/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Online shopping for SE Asia

ABWAN
08-25-2006, 01:04 AM
Assalamu alaykum wr wb,
I am looking for any reliable online website that sells islamic clothing (and books as well) and also ships them to countries like Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. If anyone knows any, I would *really* appreciate if you could share them with me.

JazakumAllah Khayr!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ameen
08-25-2006, 01:07 AM
wsalam wr wb,

please try the links listed here:

http://www.sparklywater.com/sparklyw....html#shopping

wsalam

syilla
08-25-2006, 01:11 AM
there is so many...you can just google dates south east asia...or muslims apparel thailand...and etc...

but the payment its quite difficult...(morney order, credit card, paypall...but there are rules for more than __ tan (i can't remember)...it will be under import rules)

i'm trying to sell dates...i have one supplier...but from m'sia.
i would like to get it at cheaper price.

north_malaysian
08-25-2006, 03:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
there is so many...you can just google dates south east asia...or muslims apparel thailand...and etc...

but the payment its quite difficult...(morney order, credit card, paypall...but there are rules for more than __ tan (i can't remember)...it will be under import rules)

i'm trying to sell dates...i have one supplier...but from m'sia.
i would like to get it at cheaper price.
Syiila you can help Abwan being distributor of Islamic clothing here....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
08-25-2006, 04:13 AM
^^^oh great....MashaAllah i really love to be a distributor...

but i don't have any retail shop...and i don't have any ROC co.

ABWAN
08-25-2006, 04:23 AM
I am afraid you mistook what I asked... I want a website through which I can buy islamic clothing online and send it to some friends I have in Singapore and Malaysia. So I am basically looking for a website that caters to the muslims in Singapore/Malaysia and ships the package to them. If any one had any good first hand experience doing this through a website, please let me know. Most of the websites I have seen are either in USA or in UK. And I did try buying something online from a site I came across from google and they never delivered it. So I don't want to google a random website and not have the package delivered.

syilla
08-25-2006, 04:26 AM
:D :giggling:

sorry if i'm too business minded :D

what sort of clothing...if you don't mind me asking...
please give examples

ABWAN
08-25-2006, 04:34 AM
Thobes, kufi, prayer shoes, Abaya, Jilbab, Hijab etc

syilla
08-25-2006, 04:59 AM
I got this from the sis section

www.ejilbab.com
www.saifclothing.co.uk (or it might be .com)
thanks to sis Rabiya

http://www.silkrouteclothing.com
thanks to sis Nazia

www.jelbab.com
www.desertstore.com
thanks to sis mawaddah

http://www.shukronline.com/home.html
thanks to sis ambrosia

www.thehijabshop.com
thanks to sis nazia

you can also try
www.alhediya.com

ABWAN
08-25-2006, 05:43 AM
Jazak'Allah Khayr for the links!...I will check them out

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.