/* */

PDA

View Full Version : More than 60 percent of Israelis want Olmert to quit

QuranStudy
08-25-2006, 02:03 PM
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Sixty-three percent of Israelis want Prime Minister Ehud Olmert to resign in a sharp public rebuke over his handling of the war in Lebanon against Hizbollah, a newspaper poll showed on Friday.

Many Israelis view a U.N.-brokered ceasefire backed by Olmert as a failure for
Israel because Hizbollah's leadership was left standing and the two Israeli soldiers, whose capture by Hizbollah on July 12 sparked the war, were still in captivity.
Read the rest here

I wonder if he'll become PM again. Doubt it.

Olmert should think twice before starting a stupid war with Hezbollah again. God will not forgive Olmert for the innocent children killed.

70% of Israelis believe Hezbollah won the war.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Geronimo
08-25-2006, 03:38 PM
You're gonna get your wish and Olmert is gonna be gone and Benjamin Netanyahu is gonna take over. This guy is gonna make Sharon look like Mother Theresa.

QuranStudy
08-25-2006, 03:40 PM
You're gonna get your wish and Olmert is gonna be gone and Benjamin Netanyahu is gonna take over. This guy is gonna make Sharon look like Mother Theresa.
Actually, you're right. Olmert is more beneficial that Netanyahu.

AvarAllahNoor
08-25-2006, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Geronimo
Wonderfull, even more 'peace' to look forward too...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AvarAllahNoor
08-25-2006, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
Read the rest here

I wonder if he'll become PM again. Doubt it.

Olmert should think twice before starting a stupid war with Hezbollah again. God will not forgive Olmert for the innocent children killed.

70% of Israelis believe Hezbollah won the war.
That don't mean anything, look at public opinion on Blair, he's still here!

Muezzin
08-25-2006, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
That don't mean anything, look at public opinion on Blair, he's still here!
Which proves how stupid the majority of Brits are for voting him back in.

NOTE TO TURDS WHO HAPPEN TO BE RIGHT-WING: Just because I called the majority of my countrymen stupid doesn't mean I want to blow them up. Sheesh.

But anyway, this topic isn't about Blair, it's about Olmert.

QuranStudy
08-25-2006, 04:57 PM
But anyway, this topic isn't about Blair, it's about Olmert.
Yeah, and Israelis arent stupid (on average) like Brits.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.