/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Irish company challenges scientists to test 'free energy' technology

SolveEtCoagula
08-23-2006, 06:44 AM
Irish company challenges scientists to test 'free energy' technology

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060818...dscienceenergy

http://www.steorn.net

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
08-23-2006, 06:47 AM
wow interesting... veery interesting... infact, freakish, i wonder what's the explanation they'll come up with for that lol

thanks for sharing :)

Woodrow
08-23-2006, 06:57 AM
Claims similar to that have been made for about as long as there are people. On paper it can be shown to be plausible but so far every similar presentation has always been shown that at least one basic law of physics was overlooked
one of the most common ones is that it takes energy to move an object. After taking that into account and then factoring in such things as inertia resistance and friction, the net gain comes out to be less than the input.

I have trouble believing any serious physicist would even consider investigating the claim. allah(swt) is the only creator.

Najiullah
08-23-2006, 06:58 AM
wow cool ,very good post Thanks for sharing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lolwatever
08-23-2006, 07:03 AM
allah(swt) is the only creator.
yeh i agree, but imagine they realise that there's more than just 'E' and 'm' in E=mc^2 :p (i.e. ther'es something else) lol

just a wacky thought..
salamz

Woodrow
08-23-2006, 07:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
yeh i agree, but imagine they realise that there's more than just 'E' and 'm' in E=mc^2 :p (i.e. ther'es something else) lol

just a wacky thought..
salamz
Actually on paper it is a challange that can be shown to be possible. if you are familiar with optical illusions you can draw a three pronged widget, but one can not be built.

The question of the presentor is to get the investigator committed to "Proving" that it can not be done. And since it is impossible to disprove something the arguement is always centered around trying to find "Proof" that it will not work. Yes it can be done and all it requires is an object that has no weight or mass and can not be affected by any external forces, such as gravity and little stuff like that. Very similar in principle to building a perpetual motion machine, nearly ever high school physics student can design one, only problem is they can not be built.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.