/* */

PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know??

muslimah_here
08-25-2006, 02:41 PM
:sl:
Does anyone know of female hair salons and beauticians in london (UK) that would be sutiable for sisters who wear hijaab.

JAZAKALLAH.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hijaabi22
08-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Wat u mean by ''suitable 4 women wid hijaab''- to get ya hair done u need to take ya hijaab off anyways :?

I aint 4rm London but I go 2 any hairdressers

Kittygyal
08-25-2006, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_here
Does anyone know of female hair salons and beauticians in london (UK) that would be sutiable for sisters who wear hijaab.

JAZAKALLAH.

when you get you hair done any hair salons you have to take you hair, hat, cap, hood, scarf, umbrella, sock...etc etc off so they can do it and sort it out!
i don't know the name, i live in Bristol and get it done from there!

Books
08-25-2006, 03:48 PM
yeah sis in Green street. hope thats near by you not sure exactly where but its there!! ( for sure ) :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
08-25-2006, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~pInK cHiCk~
Wat u mean by ''suitable 4 women wid hijaab''- to get ya hair done u need to take ya hijaab off anyways :?

I aint 4rm London but I go 2 any hairdressers

she means so the hijabi sisters can take off their scarves and no men around :p

strider
08-25-2006, 04:33 PM
Assalamu alaikum

What part of London? London is a big place..

muslimah_here
08-26-2006, 04:02 PM
yes amanAh sis MASHALLAH u got my point, unlike some who didnt :giggling: ! there are many hair salons but most are mixed salons.^o) Hmmm been to green street few times by road but some contact details would be nice, well preferabaly hair salons in area like green street, ilford lane, palmers green, wood green etc. as well as any places in city that might helpful for sister who live or work there.

JAZZAKALLAH.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!