PDA

View Full Version : help required urgent!



Kittygyal
08-24-2006, 03:58 PM
when someone is very depressed and very upset, your cellphone calls out of nowhere, pick up and realise youv'e heard that voice before but forgot the name once that person tries to cheer you up but you don't then what do you do?, simple ask who you are? then they say we know what your going through and goes on an on about what has happened in life but refuses to tell who told them and how they found out! thats freaky!, yeah now i wana know if your friend calls you out of blue finds out whats wrong with you when your like in a situation that you wana just run away and die whats the best thing to do?
when your firend says she/he is going to come and recite something on some water and put this paper which has writing on in the water and then you have to drink it, also when your friend recites some kuran verses and you have to repeat them after he/she and then blow on your body :confused: what is the purpose of this? what is this paper thats has go writing on? why do we have to do it? is it some kind of jinn?

if you answer this gave some good answers please i need them A.S.A.P!! and am serious!!!
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
08-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Salam

Don't worry sis. Your friend just wants to recite some prayers on you. And yes some prayers can be written and dissolved in water and drunk. Don't worry abt jinns.

Sorry, I didn't understand the bit about someone phoning you and knowing all about you. Did that happen to you?
Reply

chacha_jalebi
08-24-2006, 04:31 PM
well sister wot u got remem is no1 helps part from Allah (swt)

wot advice i can give 2 u is read Ayah Tul Qursi, as it known to keep shaytan away & read surah falaq as this wards of evil eyes :D:D:D

and remem sista, Allah (swt) dont put a problem to hard for sum1, as he says in the Quran, "i dont burden my slave, with a burden they cant bear"

also Allah (swt) loves us so much, he wud neva wish for bad to happen to us, he jus tests us & u gota live the test & pass it, jus keep up ur salah & rememba that Allah (swt) is alwyz hear 4 u no matta wot sista :D:D:D

i hope u feels betta :D:D:D
Reply

Kittygyal
08-24-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Salam

Don't worry sis. Your friend just wants to recite some prayers on you. And yes some prayers can be written and dissolved in water and drunk. Don't worry abt jinns.

Sorry, I didn't understand the bit about someone phoning you and knowing all about you. Did that happen to you?

she did that on me and that water with all that paper thing was horrible i just puekd! she said to me this is cause to take away what is bad away from you!, i didn't get that asked her and she said in this sort of situation you harming your self it's because you have some kind of Jinn!!! :cry: :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling
i was shocked but i hate JINN THEY ARE WELL FREAKY!!! she told me that at times we have realised at work you talk to your self i said i don't she said i do it was such a long convo we had that am so scared now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't know what to do, she is making it worse for me !!!! :'(

P.S how do you find out if you have got Jinn, i know my firend is lying to me!! :offended:
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Samee
08-24-2006, 09:08 PM
I don't know if you have jinn around your house or not, but Surah Baqarah repels evil away instantly.
Reply

Kittygyal
08-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Samee
I don't know if you have jinn around your house or not, but Surah Baqarah repels evil away instantly.

can you post it with translation in english i don't know how to read the Korna :'( please people help me! :grumbling
Reply

Curaezipirid
08-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Alaikum Assalam, my guess is that my posts at Islam:Global Message forums have caused that some folk around kittygyal may be trying to exorcise here of me; but if they are then they are probably Shaytans so be careful. If a Shaytan recites Qur'an for you it should be that they can not recite a whole Sur'ah without giving themself away at least in their vocal intonations.

Also this is the best website I have found yet for GOOD info about Jinn. Somebody posted it in the "she thinks she is a Jinn" thread. Soon I will get around to another post in that thread my self also this morning. But also I should tell that I will again discontinue posting after kittygyal until she is no longer afraid of me, since she was so assertive of being afraid of me in Islam Global Message forums. Best also to remember kittygyal that there is no such thing as getting away with lies, even when you perceive that others are, they are those who will leave Human form, and Human self, behind in the fire of Hell. The Shaytan eventually get to become other beings with less painful bodies than Human beings. They really are just never thinking for themself.

oh here is that website: http://www.islamonline.net/servilet/...=1119503543990
wasalam
Reply

Kittygyal
08-24-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by Ridicurezipa
Alaikum Assalam, my guess is that my posts at Islam:Global Message forums have caused that some folk around kittygyal may be trying to exorcise here of me; but if they are then they are probably Shaytans so be careful. If a Shaytan recites Qur'an for you it should be that they can not recite a whole Sur'ah without giving themself away at least in their vocal intonations.

