant remember) and then saw all these posts about whos leading salaah when and so on I was like whoa this is totally cool and I bookmarked the site..next day I came back on and joined...before this never even knew much about forums....now share your stories!!!

Umm Safiya
04-20-2006, 08:58 PM

A sister showed my a site with lots of anasheed, then we found out it was a forum, so we both joined.. :D Short story yeah!

extinction
04-20-2006, 08:59 PM
hmm short and sweet any other takers??

extinction
04-20-2006, 09:24 PM
guess not...

afriend
04-20-2006, 09:27 PM
I was after Sheikh Shuraim(HA) and information about him......Looks like I found what I was looking for...:):):):):):)

Sister_6038
04-20-2006, 09:28 PM
my story....it was an accident that went right!!! :D:D:D

Helena
04-20-2006, 09:29 PM

my story is diff....firstly i was joined in islamchannel forum...but it was too dry......den i moved to path to peace....same........i left...

den on google...i typed islamic forum.....i found this site.......i saw how many ppl are joined.......and i thought must be my kinda thing......

i rememba my first thread stylish beard........it was interesting theme...i got everybodies attention........

Daffodil
04-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Asalamulaikum

I used to go on suni forum when i started practicing, at the time it was good because i was learning lots, however i got more knowledgeable n more practicing n started to realise that it was messed up. because if u have a different opinion to one of their shayks they get defensive n delete ur posts etc, where as if some one sed something against a shayk they didnt like n i did they wud let every one continue posting to say why that shayk is misled etc etc. The deleted posts i put up from islam q and a n deleted hadith quotes id put up against bida etc etc. i only used to go on it mainly for the sisters section, as i feel more comfortable in there.

i decided to leave n went on reviving islam, but that got suspended as it always does as its pro jihadi etc n aint afraid to talk about jihad. plus the sisters section i think was a bit too dry for me.

I didnt want to go back on to suni forum, which i by the way think they shud change the name to sufi forum, so my husband sed to look for another forum, so i googled islam forum n loads of things came up but this looked ok so thought id check it out n i did do. n so far im likin it. the ppl are younger then the other forums i been to, but its a nice mix of ppl, some more practicing then others, some seem to wanna practice, so i think its gud because we can do our naseeha bit to them. i also like the laidbackness in terms of the halal fun section etc.

any ways soz for going off on one. lol

asalamulaikum

Mohsin
04-21-2006, 03:48 PM
Good idea about starting the thread

for me it was the good nasheed section, i was practicing for half a year and the nasheed CD's i was initially given had become a bit dry for me, so i wanted to hear new stuff so i found this site. I saw the forum, didn't initially think too much of it but then i saw some good dialogues going on and Bro Ansar Al Adl seemeed really knowledgable and i had a few questions to ask so i asked them and got good answers and been here ever since ! :D

arehat
04-21-2006, 03:50 PM
Well my hubby joined and so did i...

IbnAbdulHakim
04-21-2006, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arehat
whos your hubby?

I got bored at work. So i thot lets be bored on the forums ;D

Daffodil
04-21-2006, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arehat

same reason my husband joined. he follows me around like a lost likkle puppy bless him.

Starseeker
04-21-2006, 03:58 PM
I joined because i was on the comp and didn't want to revise so i started to look for better things to do and i stumbled across this one.

sapphire
04-21-2006, 04:01 PM
:lol::haha:^^ guess i was listening to nasheeds then noticed it sed forum so clicked on tht..i dnt actually remember registering :lol:

------
04-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Erm, I cnt even remember how I stumbled across this forum! Most probly on Google LOL... Still, I cant regret I joined it :D :D :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil

probably coz that is wot is expected of girls...to alwys giggle mayb...:)
**AHEM-AHEM** - I don't think so. :p

NahidSarvy
04-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Peace, everyone!

