/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sister Dafodil and brother Dawud_uk announce a new addition to the ummah!

Dawud_uk
08-24-2006, 07:31 AM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

Alhamdulillah as of 16:11 yesterday afternoon the Ummah is one stronger as mine and my wife’s (sister Dafodil’s) first child was born – Abdullah ibn Daw’ud Mannion, weighing in at a very healthy 7.25 lbs.

Please all make du’a for him to grow into a strong, knowledgeable and pious Muslim and for Allah to keep him upon the straight path, ameen!

Also please make du’a for the speedy recovery of his mother. Seeing my wife go through giving birth certainly gave me a new appreciation of my own mother and the debt I owe to her and why Islam is so correct to honour the mother in this life and reward her in the next.

Assalaamu Alaykum,
Daw’ud

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
08-24-2006, 07:35 AM
:sl:

OMG!!!! finally!!! mashaallah congratulations!!!! remind her she promised us pictures!!!! :wub:

and ameen to the dua!

north_malaysian
08-24-2006, 07:35 AM
May Allah bless you and your family!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Anonymous.92
08-24-2006, 07:36 AM
Mashallah! Congraulations for you and Daffodil. I'll make dua that Abdullah becomes healthy, smart and pious Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
08-24-2006, 07:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
Assalaamu Alaykum,

Alhamdulillah as of 16:11 yesterday afternoon the Ummah is one stronger as mine and my wife’s (sister Dafodil’s) first child was born – Abdullah ibn Daw’ud Mannion, weighing in at a very healthy 7.25 lbs.

Please all make du’a for him to grow into a strong, knowledgeable and pious Muslim and for Allah to keep him upon the straight path, ameen!

Also please make du’a for the speedy recovery of his mother. Seeing my wife go through giving birth certainly gave me a new appreciation of my own mother and the debt I owe to her and why Islam is so correct to honour the mother in this life and reward her in the next.

Assalaamu Alaykum,
Daw’ud
Hurray, Daw'ud!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to you both on the birth of your son! :statisfie

May God's blessing be with you all. And may Abdullah grow up to be healthy, loving and a man of God.

Please give my all my love to Daffodil. :) :) :)

Peace (and peaceful nights!) to you both. The fun is only just starting! :giggling:

Woodrow
08-24-2006, 07:38 AM
Mashallah. Excellent name choice. You are both blessed and you are in the Du'as

sonz
08-24-2006, 07:39 AM
mashallah

Najiullah
08-24-2006, 07:41 AM

brother MashAllah

inshallah i will make dua for your family.

:)

Vaseline
08-24-2006, 07:57 AM

Congratulations to you both. May Allah (SWT) shower is blessings on your son and may he grow up to be a pious Muslim. Ameen.

Isaac
08-24-2006, 08:08 AM
MashAllah may Allah bless you and your family, and may your son grow up and be blessed, and uphold the beauty of his name in the eyes of Allah. MashAllah.

Sis786
08-24-2006, 08:11 AM
Masahallah thats great news loads of love to my sis daffodil and nice name!

F.Y.
08-24-2006, 08:20 AM
Mashallah brother Dawud and sis Daffodil!! I am so glad you have a healthy, happy baby and may Allah shower His blessings on your family. I hope your love for each other grows everyday and that your son will be a pious and wonderful asset to the ummah.
(P.S. - I'm glad you came out alive sis Daffodil!!)

Give little Abdullah a telling-off for being overdue! hehe - I'm just kidding.
Peace to you.

AvarAllahNoor
08-24-2006, 08:26 AM
Congratulations And celebrations
When I tell everyone you've had a baby (edited lyrics to fit the occasion) Congratulations And jubilations I want the world to know Im happy as can be.

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-24-2006, 08:31 AM
:salamext:

MashaAllah! This has really made my day (even though it's still pretty early:)).
I pray little Abdullah grows up to be among the Saliheen, ameen.
You are in our du'as
Please tell sister Daffodil that all of the sisters miss her, and are thinking of her.:)

:wasalamex

i_m_tipu
08-24-2006, 08:39 AM
that is so wonderful news

may Allaah give both recovery from any danger

Far7an
08-24-2006, 08:44 AM

MashaaaAllah! Congratulations! Ameen to all the duas. :D

lolwatever
08-24-2006, 10:05 AM
oh mabrook bro :D
great news mashalah!! may Allah bless him and make him a source and Imam of huda for this Ummah ameen ya rabbal '3alameen!!!!

