/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why is The biggist dissaster Africa not bein isused

Tayyib musawwir
08-23-2006, 03:51 PM
As Salammu Alaikum Brothers and sisters We All know it's Racistm The Africa Not Bein Ethiopia Goin Dru Flame Sincegerly An Black Muslims are Still Starvin Has Speak Right Now In Middie East Shouldin Be Put over Motherland African forks Myself Has Black American 22 years old us Peoples Suffer Way More Then Anybody In Wole White World You Got Both Chad Sudan Geonide No Seem To Care Beause It's Arab Millia Janjaweeds murderin African moslim Black men childen Rapedin Black Woman Unite Nation Never Did Nothen Cause They Hopein Our Behinds Die Off :grumbling

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Trumble
08-24-2006, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyib musawwir
As Salammu Alaikum Brothers and sisters We All know it's Racistm The Africa Not Bein Ethiopia Goin Dru Flame Sincegerly An Black Muslims are Still Starvin Has Speak Right Now In Middie East Shouldin Be Put over Motherland African forks Myself Has Black American 22 years old us Peoples Suffer Way More Then Anybody In Wole White World You Got Both Chad Sudan Geonide No Seem To Care Beause It's Arab Millia Janjaweeds murderin African moslim Black men childen Rapedin Black Woman Unite Nation Never Did Nothen Cause They Hopein Our Behinds Die Off :grumbling
The brutal (but true) answer, I'm afraid, is that it isn't Americans or 'Zionists' who are doing the killing and the raping.

AHMED_GUREY
08-24-2006, 07:32 PM
sorry bro but i'm lost

at lot of africa's problems has to do with incompetent african leaders and unfair world trade

when the trading rules are fair and the african leaders start acting like patriots who love their countries and people then africa will pull itself out

insha-allah

QuranStudy
08-24-2006, 07:46 PM
Education.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dahir
08-24-2006, 08:10 PM
The problem in Africa is left-over politicians, guerillas, and ideas from Colonial European rule, the cure is simply; Education, as QS pointed out.

Its not a major priority because its not an immediate threat or of any economic or political interest to the US.

France, Belgium, and Germany have been dabbling in African waters lately, but only on negative terms; like arming guerillas, etc. Although I think that stopped in the 90's.

Trumble
08-25-2006, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Its not a major priority because its not an immediate threat or of any economic or political interest to the US.
That only explains why it is not a "major priority" for the US. What about everybody else? Same reason?

Dahir
08-25-2006, 01:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
That only explains why it is not a "major priority" for the US. What about everybody else? Same reason?
Yes. Same reason. The UN and AU seem to care, but then that's their job. In terms of everyone else, they could care less.

KAding
08-27-2006, 01:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HusamLah
its not the problem of the rest of the world
But why should the Israeli-Lebanon issue be anymore of a 'problem' for the rest of the world?

Hayaat
08-27-2006, 04:48 AM
its not the problem of the rest of the world
What exactly do you mean by that????

What i see going on is the problems in Africa are ignored because people are choosing to ignore them, they have no interest and no profit will come of it and as MUslims we shouldnt be saying its not our problem because many of the people dying are our brothers and sisters in Islam

Hayaat
08-27-2006, 05:05 AM
the developed countries e.g U.S, Britian,Canada as well as NGO 's it really depends on what the specific issue is for example Sudan with the Genocide thats going on right now (of Muslims) if governments that trade with the country applied more pressure it would definetly sway President Bashirs views and maybe make him more keen on crushing the Janjawee

Hayaat
08-27-2006, 05:29 AM
I dont think you understood what i wrote i didnt say anything about military bro and there really is no need to get them involved until the last resort what im speaking about is International opinion and international law. With the US as a major force and many other developed countries, within the sphere of the UN a lot can be done, this is how the apartheid government came to a stop Alhamdulilah
international opinion can do wonders,noone wants to be seen as the bad guy as long as its hidden anything can go on because noone knows or cares enough

countries which do not wish to be loyal to the usa after the usa has bailed them out of trouble have no right asking them for help
Im hoping youre being the devils advocate here, what exactly does this loyalty entail keeping in mind that imperialism is over ^o)

Hayaat
08-28-2006, 12:12 PM
there will always be a small population of people who are aganist the U.S that doesnt necessarily reflect the views of the majority and regardless of what the media is trying to tell us every Muslim in these countries is not going around yelling DEATH TO AMERICA

once again i dont believe that America sending in army is generally the way to go im thinking in terms of political pressure and this will not really create western thought and practices

Trumble
08-28-2006, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaat
there will always be a small population of people who are aganist the U.S that doesnt necessarily reflect the views of the majority and regardless of what the media is trying to tell us every Muslim in these countries is not going around yelling DEATH TO AMERICA
It works both ways. Most Americans are good people, and most Muslims are good people.

