/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I buy hardcopy version of Zakir Naik's books?

QuranStudy
08-26-2006, 02:04 AM
Salaam,

I am a big fan of Mr. Naik, and I want to read all his books. I downloads some of his books but I was wondering if I can get all his books in hardcopy (print) version.

Can you tell me where I can get this?

Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*Hana*
08-26-2006, 02:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
Salaam,

I am a big fan of Mr. Naik, and I want to read all his books. I downloads some of his books but I was wondering if I can get all his books in hardcopy (print) version.

Can you tell me where I can get this?

Thanks.
Salam Alaikum brother:

You can try contacting your nearest Islamic Propagation Centre (IPC). They can usually provide tons of information and the books if they are available.

I'm also a HUGE fan of Dr. Zakir Naik and have many of his CD's. I am an even bigger fan of Ahmed Deedat and I have some of his books in hard-copy which are very, very good. (Choices 1 and 2).

Wasalam,
Hana

QuranStudy
08-26-2006, 02:13 AM
You can try contacting your nearest Islamic Propagation Centre (IPC). They can usually provide tons of information and the books if they are available.
How do I know my nearest IPC?

*Hana*
08-26-2006, 02:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
How do I know my nearest IPC?
What country are you in brother...I'll find it for you.

Hana

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Hana*
08-26-2006, 02:37 AM
Salam Alaikum:

Actually, brother, there could be more than one in your country, so just type in islamic propagation center and add your country to the end. It should bring them up.

Hope it helps,

Wasalam,
Hana

QuranStudy
08-26-2006, 01:26 PM
Salaam,

Thank you sister, I've found the IPC in my country.

pakistanimuslim
08-31-2006, 09:08 PM
can you search one for belguim thanks

learningislam
09-15-2006, 12:40 PM
:salamext:

You can find some of his books at the link below
http://www.irf.net/irf/drzakirnaik/dznindex.htm

Check his website for more details....
http://www.irf.net

:wasalamex

Najiullah
09-15-2006, 09:19 PM
jazakALlah
thanks for the links

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.