/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Win Serie A ...

Sweet_Boy
08-24-2006, 10:17 AM
:D a bit similar to the other thread of the premiership only this is the one for the italian league soo yeah just get voting ...

Me ... its going to be of course ( us ) milan ... all the way although we have a point deduction

keep in mind ...

Reggina - 15 point handicapped
Fiorentina - 19 point handicapped
Ac Milan - 8 point handicapped
Lazio - 11 point handicapped

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
08-24-2006, 02:46 PM
:sl:
So far every post with the exception of the first, has been offtopic. If this carries on, this along with every other football thread will be closed, permanantly.

Sweet_Boy
08-26-2006, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
:sl:
So far every post with the exception of the first, has been offtopic. If this carries on, this along with every other football thread will be closed, permanantly.
true ..... :) but i think not many people are intresting in Serie A .. so lets call it a day for this thread unless we get more intrest then ill be ready to get involved

Kittygyal
08-26-2006, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Boy
true ..... :) but i think not many people are intresting in Serie A .. so lets call it a day for this thread unless we get more intrest then ill be ready to get involved
salam.
well truly it's not my team because Soccer all the way with manu, so thats why am not posting here don't wana get banned :(
w.salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sweet_Boy
08-26-2006, 09:48 PM
:rollseyes Ac Milan Sign Ricardo Oliviera ... :D for around 15 million euros

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!