/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Holeinaday!

Fishman
08-25-2006, 08:59 PM
:sl:
I'm going to Kent for a holiday for a Week! I'll miss you all!

I hope that the astronomers have changed their 'decision' by the time I get back!
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
08-25-2006, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman

I hope that the astronomers have changed their 'decision' by the time I get back!
Have a great time Fishman! :)

Woodrow
08-25-2006, 09:00 PM
Charon is a planet

Fishman
08-25-2006, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Charon is a planet
NOOOOOO! Don't join the dark side Luke! Oops, should have said Woody!

Woodrow is correct
I'm being mobbed! Superman save me! Oh wait he doesn't exist...

Back to the topic...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
08-25-2006, 09:07 PM

have fun but don't forget to pray for me and will miss you too.

Fishman
08-25-2006, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
have fun but don't forget to pray for me and will miss you too.
Will do!

Far7an
08-25-2006, 09:53 PM

Enjoy your holiday Fishman, we'll keep an eye on the IAU for you! :rant:

syilla
09-01-2006, 02:23 AM
has fishcome back yet?

Dahir
09-01-2006, 02:26 AM
Holeinaday? Is "Kent" a German town? From the language, its what I pick up...:rollseyes

Well, have a good Holeinaday.

Später Bis.

Fishman
09-02-2006, 12:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Holeinaday? Is "Kent" a German town? From the language, its what I pick up...:rollseyes

Well, have a good Holeinaday.

Später Bis.
I'm backle!

Kent is a place in England, I just spelt holiday wrong, intentionally of course! Hole+in+a+day=Holeinaday!

glo
09-02-2006, 12:48 PM
Welcome back, Fishman.

How was your holeinaweek?

Kittygyal
09-04-2006, 06:24 PM
salam.

just noticed brother fishman is back :uuh: anywho welcome back brother, how did the trip go?

P.S MODS/ADMINS DON'T WARN ME PLEASE AM JUST TRYING TO WELCOME HIM CAUSE HE IS MY HELPER :hiding: :cry:

Fishman
09-04-2006, 06:31 PM
salam.

just noticed brother fishman is back :uuh: anywho welcome back brother, how did the trip do?

P.S MODS/ADMINS DON'T WARN ME PLEASE AM JUST TRYING TO WELCOME HIM CAUSE HE IS MY HELPER :hiding: :cry:
It went fine, except for being forced to miss a few prayers and pray them back later, which really ruined my iman :cry: . What's worse is that my parents don't really understand how important they are, astaghfirulah! And I had a few arguments about the issue of sitting and eating in places where alcohol is served. I read that it is forbidden to be at the same table as drinkers, but I don't know if this applies to being in the same resturaunt. If it does I'm in trouble, because that means practically all British restraunts are haram, and that's a big problem if my parents want to take me to one.

Kittygyal
09-04-2006, 06:36 PM
It went fine, except for being forced to miss a few prayers and pray them back later, which really ruined my iman :cry: . What's worse is that my parents don't really understand how important they are, astaghfirulah! And I had a few arguments about the issue of sitting and eating in places where alcohol is served. I read that it is forbidden to be at the same table as drinkers, but I don't know if this applies to being in the same resturaunt. If it does I'm in trouble, because that means practically all British restraunts are haram, and that's a big problem if my parents want to take me to one.

salam.

aww what a piety brother :cry: , thats how my family is i mean me brothers they are christains so are my relatives && it's a big crush for me to persuade them to stop drinking && they don't listen but then again they ain't christains, but it puts me off because i have came to the right path && it was soo hard for me to stop drinking, smoking, eating Beef && ham && now it's so hard :cry: i know what you mean brother!

w.salam

P.S anywho welcome back :)

Fishman
09-04-2006, 06:43 PM
salam.

aww what a piety brother :cry: , thats how my family is i mean me brothers they are christains so are my relatives && it's a big crush for me to persuade them to stop drinking && they don't listen but then again they ain't christains, but it puts me off because i have came to the right path && it was soo hard for me to stop drinking, smoking, eating Beef && ham && now it's so hard :cry: i know what you mean brother!

w.salam

P.S anywho welcome back :)
Although I have never drunk alcohol in my life, alhamdulilah, and I stopped eating pork as soon as I told my parents about Islam (I also avoided pork before that), I still have not started eating halal meat yet. My parents do not want to drive all the way to Sneinton to buy it, my dad thinks halal slaughtering is cruel, and I do not have the willpower to become vegetarian (most of my diet is meat, and I don't eat many vegetables). I don't know what I will do. Most vegetarian food contains tomato anyway, which makes me sick. :cry:

Kittygyal
09-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Although I have never drunk alcohol in my life, alhamdulilah, and I stopped eating pork as soon as I told my parents about Islam (I also avoided pork before that), I still have not started eating halal meat yet. My parents do not want to drive all the way to Sneinton to buy it, my dad thinks halal slaughtering is cruel, and I do not have the willpower to become vegetarian (most of my diet is meat, and I don't eat many vegetables). I don't know what I will do. Most vegetarian food contains tomato anyway, which makes me sick. :cry:

salam.

oh thats good for you atleas you have never drunk Alcohol but i have && all of my relatives drink it :uhwhat , oh i can't eat asian food or muslim food i eat pasta && healthy food.

w.salam

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Welcome back bro.

There are loads of Halaal resturants with no alchol allowed here in England, you should tel your dad the benefits of halaal slaughtering as aposed to stunning.

Masha'Allah may Allah help through with your struggles :)

Fishman
09-04-2006, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Welcome back bro.

There are loads of Halaal resturants with no alchol allowed here in England, you should tel your dad the benefits of halaal slaughtering as aposed to stunning.

Masha'Allah may Allah help through with your struggles :)
There is a halal takeaway just down the road from me, and the Muslims who run it go to the same masjid as me, but my parents don't want me to get food from there anyway, because they don't like the taste.

Kittygyal
09-04-2006, 07:16 PM
There is a halal takeaway just down the road from me, and the Muslims who run it go to the same masjid as me, but my parents don't want me to get food from there anyway, because they don't like the taste.

salam.
humm brother don't worry about inshallah everything will be fine just be calm && patient with your parents pray to Allah that he leads your parents && my relatives to the right path inshallah.

w.salam

umm-sulaim
09-04-2006, 07:25 PM
assalamu alaykum Fishman, welcome back akhee

aameen to your du'aa sis kittygyal...

wassalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!