that's sensational news akh!!! all the best for you n ur family :)

take care salamz akh

Hijaabi22
08-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

Assalaamu Alaykum,
Daw’ud
whooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Fiiiiiiiiiiiinally!! CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

S_87
08-24-2006, 11:19 AM

Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah Alhumdulillah!!!
May Allah bless him and make him a pious person who is the coolness to your eyes :wub:

- Qatada -
08-24-2006, 11:22 AM

masha'Allaah! ameen to everyones dua's :)

chacha_jalebi
08-24-2006, 11:32 AM
salaam

mashallah :D:D:D may d likkle baby be on siratul mustaqeem :D:D:D and stay on it ameen :D:D:D awwww mashallah & congrats :D:D:D

Tania
08-24-2006, 11:33 AM
Congratulation for both
and for the little Abdullah which will change your life from now on.:)

Mawaddah
08-24-2006, 12:24 PM
Masha'allah!! I'm soooooooo happy for her!! This has made me a little teary :'( Give salaams to her for me and may Abdullah grow up to be a pious Muslim Ameeeeeeen :wub:

snowdropjasmine
08-24-2006, 12:38 PM
[BANANA]Congratulations[/BANANA]

Al-Zaara
08-24-2006, 12:44 PM
MASHALLAH!!! I am so happy for you!!! May Allah (swt) bless this child and always guide him through his life!! May your son become a pious Muslim and make Allah (swt) pleased!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I will pray for your wife, sis Daffodil to recover soon and as well as the whole family, the new little brother too will be in my duas! ;D

:w:

Mujahidah4Allah
08-24-2006, 12:44 PM

mabrook akhi wa ukhti inshaAllah your child grows up a strong pious muslim :)

ma'salamah

mbaig
08-24-2006, 12:49 PM
Mashallah brother Dawood, Good news for you and your family.

Inshallah your son will have a big name in spreading the message of Allah, We all will inshallah pray for your son and for speedy recovery of your wife .

May Allah guide him in all aspects of life.

Sanobar
08-24-2006, 01:07 PM

mubrook bro.. am soo happy for u and sis daffodil... :):)

Ameen to all the duas! :)

Umu 'Isa
08-24-2006, 02:06 PM
awwww FINALLY! mashaAllah mashaAllah im so happy for you Dawud and Daffodil. InshaAllah Daffodil will have a speedy recovery and May Allah bless little Abdullah and keep him on the straight path throughout his life. Ameeen.

Umm Yoosuf
08-24-2006, 02:08 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

May Allah bless your child for you. Ameen :)

Lina
08-24-2006, 02:13 PM

May the Lord bestow His mercy on him, who is given to you. Render thanks to Him, who has given him to you. May he reach full ripeness and may you be endowed with his obedience and love Insha'Allah.

Ameen.

julie sarri
08-24-2006, 02:15 PM
:sl: congretulations to you both may allah (swt) make him grow up to become strong,healthly and a good muslim inshaallah ameen:)

azim
08-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Asalaamu alaykum.

Masha'Allah. May Allah grant you both a strong son, a pious son, a son that brings joy to you and your hearts in this life and the hereafter and a son who strenghtens the ummah, reforms the ummah, and the benefits the ummah and may Allah grant you, your wife, your son and us all, jannah insha'allah.

Ameen to everyones dua'.

This is great news, and alhamdulillah.

Salam.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-24-2006, 02:43 PM
MASHA'ALLAH. Brilliant news bro, may Allah SWT set him upon the siratal ul mustaqeem and ameen to all the duas. Better get prepared for some sleepless nights LOL ;D...

Al-Hanbali
08-24-2006, 02:51 PM

Alhumdulillah.

[PIE]CONGRATULATIONS BRO DAWUD & SIS DAFODIL :)[/PIE]

May Allah make your son from among the pious and give sis Dafodil a speedy recovery. :)

Safa
08-24-2006, 02:54 PM

MashaAllah, congratulations to you both. InshaAllah, sister Daffodil has a speedy recovery. May Allah shower your family with blessings and may He make your son a strong, pious Muslim. Ameen.

