/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i will be going away

MetSudaisTwice
06-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Asalam-U-Alaykum
i just wanted to say that it is great to be back from a week of revision but going on holiday soon so my last day online will be on friday 10th june. i will be back online on mid september, man i only missed a week and it took me 2 hours to read 50pages of imam of haramains thread, man i will have a lot of reading to do when i come back from holiday
brothers and sisters pray for me and family that i have a safe journey to and back from my home country, Bangladesh. i really am going to miss this forum
Wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A7med
06-06-2005, 03:55 PM
:sl:
bro wen i see u on wednesday i will give u my SHOPPING list :p ;D
wen do u come back??

MetSudaisTwice
06-06-2005, 03:56 PM
early or mid september

*charisma*
06-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

Mashallah ekhi, i will make dua for ur safe trip to bangladesh inshallah. May Allah allow you to arrive there in great health and strong iman inshallah.
September mashallah thats a long time innit. lol

well have fun and learn lotz inshallah, dont waste ur summer inshallah:) that goes for any1 else leaving for the summer as well :)

ill be leaving to falesteen tomorrow inshallah :omg:!! :D:D
make dua for me pps inshallah :)

take care ekhi
fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HumbleServant
06-06-2005, 04:20 PM
may Allah grant you a safe journey there and back brother :) have a great time inshallah, and may Allah bless you!

ABDULLAH SAOOD
06-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Asalam-U-Alaykum
i just wanted to say that it is great to be back from a week of revision but going on holiday soon so my last day online will be on friday 10th june. i will be back online on mid september, man i only missed a week and it took me 2 hours to read 50pages of imam of haramains thread, man i will have a lot of reading to do when i come back from holiday
brothers and sisters pray for me and family that i have a safe journey to and back from my home country, Bangladesh. i really am going to miss this forum
Wasalam
Walaykumassalam-warahmatuallahi-wabrakatu

:'( :'( bro I am gonna miss you sooooooooo much! Anyways have a safe journey and inshallah we will see you back on the Forum soon.

May allah swt keep you and your family safe throughout the whole journey and make things easy for you and watch over you. Dont forget us in your prayers. (Same duaas for you sis *Charisma*)

Inshallah I myself will also be leaving for Makkah Mukarramah on the 19th June inshallah swt - please do duaa for me and my family also inshallah. So i wont be online for around like 3 weeks (although I will try and get online as Makkah and Medina Hilton have internet access). Can't wait to return to Saudi :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dont miss me tooooooooooooooo much!! :p

Masalaaam
Br ABDULLAH SAOOD

ABDULLAH SAOOD
06-06-2005, 04:42 PM
isn't tht impossible !
I think you are missing me already :sister: zAk I aint even gone yet :p :p :p :p :p

A7med
06-06-2005, 05:12 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Everyones Goin.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-06-2005, 05:48 PM

Ill still be here though :D

Have good trip all escpecially brother MST, DONT FORGET LOAD ISLAM FORUMS. we need you here bro.

And Dont you dare forget us brother MetSudaisTwice and sister Charisma.

Have a safew trip Inshallah.

:w:

Arwa
06-06-2005, 05:55 PM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

Who ever is giong abroad or anywhere, I pray you all have a super safe trip insha'Allah! :sister:

Nablus
06-06-2005, 06:27 PM
MaY Allah protect u through ur journeys to ur countries

Sister charisma
Inshallah u will reach Palestine safe and sound

and u will spend abeautiful time among ur reltives and friends

Best wishes for all

Ibn Syed
06-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Inshallah you will have a safe trip.
:w:

BlissfullyJaded
06-06-2005, 07:22 PM

:omg: :omg:

Three months without you two?! :'(

May Allah SWT grant you'll safe trips and may it be a good experience for you'll. :D