I dunno how I ended up here... bin poking around various forums and this seemed like one worth commenting on, so I registered. A happy accident, as someone else said!

ishkabab
04-21-2006, 04:59 PM
well i was checking out my old time website http://www.shariahboard.org/ and some one over there had a question about some nasheed here in islamicboard....so i decided to click on it so i could hear it but i couldnt until i had 50 posts..lol so now im one of those addicts that comes back for more....lol

amirah_87
04-21-2006, 05:01 PM
salaams ppl,

well how i found out about this site was through a friend who's "old timer" on here , you guys might know her , her names Nawaal (Nawaal_89..i think thats her user name).
so thanx sis.......

wassalaam

S_87
04-21-2006, 05:46 PM

saw a link to this site from gawaher and the rest as they say is history

Duhaa
04-21-2006, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ishkabab
....about some nasheed here in islamicboard....so i decided to click on it so i could hear it but i couldnt until i had 50 posts..lol so now im one of those addicts that comes back for more....lol

Same here, wanted to listen to the nasheeds and couldn't. :rollseyes
It's a suprise but after I got my 50 posts I wasn't so keen on the nasheeds *after all that trouble* :heated:

.....and also it was on the favourites at home.

Guardian_angel
04-21-2006, 05:58 PM
my friend told me about the site and told me bout hw gr8 the ppl r here so i decided 2 join 2 :) :) :) :) :) :)

Devoted
04-21-2006, 06:39 PM

I just joined today so it is not that hard to remember :giggling:

I was kind of in a bad mood..i was a lil bit depressed(dont worry i'm okay now:okay: ) lakien always when i am sad i know i am not alone ..bcoz then the feeling that ALLAH is with me is always stronger...a bit weird bcoz some people might be ungreatful and stuff like that lakien my connection and love towards ALLAH only bcomes stronger..but questions do come in my mind..i always wish ALLAH would give me a reply in any way...i know that is not possible lakien i think that is a desire that i will always have...
So the thought crossed my mind of visiting an islamic forum..to see how other muslims and non muslims think ..and i am very interested in other people their thoughts...so that is how i got to this site ..i was looking for it :sister:

Sunflower
04-21-2006, 06:41 PM
my sister introduced me 2 this site n im glad she did

Maimunah
04-21-2006, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah 4eva
my sister introduced me 2 this site n im glad she did
salaaam
me too
ma lil sis introduced me to this site:)
wasalaam

Sunflower
04-21-2006, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah
salaaam
me too
ma lil sis introduced me to this site:)
wasalaam
u no it was my lil sis who introduced me 2! :)

Tasneem
04-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Well...how did I come across this LI?
Urm...i am members to lots of forum
sometimes i even forget which forums i signed up on!
Like...i got E-Mailed the other day from a Forum and
i said,''what?''did i sign up on here?''
and i e-mailed them back and i found out i did But anywho...LOL
i came across This site from someone..and i was trying to join but
i did'nt have an E-mail soooo i got one and here i am!LOL

Nawal89
04-21-2006, 08:41 PM
My story:
I used to go to another forum, Got tired of it -it wasnt islamic...and sometimes it could get reeeeeeeeeallly silly. And i was feeling lonely..so i searched islamic forums, and clicked on this one. Woo!

scentsofjannah
04-21-2006, 09:27 PM
:sl: i was searching Mesut Kurtis' burdah.. i saw the song on Islam Channel thought the video and audio was neat and i got hooked!..so the site loadislam came up and i saw they had many nasheeds..native deen yaay! sami yusuf woo!..so thats how i got to know this forum..im also a member of sunniforum i think its very good so far

P.S btw sis daffodil is brother dawood_uk your husband..i have a feeling you're related :happy: ..also i remember his nickname from sunniforum.

aamirsaab
04-21-2006, 09:27 PM
I wish i could say that my story involved the following:
1)A dragon
2)Me kicking the dragon's butt
3)A cake
4)Me eating said cake
5)A princess
6)...:D

sadly, it contains none of that. Brother Khaldun (another brother that has gone AWOL!) informed me about the site - I've been here since the forum was "born". So, in some weird and probably false sense, i'm the forums abu-jee. No wait, that'd be kadafi and Khaldun. Oh well, chachoo of a forum isn't too bad, i guess.

