/* */

PDA

View Full Version : delay in posts

glo
08-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Why does a post I wrote and sent 4 hours ago only appear in the thread now???
Are posts being monitored, or is the system just slow? :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
08-25-2006, 09:39 PM
Sometimes this happens.....I'm guessing it's no big deal....

Far7an
08-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Greetings glo,

Which forum did you post it in? Posts are moderated in the 'Discover Islam' forum, and threads are moderated in the Links Exchange and World Affairs forum.

glo
08-26-2006, 07:05 AM
No, it was in the 'Hearing the Gospel' thread, in Comparative Religions.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
08-26-2006, 07:14 AM
Some times their is a back log of threads and other times we might not be on line. We usually try to get to each new thread and post as soon as possible, once in a while things happen and we get delayed. Comparative Religions is not one of the moderated forums. I don't know what caused that delay.

glo
08-26-2006, 07:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Some times their is a back log of threads and other times we might not be on line. We usually try to get to each new thread and post as soon as possible, once in a while things happen and we get delayed. Comparative Religions is not one of the moderated forums. I don't know what caused that delay.
Just a glitch then, perhaps.
I just noticed that the post appeared on the 'last replies' list ages after I had posted it. When I followed the link to my post, it said '4 hours ago' at the top of the post.

Woodrow
08-26-2006, 07:28 AM
Sounds like a glitch of some type. Haven't seen or heard of any other problems so hopefully it is a one time event.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.