LOL @ bro Abdullah.. ;D

S_87
06-06-2005, 08:39 PM
it was already quiet this last week :omg:

anyway have a nice time in bangladesh :thumbs_up (i feel like going away from england for a few months too :'( :lol: )

inshaAllah youll have a safe trip :)

solid_snake
06-07-2005, 02:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
Asalam-U-Alaykum
Wasalam
you're from Bangladesh too? :omg: :) :shade:

if you understand bengali, response back to this:

kamon acho? :)

MetSudaisTwice
06-07-2005, 08:00 AM
salam
jazakallah for all your kind words, this is what am going to miss so much, everyone united together and joking around. man 3 months is a long time!! inshallah i will make dua for all of you
bro zak do you really like my commentary?
bro solid snake, your answer balo achen

MetSudaisTwice
06-07-2005, 12:19 PM
jazakallah bro am glad you like the commentary, some rep points to you

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-07-2005, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
of course !!!!! :)

i needn't open the live tv, when u r here..
i never miss it even when i m unable to connect to the Saudi tv server ! :thumbs_up
and neither do i, and since i cant cuz im at cshool or sleeping all i had to do was wake up and chek Brother MST's posts and i would know exactly what happened. Im going to miss him and the commentry:( Have a safe trip though bro :)

MetSudaisTwice
06-07-2005, 12:25 PM
jazakallah bro ahmed and zak for the kind words don't worry i'll be back and i know i have to read at least 200 pages on imam of haramains

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-07-2005, 12:32 PM
This is how we know brother MST is here. CAnt wait for this to happen again Inshallah:

Notice all posts by him in the latest posts, i just posted or it was all him. Hope you come back soon bro :) :shade:

MetSudaisTwice
06-07-2005, 12:37 PM
jazakallah bro, man am going to miss this forum so much

S_87
06-07-2005, 12:38 PM

:lol: nice example ahmed

MetSudaisTwice
06-07-2005, 12:40 PM
salam
lol, yeah bro nice example

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Jazakallah Khair :)

and bro MST, see if they have like an internet cafe there. It should be very cheap for you to use. Im sure they might have over there.

MetSudaisTwice
06-07-2005, 12:41 PM
salam
bro i hope they do, then i will try to come online inshallah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-07-2005, 12:42 PM
salam
bro i hope they do, then i will try to come online inshallah
lol trying is not an option, hold them at gunpoint and say "Let me use the Computer OR ELSE"

:lol: j/k but do try INshallah :)

MetSudaisTwice
06-07-2005, 12:44 PM
salam
lol bro am sure they will let me if i ask them nicely, inshallah i will try my hardest to come online

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-07-2005, 12:45 PM
salam
lol bro am sure they will let me if i ask them nicely, inshallah i will try my hardest to come online
lol i was joking :shade:

MetSudaisTwice
06-07-2005, 12:50 PM
salam
lol bro ahmed i know you was joking, bro zak just sent you some now bro

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-07-2005, 12:55 PM
was i referred to in tht post ?? ???
if thts so, then ohhhhh the rep packet haven't reached me yet :(

?????, same here lol j/k

MetSudaisTwice
06-07-2005, 12:56 PM
salam
bro i have to spread some before giving it to u broahmed, i think i gave you some today

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-07-2005, 12:57 PM
salam
bro i have to spread some before giving it to u broahmed, i think i gave you some today
lol thats why i said i was joking,

brother zak *hint hint*

MetSudaisTwice
06-07-2005, 01:06 PM
salam
i know you was joking bro

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-07-2005, 01:13 PM
^^:lol: Br Ahmed :)
Smart Boy !!
i did mean it for you WAK :shade:

MetSudaisTwice
06-07-2005, 01:16 PM
who is wak?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-07-2005, 02:29 PM
ohhhhhhh "WAK" !!

btw who is tht ???
Ahh the innocent brother. WAK = ZAk. Now let those reps come :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :brother:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-07-2005, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
i did mean it for you WAK :shade:
look at the post and see who im quouting ZAk. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MetSudaisTwice
06-07-2005, 02:31 PM
oh ok now i know, zak is wak

