/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam Everyone!!!!!

Urban_Girl
08-23-2006, 03:54 PM

:sl: everyone!!! hope you are all in good health and strong iman! as you can see, im new to this site. it was recommended to me by a friend and im expecting a warm welcome into the community! :)
hope everyone's enjoying the summer :coolsis: although we haven't had a lot of sun here in manchester lately...:rollseyes . anyway, look forward to hearing from you and insha'allah you'll see me around a bit more from now on. :)
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdulwaheed
08-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Walaikum salam. Welcome to the forums sister. hope you enjoy your stay.
i must say tho, it is winter over here in australia and and unlike england we have enjoyed quite a lot of sunshine in the last few weeks. Beautiful sunshine :)

Salam alaikum and welcome to the community :)

umm-sulaim
08-23-2006, 03:58 PM
wa alaykuma salaam Urban_Girl,

summers been ok alhamdulillah :)

welcome sis hope you enjoy your stay and benefit

TC

wassalaam

afriend2
08-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Salaam sis,

welcome to Li, inshAllah have a great time here!

Wassalam :peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najiullah
08-23-2006, 04:24 PM

to the forum

Mujahidah4Allah
08-23-2006, 04:26 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forums sis yeyyyyyyyyyy another manciunion sis welcam sis welcam :D

ma'salamah

Goku
08-23-2006, 04:27 PM
Welcome Sister.

AhlaamBella
08-23-2006, 04:39 PM
Salaam

welcome and any probs just mail me ok?

wasalaam
khad x

- Qatada -
08-23-2006, 05:01 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sister.

amatu
08-23-2006, 07:27 PM
[BANANA]welcome to the forum sister[/BANANA]

MuslimahBlue
08-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Urban girl!
Welcome to the LI islamic forums i hope you enjoy it InshAllah :)

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 10:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Urban_Girl
:sl: everyone!!! hope you are all in good health and strong iman! as you can see, im new to this site. it was recommended to me by a friend and im expecting a warm welcome into the community! :)
hope everyone's enjoying the summer :coolsis: although we haven't had a lot of sun here in manchester lately...:rollseyes . anyway, look forward to hearing from you and insha'allah you'll see me around a bit more from now on. :)
:w:

[S]:sl: , I see we have another sister on board. Dear oh dear.[/S]
[BANANA]Enjoying the sun? I never enjy the sun. It were thundering yesterday, I enjoy that more. There is more action in thunder than there is with the sun out.[/BANANA]

[MOUSE]Hope you have a benficail stay inshAllah.:w: [/MOUSE]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.