Umm Khalid06
08-24-2006, 03:45 PM
mashaallah congratulations to borth of you my allah bless you two your baby and family:happy: :happy:

Snowflake
08-24-2006, 03:52 PM
ohh MashaAllah! Many many congrats to you both. May Allah make your baby a strong and pious muslim and the coolness of his parents eyes - Ameen :wub:

Hajar
08-24-2006, 03:54 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

awww MashaAllah, congratulations to you both!!!!! May Allah make ur son a strong and pious muslim. Ameen :)

Wasalam,

Hajar

Mohsin
08-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Masha'allah

May Allah grant you a pious child

جوري
08-24-2006, 04:14 PM
[BANANA]Mabrook inshallah.. May you and yours have a blessed life, may your family be an instrument to do good work always for Muslims and the world[/BANANA]

Thanaa
08-24-2006, 06:06 PM
Congratulations!
Im really happy for you!

afriend2
08-24-2006, 06:50 PM
Salaam,

Mabrook to the happy family! Mashallah, can't wait for the pics that Daf promised!!!

Ameen to the du'as!

Wassalam :peace:

Z
08-24-2006, 07:47 PM
Many congrats!

Uma Rayanah
08-24-2006, 08:49 PM

[PIE]Mashallah Mashallah wa tabaark Allah[/PIE]...

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-25-2006, 01:09 PM
Hatshepsut said, congratulations, and that you are in her duas.

Ghazi
08-25-2006, 01:20 PM

Congrats Bro, May allah Make your child a credit to the ummah.

Kittygyal
08-25-2006, 01:22 PM
congrats! may you have a nice time

Arwa
08-25-2006, 01:24 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Congratulations to both you of and ameen to the duas.

جوري
08-25-2006, 05:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UyfjSrfYtg
isn't this amazing? sob7an Allah

BlissfullyJaded
08-25-2006, 05:56 PM

Sorry for coming in so late. Mabrook to both of you! I'm glad to hear the birth of your son.

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) protect Abdullah's and Daffodil's health always, and may He raise Abdullah to be among the righteous and a coolness to your eyes. Ameen.

MuslimahBlue
08-25-2006, 08:58 PM
Masha'allah

Congratulations to the both of you...:)

Starseeker
08-25-2006, 09:01 PM
I'm late but Mabrook!! Inshallah he'll grow up to be a good muslim

Durrah
08-25-2006, 10:56 PM

Congrats! :D

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) protect Abdullah's and Daffodil's health always, and may He raise Abdullah to be among the righteous and a coolness to your eyes. Ameen.
You know what, I knew it would be a boy as well! I was thinking about Daffodil the other day and wondering whether she had the baby and thought to myself : 'She's gonna have a boy', and i was right :D :D :D

Anyways, please post a pic up of the Abduallah, Dawud, inshallah. We wanna see the little cutie pie :D

afriend
08-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Alhamdulillah! Allah is the giver of light.

I hope your child grows into a decent, knowledgeable, pious muslim inshallah.

i_m_tipu
08-26-2006, 08:33 AM
how is Sister Dafodil and her son now.

does anyone know anything

glo
08-26-2006, 09:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by i_m_tipu

I haven't heard any more. I guess both parents are very busy right now, and getting to know their son! :)

strider
08-26-2006, 09:59 AM
Assalamu alaikum

MashaAllah! Congratulations! I am so happy for the both of you.

Ameen to all the duas.

Ma'assalama

Umm Safiya
08-26-2006, 12:07 PM

Masha Allâh.. Mabrûk.. :wub: Amîn to everyones du'a..

This brought tears to my eyes.. :)

glo
08-26-2006, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hamzah

Masha Allâh.. Mabrûk.. :wub: Amîn to everyones du'a..

This brought tears to my eyes.. :)
Hi Umm Hamzah

Another expecting sister, I see! :)
With my own children being a little older, I get a real kick out of following everybody's pregnancy here in this forum. :D

I hope you are well!
How soon do they do the first scan in Denmark?

peace.

Sunflower
08-27-2006, 12:28 PM
sorry for the late reply but mabrook on the birth of your son. inshallah sister dafodil will make a speedy recovery and your little Abdullah will grow up to become a strong and healthy muslim Ameen ya Rab.

The Ruler
08-27-2006, 12:44 PM

congrats bro dawud n sis daffyy :wub:....tk lots of care of de baby n ma sis :happy: :wub:

Umm Safiya
08-27-2006, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Hi Umm Hamzah

Another expecting sister, I see! :)
With my own children being a little older, I get a real kick out of following everybody's pregnancy here in this forum. :D

I hope you are well!
How soon do they do the first scan in Denmark?

peace.
Hi :thankyou:

Yup, got a long way to go.. So excited! :statisfie

Im getting my first scan 7th september.. So it's around week 12-16 I think! :?