Also this is the best website I have found yet for GOOD info about Jinn. Somebody posted it in the "she thinks she is a Jinn" thread. Soon I will get around to another post in that thread my self also this morning. But also I should tell that I will again discontinue posting after kittygyal until she is no longer afraid of me, since she was so assertive of being afraid of me in Islam Global Message forums. Best also to remember kittygyal that there is no such thing as getting away with lies, even when you perceive that others are, they are those who will leave Human form, and Human self, behind in the fire of Hell. The Shaytan eventually get to become other beings with less painful bodies than Human beings. They really are just never thinking for themself.

oh here is that website: http://www.islamonline.net/servilet/...=1119503543990
wasalam

right i don't know what to say!
well anyway i will have to go see someone at nearby mosque!
Reply

Curaezipirid
08-24-2006, 09:29 PM
Alaikum Assalam kittygyal, if you go there to profit from me advising you that there are instances in which an change of Mosque can be of benefit, and the persons at the Mosque turn out to be Shaytans after all, then you won't be able to hold any of that against me, (for a change), wasalam
Reply

Kittygyal
08-24-2006, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by Ridicurezipa
Alaikum Assalam kittygyal, if you go there to profit from me advising you that there are instances in which an change of Mosque can be of benefit, and the persons at the Mosque turn out to be Shaytans after all, then you won't be able to hold any of that against me, (for a change), wasalam

what?
Reply

Samee
08-24-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
can you post it with translation in english i don't know how to read the Korna :'( please people help me! :grumbling
:sl:

The translation won't do anything, seeing as the full power and miracle of the Qu'ran is in arabic. You can however play a recording. This can be achieved by going to www.quranicrealm.com and playing Surah baqarah. Listen to it and play it loud. Insha'Allah it will soothe you, especially Sheikh Shuraim's recitation.

:w:
Reply

Kittygyal
08-24-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Samee
:sl:

The translation won't do anything, seeing as the full power and miracle of the Qu'ran is in arabic. You can however play a recording. This can be achieved by going to www.quranicrealm.com and playing Surah baqarah. Listen to it and play it loud. Insha'Allah it will soothe you, especially Sheikh Shuraim's recitation.

:w:

but if i don't know the meaning whats the point of me listening? maybe i should know the koran first or i can't learn it right now so translation will be good please HELP anyone out there!! :'(
Reply

Curaezipirid
08-24-2006, 11:41 PM
Alaikum Assalam, now I have probably only been committing that same fault as many persons to myself in all the time when I had a prolapse, of assuming that kittygyal is in her full sensiblity; so I feel like a right fool: but it is that if you, kittygyal are in a state of prolapse and du'a and listening to Qur'an recordings are not helping, then it can only be that you are being possessed by Shaytans. Jinn never cause a prolapse when possessing a person, but rather the opposite of tightening up the whole muscular function. But take heart in the fact that an internal diagphram muscle collapse and pelvic floor muscle collapse, is a physical function designed to assist the Soul by causing that the physical body had no way of knowing what is being forced upon the heart. It is usually the case that a shaytan's or kafir's crimes are being assumed to be those of a person whose carnal function is still not yet within wedlock (still a virgin because the boyfriend is not the right sort of person for you to marry). But the prolapse can also simply occur as a consequence of choosing the wrong sexual partner. That is why in ancient traditions, and including that of Islam, arranged marriages are preferrential most often. Each one of us has a body type that is best suited to one other only, and also has a worst type to go with it and a most hateful type and a most greedy type etc. It is that most disease can be traced to the breakdown in Ancient marriage systems, but also that Shaytans like that circumstance because when correct marriage systems are adhered to it is almost impossible (but not quite really) for them to even get born.

So since I am not certain what sort of prolapse you are experiencing it is best that I am not making any more assertions about your predicament. But it is also good for you to know that while you are in a state of prolapse you mind is most often attuned toward other persons experiences rather than your own. Often that is the Shaytan's purpose, to cause that another person become unable to discern that any fault is not their own. Some days I have Shaytans about me like fleas! The most difficult part is really only becoming able to distinguish what you mind is actively mentating and what it is only a passive recipient to. But the work you need to engage in, in very general terms is making constant catalogues in your mind of what is passing through your mind in any moment. That is the only real way to reduce the account of the acquittal of the physical body in death.

It could be good for you to look at the islamonline web site because they have the most thorough information about Jinn, and all within fatwa. In the thread "she thinks she is a Jinn" (I took such a big compliment from that thread) there is an excellent link, it is the best I have found on the internet

I hope that you are able to feel better in yourself soon, and am praying for you kittygyal, Wasalam
Reply

Samee
08-25-2006, 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
but if i don't know the meaning whats the point of me listening? maybe i should know the koran first or i can't learn it right now so translation will be good please HELP anyone out there!! :'(
I've already explained that. I said, the full power of the Qu'ran can only be seen in the arabic language. Listen to a recitation, and read a translation along with it. You can find it anywhere on the internet, including at www.islamicity.com
Reply

Curaezipirid
08-25-2006, 01:52 AM
Alaikum Assalam kittygyal and all following this thread: before relegating my contributions to the realm of insanity that is as a Jinn's mind can only seem to everybody else, could kittygyal verify whether this particular thread: http://islam.forumwise.com/islam-thread1982.html has any relevance at all to her post at the beginning of this thread?

Perhaps the whole matter could be readily relegated to the realm of bizzare and mysterious if only kittygyal were so inclined

mu'asalam
Reply

Curaezipirid
08-25-2006, 01:57 AM
Alaikum Assalam

just in case of any wondering, the timing of the third post in that thread I posted the link to in the previous post, is 4 and 1/2 hours after kittygyal began this thread, and it is a thread made by persons whom are local to her and know her

the matter does not bear wondering upon for any persons without verifyable evidence

mu'asalam
Reply

Kittygyal
08-25-2006, 12:52 PM
i will talk to a sheik nearby where i live in a mosque so can this be closed please!
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 12:58 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 09:18 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 05:14 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 07:24 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 03:54 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!