The trouble comes when those who are not good people get in such positions of authority as enable them to seriously affect the lives of everybody else. Sadly it is in the nature of such people to seek power over others.

Ghazi
08-28-2006, 01:16 PM
:sl:

Can someone fill me in on the situation plz?

Dahir
08-29-2006, 01:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
:sl:

Can someone fill me in on the situation plz?
Africa is in a bad situation...and the replies are towards FIXING Africa.

That should do.

Zulkiflim
08-29-2006, 02:55 AM
Salaam,

Becasue it is not a threat..

The African continent not a priority for the western nation,they want to suck every thing out of value out of it...not support it to be independant..

Look at the micro level,look at somalia,,,,the horn of africe,in war for 16 years,warlord supportd by the US with wepons and money,,,,while all the while they oppress the populace..

So would the US say they are doing wrong? in supporting the warlords?

So would you say the US is wrong for giving weapons to warlords?

Another coutnry is south africa,a racist coutnry till now,a country with a majority black and minority white,with western connection they had money and weapons to oppress the blacks..

Inshallah,now the Islamic courts hold Somalia ,and they ar in peace,but agian the US calls them terrorist...for bringing peace to a war torn coutnry,with warmolrd as US proxy...

Zulkiflim
08-29-2006, 02:58 AM
i mean that those countries that we help in any means should not hold a general opinion that the USA is the root of all evil. they should appreciate our help. they should refrain from parading in the streets shouting DEATH TO THE USA. they shouldnt complain or throw a hissy fit when their country becomes influenced by western thought and practices. help comes with a price that many are unwilling to accept
Salaam,

I would say it is becasue of US help that somalia has been in war for the past 16 years..

Do africa trully need that kind of secratatrian violence?

The US supported warlord with weapons and wmd to oppress the populace,and now you sya US should not be wronged..

I guess,that it is ok for the US to make mistakes that cost the livs of htousand of innocent and still be called good,,,while the one defending are the terrorist..

therebbe
08-29-2006, 03:09 AM
Show me proof in documents and tell me which warlords the US supported. Then after tell me the war lords ideologies, and how they looked morally next to there opposition. Thank you.

Woodrow
08-29-2006, 03:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim
Salaam,

I would say it is becasue of US help that somalia has been in war for the past 16 years..

Do africa trully need that kind of secratatrian violence?

The US supported warlord with weapons and wmd to oppress the populace,and now you sya US should not be wronged..

I guess,that it is ok for the US to make mistakes that cost the livs of htousand of innocent and still be called good,,,while the one defending are the terrorist..
I have to agree with you on this one. Although our intentions may start out as good we have a notorious reputation of wrecking every country we help.
We helped South Viet Nam, look what happened. In the 1960s we helped Iran, look at Iran, Later we helped Iraq look what happend in the 1950s we helped Cuba oust Batista look what happened. It seems that our help usually ends up as chaos for the country. I guess we should have been smart and helped Germany and Japan in the 1920s and then they never would have been in the posistion to start WW2.

Zulkiflim
08-30-2006, 06:00 AM
Salaam,

For me when you say that the US have good intetion ,,when they do thing...it is dubious.

As always it is not about world peace or any such mantra..it is always about US peace.

As such they do not care to know about the culture or heritage of the host coutnry,they just want to do what they want..to ensure thir stratgic values are not assailed.

Then thy leave placing warlords or dictators incharge..
They do not care nor take action when such US backed warlord,ie Saddam,Shah,Somlia warlords and so on....oppresess and terrorize the people..
they just keep quite..

For their own interest..

So in short,US foregn and main policy of placing US interest above anyone else just is abominable..

Zulkiflim
08-30-2006, 06:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by therebbe
Show me proof in documents and tell me which warlords the US supported. Then after tell me the war lords ideologies, and how they looked morally next to there opposition. Thank you.

Salaam,

I do not ned to show you any thing...you are ina terrorist state..

US support ISreal with billion a year..wmd and all to terrorize its neighbours and oppress them.

All for US interest..and if you think it is for you you got to be mistaken,you and yours are just a pawn.to be killed when their messiah comes..

How does it feel to be fodder for them to ascend to heaven?

cihad
08-30-2006, 12:04 PM
no africa doesn't need no help.
All the other countries must get their finger out of the african pie
and we must educate ourselves and learn to stand on or own two feet and stop begging as done in centuries past

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.