/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Heart and Tongue !

madaashaa
08-24-2006, 12:57 PM
There was once a ling who ordered to sacrifice a sheep or a cow and said:"When you have killed it then bring me the BEST part of it."

A man went and sacrificed a sheep and brought the tongue and heart tot the king. Once again the king ordered the man to sacrifice ana animal. This time the man sacrificed a cow. But he was asked to bring the WORST part to the king. Again he took the tongue and the heart to the king.:?

MORAL

If the heart and tongue was bad then the whole body is bad, but if the heart and tongue is good then the whole body is good. So save your tongue and have a good heart.:)

Also remember that Ramadhan is round the corner, so start using your tongue and heart for a good cause!:thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
08-24-2006, 01:01 PM
:salamext:

masha'Allaah.. good stuff. jazak Allaahu khayr sister.

:wasalamex

Mujahidah4Allah
08-24-2006, 01:09 PM
:sl:

excellent story sis :D jazakAllah khair for sharing :)

ma'salamah

AQSA
08-24-2006, 02:04 PM
Jazakillahu Khayr sis..........good moral

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umm-sulaim
08-24-2006, 02:11 PM
masha Allah sis...thx for sharin' its like hadeeth nu3man bin basheer right

"a laa fil jasadi mudhghah idha sala7at salah7al jasadu kulluh, wa idhaa fasadat fasadal jasadu kulluh, a laa wa hiyal qalb"

verily in the heart is a morsel of flesh, if its correct the entire body is correct, and if its rotten the entire body is rotten, verily it is the heart.
agreed upon.

wassalaam

syilla
08-24-2006, 04:20 PM
i know this story...

it is from the wise luqman...thanx 4 sharing....

tomorrow i'll give u reps....(I'm out of it)

Snowflake
08-24-2006, 04:26 PM
Short n Sweet! Nice one sis :) :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.