/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anybody realize?

QuranStudy
08-22-2006, 08:11 PM
Anybody realize that the most outspoken hatemongers of Islam are atheist? I believe the Quran is right when it says that these people are the vilest of all creatures. I was reading the profiles of Salman Rushdie, Ali Sina, Taslima Nasreen, and Ayaan Hirshi, and these people make me sick to the gut. They are getting popularity and other benefts by just defaming Islam through lies. I understand that there are critics of Islam who are Christian and Jewish, but unlike atheists, they do not make defaming other faiths their no. 1 priority. I hope they get what they deserve in the afterlife.

Sorry for the rant, just venting my anger....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-23-2006, 12:24 AM
Dont bother reading that stuff. Its not gunna help u in neway. Only going to build anger>.< i know how u feel tho!

QuranStudy
08-23-2006, 12:34 AM
I got mad reading Taslima Nasreen saying ".....the Koran needs to be revised thoroughly."

therebbe
08-23-2006, 12:36 AM
Why do you care what they say about the Quran? And why do you put them all in the same category calling them 'vial creatures'?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
czgibson
08-23-2006, 12:41 AM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
Anybody realize that the most outspoken hatemongers of Islam are atheist?
Perhaps this is to be expected, since atheists naturally oppose any religious system built on divine rulings.

I believe the Quran is right when it says that these people are the vilest of all creatures.
Personally, I don't have any group singled out in my mind as being "the vilest of all creatures", but if you want to think that way, that's your prerogative.

I was reading the profiles of Salman Rushdie, Ali Sina, Taslima Nasreen, and Ayaan Hirshi, and these people make me sick to the gut. They are getting popularity and other benefts by just defaming Islam through lies.
I don't know about any of the others, but I do know that Salman Rushdie has gained his popularity through being a very good writer, and that this would be the case whether or not he had ever mentioned Islam in any of his books. Try reading Midnight's Children. It's one of the most astonishingly powerful books published in English in the last century or so.

I understand that there are critics of Islam who are Christian and Jewish, but unlike atheists, they do not make defaming other faiths their no. 1 priority.
And atheists do? What gives you this idea?

I hope they get what they deserve in the afterlife.
That's a lovely threat. I think I'll add it to my collection.

Peace

M2A^AKIB^
08-23-2006, 12:42 AM
I got mad reading Taslima Nasreen saying ".....the Koran needs to be revised thoroughly."
I heard of that Kaffir!

QuranStudy
08-23-2006, 12:54 AM
Why do you care what they say about the Quran? And why do you put them all in the same category calling them 'vial creatures'?
If they defame your God, your prophets, and your holy book, you would feel the same way too.

Perhaps this is to be expected, since atheists naturally oppose any religious system built on divine rulings.
And they do this by consistently defaming faiths through ignorance, arrogance, and lies. They have nothing better to do. If they like to challenge their Creator, then that’s their grave problem.

I don't know about any of the others, but I do know that Salman Rushdie has gained his popularity through being a very good writer, and that this would be the case whether or not he had ever mentioned Islam in any of his books. Try reading Midnight's Children. It's one of the most astonishingly powerful books published in English in the last century or so.
His most popular book is probably “The Satanic Verse,” aimed at insulting Islam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Verses

And atheists do? What gives you this idea?
Ever visit an atheist forum?

That's a lovely threat. I think I'll add it to my collection.
No threat, it is a wish. People should get what they deserve in the afterlife, and these people deserve the worst.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-23-2006, 01:00 AM
Tell me about one Muslim convert thats defamed a Christian? Ive read stories of converts from Islam to Christianity and Christianity to Islam. The ones who convert to Christianity from Islam always end up defaming Islam and telling it to the public. I have yet to read one of a Christian coming to Islam who defames Christianity. So dont blame any1 for getting mad.
If u happen to find one plz share.
Peace

QuranStudy
08-23-2006, 01:03 AM
Yeah, those who leave Islam usually end up being atheists.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-23-2006, 01:08 AM
most of em yea. Some come back too. its rare i think tho.