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-07-2005, 02:32 PM
oh ok now i know, zak is wak
Its what sis Amani and Arwa call him and i thought id pick up on tht too lol :ace: :bravo:

MetSudaisTwice
06-07-2005, 02:34 PM
lol bro, i might as well pick it up as well

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-07-2005, 05:19 PM

You can only take 10 bro WAK. WHERE ARE THEY NOW WAK???? :lol:

j/k :shade:

MetSudaisTwice
06-08-2005, 08:08 AM
salam
bro zak we are joking please forgive us if we offended you

Far7an
06-08-2005, 10:27 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum

As usual im late in posting in threads such as these *sighs* khair InshaAllah

Brother MST, I hope you enjoy your holiday InshaAllah. May Allah grant you a safe journey, and may he make this holiday a means of bettering yourself InshaAllah. You will be missed on this forum as you have made a great contribution with over 1000 posts.

Also remember the following dua' for travelling InshaAllah

Bismillah. Alhamdulillahil lazhi sakh-khara lana haazaaa wa ama kunnaa lahu muqrabin, wainnaa ilaa rabbanaa lamunqaliboorn.

Translation: In the name of Allah. Praise be to Allah who made it submissive to our control and we are not to control it without doubt we certainly will return to our creator.

Take care InshaAllah you will always be in our dua'.

Your bro Farhan :)

Wasalamu alaikum

MetSudaisTwice
06-08-2005, 10:31 AM
salam
jazakallah bro, i know the dua but jazakallah for the kind thought some rep points to you bro, man i will miss this forum so much

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 08:19 AM
salam
i just wanted to say today is my last day, maybe i'll try and come online before i go but i doubt that as iam busy with packing. also i may try and come online in bangladesh if i have the chance. man all the videoes or recitation will be expired files by the time i come back, is there a solution for me to still view these file that will be posted?
please make dua from me and inshallah i hope to be online again in september

Ra`eesah
06-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Here is something I would like to give to you before you Leave and for those also who will be traveling this can be of great benefit insh`allah ":arabic2:.

1. Du`a' of Traveling:

Ibn `Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, reported: When the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, mounted his camel with the intention of setting out on a journey he would say thrice:

'Alhamdulillah, Subhaan Allah, Allahu Akbar. Subhan Alladhi sakhara lana hadha wama kunna lahu muqrineen, wa inna illa rabinna lamunqaliboon. Allahumma inna nas’alluka fi safarina hadha al-Birra wat-taqwa, wa mina al-`mali ma tarda. Allahumma antas-sahibu fis safar, wal khaleefatu fil ahli wal walad. Allahumma inni `A`oodh bika min wo`athaa’is safar, wa ka’abatil manthar, wa soo’il munqalbi fi maali wal Al-Hali wal walad.

(All praise and thanks are due to Allah; glory be to Allah; Allah is Greatest. Glory be to Him, Who has made all this (transportation) subservient to our use – and we will for sure return to our Lord. It is unto our Lord we must turn. O Allah, we beseech You to grant us righteousness and piety in our journey; and to help us do nothing but good deeds. O Allah, You are the Companion in traveling and the Protector of those we left behind. O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the hardships of traveling, and from the change in my appearance (as a result of tiredness), and from harm befalling my family or wealth."

On his return journey, the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, used to say the same Du`a' and then add:

"Aayiboona, Ta'iboona, `Aa'idoona, li-rabbina haamidoon

(returning, repenting, worshiping, and thanking our Lord)."

2. Offering the Sunnah Salah of Traveling:

It is Sunnah to offer two Rak`ahs before traveling. It is preferable to recite Surat Al-Kafiroon in the first Rak`ah and Surat Al-Ikhlas in the second. On finishing the prayer, it is recommended to recite Ayat Al-Kursi (verse 255 of Surat Al-Baqarah), Surat Quraysh (Chapter 106) as well as Surat Al-Ikhlaas (Chapter 112)) and the two protective Surahs (Al-Mu`awidhatayn – Al-Falaq and An-Naas, or chapters 113 and 114). Then you should pray to Allah to fulfill any of your worldly needs. You should ask Allah to make traveling easy for you and grant you success in the trip you are going to take. On sitting up, you should say the following Du`a':

"Allahumma ilayka tawajahtu, wa bika i`tasamatu, Allahumma ikfni ma ahmmanni wa malam ahtamma bihi, Allahumma zawidni at-taqwa waghfir li dhanbi

(O Allah, to You do I resort, and upon You do I depend. O Allah, I commit to you all what occupies my mind and what does not. O Allah, grant me righteousness, and forgive me my sins.)