:p.

extinction
04-21-2006, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
I wish i could say that my story involved the following:
1)A dragon
2)Me kicking the dragon's butt
3)A cake
4)Me eating said cake
5)A princess
6)...:D

sadly, it contains none of that. Brother Khaldun (another brother that has gone AWOL!) informed me about the site - I've been here since the forum was "born". So, in some weird and probably false sense, i'm the forums abu-jee. No wait, that'd be kadafi and Khaldun. Oh well, chachoo of a forum isn't too bad, i guess.

:p.
hmm very interesting.......

Anonymous.92
04-21-2006, 11:48 PM
I was looking for a site with lots of nasheeds and I read some of the posts on the forum and joined up.

Abdullah4ever
04-22-2006, 04:35 AM

I was looking up shuraim

Malaikah
04-22-2006, 04:52 AM

my friend told me about the forum cos it had nasheeds. so i joined just do i could listen.... THENNNN they introduced the limited member thing and i couldnt listen anymore:offended: :offended: i was very :rant: that i couldnt listen... so i started to post just so i could get full status.. the plan was.. hit 50 and back to nasheeds and ignore the forum lol... well im now almost on 500 posts and i love this forum!!! dont even listen to the nasheeds anymore!! lol:okay:

F.Y.
04-22-2006, 09:24 AM
Salam
Was looking for nasheeds, when i found load-islam.com. Found the articles very interesting. At one point, the nasheeds were not available because of something...like they didnt have enought donations or something to keep the nasheed section going, so they said I could sign up to this site and I could access the nasheeds. So i did sign up - and have been addicted ever since - to the forum, not the nasheeds. :)
Peace

sonz
04-22-2006, 11:18 AM
salama

loool cool stories

i typed islamic forum on google and joined

mashallah what a great forum. def the best

masalama

life
04-22-2006, 11:56 AM
well u can called it was an accident tho i couldnt remembered how it happened..........

AhlaamBella
04-22-2006, 06:16 PM
I was searching for somewhere to listen to nasheeds online and I found Load-islam.com. Then saw the teeny weeny link at the top for the forum lol.

al-fateh
04-22-2006, 07:17 PM
search engine

~AMIRA~
05-31-2006, 07:14 PM
found it on Load-islam.com

hassanomar
06-14-2006, 12:09 AM
friends recomendation

SistaHH
06-14-2006, 06:40 PM
I was searching for Quran recitation on a search engine and found a thread on it in this forum. then I had a look around and joined up!

limitless
06-14-2006, 07:19 PM
Salaam
I found out about this site by a search engine. I was searching for islamic, and muslim websites that talks about islam and religious topics. So I found this forum on my own :)!

Zohair
06-19-2006, 05:00 PM
I have come across load-islam.com from a friend, but I did not realize there was a forum lol. so one day I was googling for lectures and load-islam came up again, then I realized a link to a forum, and thus, here I am

Woodrow
06-19-2006, 06:13 PM
I am a moderator on three Islamic groups. I was searching for a good Islamic hosting site and came across Load Islam.com and then found this forum and stayed.

------
06-19-2006, 06:16 PM
I seriously cannot remember..............but alhamdulillah that i found it!!!!!!! :D

SirZubair
06-20-2006, 07:39 AM
Im not sure how i found my way to this forum.

But yeah,im glad im here.

I enjoy being one of the most hated a*holes on this forum..

lolwatever
06-22-2006, 01:00 AM
you're so harsh on yourself bro
why did you say that! that's very not true!!

Muezzin
06-22-2006, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
Im not sure how i found my way to this forum.

But yeah,im glad im here.

I enjoy being one of the most hated a*holes on this forum..
I hear ya! We should start a club! :p

al-fateh
06-22-2006, 05:01 PM
dude you have 1000+ posts

and still wondering????

LOL

SirZubair
06-22-2006, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I hear ya! We should start a club! :p
Im the group leader.

Since you are a Mod,i will give you a superdooper discount,...you can have an entire 2% off..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.