:happy:

afriend2
08-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Salaam,

InshAllah soon it'll be my Umm Hamah's post telling us she's got a lil bundle of joy! :)

glo
08-27-2006, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hamzah
Hi :thankyou:

Yup, got a long way to go.. So excited! :statisfie

Im getting my first scan 7th september.. So it's around week 12-16 I think! :?

:happy:
Enjoy your pregnancy. :)

I remember feeling so special during my own pregnancies - as if I was the first woman ever to grow a baby!

Peace.

afriend2
08-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Salaam,

I meant to say Umm Hamzah! :rant:

glo
08-28-2006, 10:15 AM
How are things, Daffodil and Dawud?

Dawud_uk
08-28-2006, 10:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by i_m_tipu

assalaamu alaykum,

peace be upon those who follow righteous guidence,

alhamdulillah (all praise be to God), the mother is fine and the baby is fine and both now sleeping.

Abdullah is really quiet mashallah, i used to hearing babies cry all the time but he only cries a little when hungry and when he is having his nappy changed but other than that he is quiet mashallah.

he has this curious habit of staring around the room all the time with a puzzled look on his face and moving his head so he can see the other way, two things babies his age arent supposed to do!

assalaamu alaykum,
Daw'ud

F.Y.
08-28-2006, 11:35 AM
^He must be one special and blessed little boy. Mashallah.
Please let us know how you are getting on when you have more time inshallah!

Peace

i_m_tipu
08-28-2006, 12:01 PM
assalaamu alaykum,

alhamdulillah (all praise be to God), the mother is fine and the baby is fine and both now sleeping.

Abdullah is really quiet mashallah, i used to hearing babies cry all the time but he only cries a little when hungry and when he is having his nappy changed but other than that he is quiet mashallah.

he has this curious habit of staring around the room all the time with a puzzled look on his face and moving his head so he can see the other way, two things babies his age arent supposed to do!

assalaamu alaykum,
Daw'ud

jajakAllaah for the wonderfull news

keep telling

jajakAllaah again

Umm Safiya
08-28-2006, 03:57 PM

Aww masha Allâh..

Insha Allâh plz tell Daffodil that we miss her.. :wub:

learningislam
08-28-2006, 04:14 PM

MashaAllah.......and Mabrook.......to both of you.
And ameen to all the duas.

Daffodil
08-29-2006, 08:28 PM
asalamulaikum ppl

jizakallah khair for all ur duas. i pray Allah swt grants u all pious spouses and pious children ameen.

pics n more details in the sisters section.

afriend
08-29-2006, 08:30 PM
Mash'Allah :)

I hope all is well with the baby, thought of a befitting name?

Daffodil
08-29-2006, 08:32 PM
its abdullah ibn dawud like my husband mentioned in his post!!!!!!!

afriend
08-29-2006, 08:36 PM
oh :embarrass, must have missed the post lol

Such a befiting name masha'Allah :)

~Stranger~
08-29-2006, 08:55 PM
masha'allah congrats brother and sister.

abdullah (slave of Allah) what a lovely name masha'allah....

he's only a week old bro so be prepared... what u heard will probably come true... soon!!!! (i had to take a whole course to know this fact)

Curious girl2
08-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Only just noticed this. Congratulations, how wonderful! Babies really are a blessing!

Peace, and not too many sleepness nights!

CG

assalaamu alaykum,

assalaamu alaykum,
Daw'ud

i_m_tipu
08-30-2006, 08:29 AM
change it now
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Counting down to: The birth of my first child. Any day now.

Daffodil
01-30-2010, 09:31 PM
I just stumbled upon this thread. It made me so sad.

M..x
01-30-2010, 09:32 PM
Why sis? Is everything okay?

Daffodil
01-30-2010, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by x Muslimah x
Why sis? Is everything okay?
No its not.

No its not.

M..x
01-30-2010, 09:38 PM
...? Whats wrong sis? I hope your lil one is okay InshAllah? =( x PM me if your not comfortable posting it up or whatever... BTW i wasnt active for a long time so duna whats been going on =( sorry for asking if you dont wish to say.. Hope things get better for you i/a

_PakistaN_
01-31-2010, 03:50 AM
Definetely gonna be making a Du'a for u guys....and CONGRATSSSSS

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.