3. Du`a' on Leaving the House:

It is Sunnah to make Du`a' before leaving your house. It is reported that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, used to say, when leaving his house:

“Allahumma inni a`oodhu bika an addilla aw uddal, aw adhilla aw uthalla, aw athlima aw uthlama, aw ajhala aw yujahala `alayya

(O Allah, I seek refuge in You from going astray or causing one to go astray, from humiliating someone or being humiliated by anyone, from wronging or being wronged, from abusing or being abused.)”

Insha`Allah you come back Safey take care and make du'aa for us it has been said that the Du'aa of a travler is accepted so Please take great advantage of that:

The Prophet :arabic5: said, "Three kinds of Duaa's (invocations) are to be granted, the first is of the person who observes fasting, the second of an oppressed person, and the third Is of the traveller."**

**Abdur-Razzaq with correct Isnad (chain)

~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~ :wilted_ro ~

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 08:45 AM
salam
jazakallah sis for that, it was really thoughtful of you to post that jazakallah

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 10:06 AM
salam
jazaklllah bro, i was worried there you know, don't worry rep points are on your way

S_87
06-10-2005, 10:09 AM

ok bro have a nice time chill in bangladesh.is it hot there?

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 10:11 AM
salam
yes sis really really HOT!!

S_87
06-10-2005, 10:48 AM

mashaAllah thats cool :)
is there loadsa snakes there :'( ??

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 10:50 AM
salam
sis i dint understand your point, what do you mean?

S_87
06-10-2005, 10:55 AM

im tryna figure out if bangladesh is the same as india

is there loadsa snakes there??

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 10:57 AM
salam
yeah there is sis and loads of mosquitos

Ra`eesah
06-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

ou knwo a tip for those mosquitos.... esp at night time when the weather is hot and u want to open a window they will bite u like crazy.... how ever if u just take Vicks vaper rub and apply a thin coat or dab some on ur arms and feet... it will work as a replent and the mosquitos will not dare to come near you! I am sure it works!

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 11:02 AM
salam
yeah the Vicks method works but i just use spray cans
is it meant to replent or repent the mosquitos? lol

Ra`eesah
06-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

salam
yeah the Vicks method works but i just use spray cans

OUCH

;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

i just remebered why i used vicks... because i didnt have spray

;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

well... ppl now u know what u can use if u dont have SPRAY like some ppl who are always PREPARED **coughMST.........cough**

;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 11:06 AM
salam
lol sis, i prefer to use a spray rather than someting so strong like vicks

S_87
06-10-2005, 11:07 AM
does India has "loadsa" snakes ?? :brother:

well my i asked m nana and he said there are a few and snake charmers.. anyway he might have been teasing me but yh i think india has a lot of snakes :'( or my gham does anyway :omg:

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 11:09 AM
salam
who is your 'gham'?

Ra`eesah
06-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

salam
lol sis, i prefer to use a spray rather than someting so strong like vicks

well think about it...vicks can work 2 ways... get rid of mosquitos AND help u sleep through an open window with out getting sick :thumbs_up

;D;D;D;D;D

Nablus
06-10-2005, 11:13 AM
may Allah with u

inshallah u will reah ur destination safe and sound

S_87
06-10-2005, 11:13 AM
salam
who is your 'gham'?
gham-village town :)

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 11:16 AM
salam
oh ok, that is how we say it as well, gham for village.
house in village is bari and house in the city where i live in is basha
jazakallah sis nablus for the kind words

S_87
06-10-2005, 11:20 AM

Ra`eesah
06-10-2005, 11:26 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

oooooh i thought ....
what did u think????

gham-Sadness ?!!!