F.Y.
08-23-2006, 01:11 AM
Seriously people, if you spent less time criticising and venting and more time learning about Islam, helping others, giving good counsel to those who need help, it would be better and more worthy of your energy. Ranting and acting like a 'cyber jihadi' (as snakelegs says!) wont get you anywhere.
Have some respect for your brothers/sisters in humanity and pray for them.

czgibson
08-23-2006, 01:12 AM
Greetings,
And they do this by consistently defaming faiths through ignorance, arrogance, and lies.
Atheists defame other faiths because they have considered the evidence and decided that, for them, belief in god is a waste of time.

His most popular book is probably “The Satanic Verse,” aimed at insulting Islam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Verses
Nonsense. Have you ever read any of Salman Rushdie's books?

Ever visit an atheist forum?
Many times. Seeing as non-belief in theistic dogma is a fundamental aspect of atheism, why are you surprised when atheists defame other faiths? And what makes you think that these people do not have jobs or families to attend to?

No threat, it is a wish. People should get what they deserve in the afterlife, and these people deserve the worst.
That's clearly a threat, issued with the assumed support of your chosen authority. Release your hatred, and have the courage of your convictions. The more you lash out at people who have different beliefs than you, the weaker your personal faith will appear.

Peace

QuranStudy
08-23-2006, 01:13 AM
You expect us to pray for the likes of Ayaan Hirshi?

F.Y.
08-23-2006, 01:15 AM
Truth be told I have no idea who that is, but if you dont want to pray, just ignore. This thread has no real benefit brother. It is simply aimed at harrassing each other and causing friction. That - we really dont need.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-23-2006, 01:40 AM
Finally someone is thinking like me! :D
but seriously chyll out and have a cookie =\

therebbe
08-23-2006, 02:53 AM
You expect us to pray for the likes of Ayaan Hirshi?
I pray for all people. Its called decency and loving your fellow man.

north_malaysian
08-23-2006, 02:59 AM
I think the most hostile ex-Muslim ... I've seen was a Christian convert (who also opposed to Trinity, he believes in 2 Gods - Father and Son, no Holy Ghost)

He can make you be like this -----> :grumbling

Woodrow
08-23-2006, 03:09 AM
As a couple of posters alredy mentioned. We need to first love our fellow man. We can disagree or even hate their ideology, but they are still human and we need not turn our backs on their Human qualities.

We do fall into different beliefs and we do believe we are right. We can point out why our belief is right, but there is no need to treat the other person as a sub-human.

We can disagree without hatred, we can even argue without resorting to personal attacks. We can even fight with dignity and honor.

There is no need for any of us to blatantly bash each other.

Ansar Al-'Adl
08-23-2006, 04:18 AM
:sl:
Anybody realize that the most outspoken hatemongers of Islam are atheist?
I disagree. For every atheist name you provide I could give you multiple names of people of various religious backgrounds who have just as great a hatred for Islam if not greater and they make defaming Islam their mission in life.
And btw, your only giving these people more publicity, many of whose books are loaded with profanities. You need to focus your attention on something more beneficial than hating haters.

:w:

czgibson
08-23-2006, 02:11 PM
Greetings Ansar,

That article you've linked to displays just the kind of prudishness I thought had largely disappeared since the Lady Chatterley trial.

The author seems to be more concerned that Rushdie's book contains swear words than anything else. Anyone who thinks swearing = bad writing should read D. H. Lawrence or Irvine Welsh. They're both excellent writers, and they both swear a lot more than Rushdie.

Ahmed Deedat's extended diatribe (which should really have been called "Ooh, look how many dirty words I can find in this book") makes him appear prudish, immature and ignorant of literature. Overall it does him no credit whatsoever.

Peace

sert
08-23-2006, 03:14 PM
question - why do u care about these silly people?
answer - becuase they lie against allah, allah is good, and commands good, therefore i fight against those that hate good. regardless of whoever they are.

Eric H
08-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Greetings in peace F.Y;

format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
Seriously people, if you spent less time criticising and venting and more time learning about Islam, helping others, giving good counsel to those who need help, it would be better and more worthy of your energy. Ranting and acting like a 'cyber jihadi' (as snakelegs says!) wont get you anywhere.
Have some respect for your brothers/sisters in humanity and pray for them.
What a good reply, We seriously need to pray for each other that we might all find salvation. We need to search for peace in our own hearts.

In the spirit of praying for peace on Earth

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.