enjoy it

click here

By the way skip the intro if you don't like it
نحبكم في الله

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
F.Y.
08-26-2006, 05:14 AM
Jazakallah brother
I was wondering if you know an arabic nasheed called Tahinoo? Can you link it for me?

Makky
08-26-2006, 08:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
Jazakallah brother
I was wondering if you know an arabic nasheed called Tahinoo? Can you link it for me?

wa Iyyaki Sister

Tahinoo ? ! can you type it in arabic letters , or at least tell me some info about the nasheed or what is meant by Tahinoo or what does it say?! ...I know arabic well Alhamdu-lillah ... I'm AraB , but i couldn't get the word Tahinoo .

F.Y.
08-26-2006, 09:03 AM
I know the words - but I cant really speak arabic, so I will listen out for it when it comes on the radio and I will try to figure out the words and write them down - then I will tell you, inshallah.
Thankyou!

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Makky
08-26-2006, 09:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
I know the words - but I cant really speak arabic, so I will listen out for it when it comes on the radio and I will try to figure out the words and write them down - then I will tell you, inshallah.
Thankyou!

Peace

Ok in-sha-allah

If you can tell me? TaHinoo the 'H' here! is it for the arabic letter ح or هــ

F.Y.
08-26-2006, 10:07 AM
^I would have no clue whatsoever!

Jazakallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.