Hajar
06-10-2005, 11:37 AM
Assalamu alaykum,

I hope you will have a good trip inshaAllah and have a lovely time there...!!!!

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 11:39 AM
salam
jazakallah sis hajar for the kind words

BlissfullyJaded
06-10-2005, 12:00 PM

You're leavin todayyyy?!? :'(

We're gonna miss our Jumuah commentator.. Ahh...we took you doing that for granted. :'(

Have a safe trip inshaAllah, and you'll back before we know it. :sister:

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 12:02 PM
salam
jazakallah sis mm ca, i will miss your web site especially. did u upload todays fajf and jummah prayer from makkah and medinah?
sis am going to be back in september

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 01:52 PM
salam
this is the last time am going to post and then am off for my holiday, i just like to say jazakallah to all the brothers and sisters for their kinf words, you will all be in mu duas inshallah
see you all in september inshallah and make dua for me and my family
Wasalam

Far7an
06-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Wa 'alikumusalaam

Go in peace our brother, may Allah keep you safe and happy at all times.:)

A7med
06-20-2005, 03:21 PM
just to let u all know MST is going tomorow :'(
but it will be fun without him :p
j/k
:'( :'(

A7med
06-20-2005, 04:05 PM
na.......thats wen he was last online
may see him today

Danish
06-20-2005, 05:34 PM
YAY.....i am free, no more fun exams!!!!!!!!! So u lucky ppl gonna see more of me...yaaaaay

A7med
09-05-2005, 09:32 AM
:sl: :brother: s & :sister: s

BAD NEW!!! :-[

MST IS BACK!!!! :( :zip:

:p

A7med
09-05-2005, 03:50 PM

Woooooow :omg:

Really ? :D

Tht gud news ! Evil DTBC ! :thumbs_do

so v got bak our friday[Khutbah] commentrator :D
ok well thats one good thing :-[ :p

BlissfullyJaded
09-05-2005, 03:55 PM

Welcome back brother MST! :D Nice to have you back. :D

Hope your trip went well...any stories? *hopeful*

Yeps, glad to have our khutbah commentator back. :D

so v got bak our friday[Khutbah] commentrator
Commentator has an "r" after the "t"? :?

A7med
09-05-2005, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mm_ca04

Welcome back brother MST! :D Nice to have you back. :D

Hope your trip went well...any stories? *hopeful*

Yeps, glad to have our khutbah commentator back. :D

Commentator has an "r" after the "t"? :?
he aint on the forum yet :)

LOL ;D good sis give him a taste of his own medicine ;D :p

A7med
09-05-2005, 03:59 PM

so when will he be available onlne ? :)
i mean when will he resume posting here ? :D
depend wen he goes to the internet cafe/UNI

A7med
09-05-2005, 04:01 PM
now as someone sed, u r now acting like zAk ! :mad:
VERY VERY!!!!! :offtopic: :p

your FALT u can not spell

A7med
09-05-2005, 04:02 PM
wat's goses ? :eek:
stop changing QUOTES!!!!! :mad:

A7med
09-05-2005, 04:06 PM
:rolleyes:n now wat's FALT ? :?
A CLOWN MAKES JOKES!!!!! :-\

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-05-2005, 04:07 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

very funny you 2 lol. and welcome back bro MST. missed you very much.

BlissfullyJaded
09-05-2005, 04:08 PM

*ahem, ahem*

Topic...back on topic...!

Oh and yeah, I thought as much he wasn't back on LI, but I wasn't sure. Okay, well, waiting til he gets to the internet cafe or uni. :D

S_87
09-05-2005, 04:19 PM
welcome back mst whenever you sign in :lol:

Arwa
09-05-2005, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
welcome back mst whenever you sign in :lol:
wa alaikum assalam

^ what she said ^ :lol:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!