/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified Says The Gospel of Seth

sonz
08-27-2006, 11:36 AM
this is very interesting. in the quran it says

4:156-159 "That they rejected Faith; That they uttered against Mary A grave false charge; That they said (in boast): 'We killed Christ Jesus The son of Mary, The Messenger of Allah.' But they killed him not, Nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjunction to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up Unto Himself; and Allah Is Exalted in Power, Wise. And there is none of the people of the book (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (Jesus) Before his death; And on the Day of Judgment He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."
------------
The Christian Gnostic (Knowledge) Gospel of Judas was made public recently and Judas was the hero not the betrayer. This was just the tip of the iceberg - The Christian Gnostic Gospels also tell us that Jesus was not crucified. The Christian Gnostic Gospels pre date the 4 Gospels kept in the New Testament. The Gospel of Judas was one of the Christian Gnostic (Knowledge) Gospels burned by the Church Fathers at the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD and discovered in Egypt in the town of Naj Hammadi by a peasant in 1945. The numerous Gnostic Knowledge Gospels of Christ were burned by the Church Fathers because they made the 4 Gospels which they put in the New Testament in 325 AD look ridiculous. In the Gospel of Judas, Judas was the hero and most trusted disciple doing the will of Christ. Pope Benedict looked like the boy putting his thumb in the hole in the levee recently when he called Judas a “Double Crosser”, sticking to the party line despite the new evidence to the contrary.

Well, this revelation about Judas is nothing compared to the others in the Christian Knowledge Gospels. In the Koran, (Sura Chapter 4:156) the angel Gabriel who brought Mary the good news tells the Prophet Muhammad that in fact Jesus was not even crucified, a likeness, an impostor was, because this was the story in the Christian Knowledge Gospels which were burned by the Church Fathers forever (they hoped) 1,700 years ago.

The Gnostic Gospel of Judas never mentions the crucifixion or the resurrection. Seth was the third child of Adam and Eve. There was a group of Gnostic (Knowledge) Christians named after Seth, Sethians. In the Christian Gospel called "The Second Treatise of The Great Seth", 56.6-19 in NHL 332, Jesus Christ tells Simon, "It was another...who drank the gall and the vinegar (on the cross); it was not I... it was another Simon, who bore the cross on his shoulder. It was another upon whom they placed the crown of thorns. But I was rejoicing in the height (the hills) over… their error. And I was laughing at their ignorance. (for thinking it was I who they were crucifying)". The Christian Gnostic Knowledge Gospels contradict the 4 Canonized Gospels in the New Testament endlessly. The 4 New Testament Gospels contradict themselves endlessly. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

One need only look right in the Holy Bible to see what is really going on. God the Father said through Prophet Isaiah that the Bible writers, the Priests and Prophets who wrote the Bibles, “the scribes were creating for the people a shelter, a refuge, of lies and falsehoods, (Isaiah 28:14-15) which would cause the people to fall backward and be broken and ensnared and taken.” (Isaiah 28:9-13). God the Father called the Holy Bible “The Word of Satan!” God said to the scribes, "You prophesy by Baal, Beelzebub, Satan!" (Jeremiah 2:8). God the Father calls the Holy Bible a forgery, except for the 10 commandments! God the Father said, "They (the scribes, Bbible Writers) say, 'Says the Lord', when the Lord has not sent them, and yet they wait for the fulfillment of their word!" (Ezekiel 13:6). Jesus launched into an absolute diatribe in Matthew 23 calling the Bible writers, the scribes, lying venomous snakes who spewed their own divisive racist deadly hateful lies right into your Holy Bible and signed them, “said God”, and “said Jesus”. Jesus lambasted the scribes and those who followed the same Old Testament followed by Judaism, Christianity and Islam today for signing God's name to their own words.

In fact, Hell itself is an invention of the modern Bible Writers. In the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible every time Hell is mentioned there is an asterisk beside it. The Bible was written in Greek, and every time that Jesus says Gehenna or Sheol your modern Bible Writers substitute their own word, “Hell”. Gehenna was a place outside of Jerusalem where the Jewish and non Jewish people sacrificed their children on fire altars to the God Baal, Satan. Sheol was a place underground where both the good and the bad spirits dwelled together after death. Jesus spoke of Sheol all the time. According to Jesus right in the Bible, everyone goes to Hell, Sheol, after death, both the good and the evil spirits.

You can read the whole story with Biblical Citations at The Temple of Love – The World Peace Religion which unites Christianity Islam Judaism and everyone else and the countries they all live in by tying them all together with their common threads and resolving all of their differences once and for all, including setting the record straight about the passion of the Christ. Normally this would all be of purely academic interest, but when the Bibles of Christianity, Islam and Judaism lead us all against each other into Nuclear World War 3, as they are now, and God through every Biblical Prophet of all 3 religions is screaming out right in these Bibles that the Bibles are Trojan Horses with suicide bombs inside, except for the 10 commandments, the fate of life on Earth depends upon our setting the record straight right now!

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsSt...x&cat=Politics

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kormath
08-27-2006, 05:39 PM
"The Second Treatise of The Great Seth",
Pls explain this Gospel. Is it available in any site?

EDIT: Link removed by Woodrow. I have a doubt about one or more of the sites it makes reference about. If I can verify the site is ok I will restore this link

duskiness
08-27-2006, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
The Christian Gnostic Gospels pre date the 4 Gospels kept in the New Testament.
- most don't. Gospel of Judas 130-180 AD. Last of NT Gospels (John) - 120 AD
The Gospel of Judas was one of the Christian Gnostic (Knowledge) Gospels burned by the Church Fathers at the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD- burned?
i have never heard that anything was burned in Nicaea.
and discovered in Egypt in the town of Naj Hammadi by a peasant in 1945.
- Gopels of Judas wasn't discovered in Nag Hammadi. date also wrong
The numerous Gnostic Knowledge Gospels of Christ were burned by the Church Fathers because they made the 4 Gospels which they put in the New Testament in 325 AD look ridiculous.
- 4 Gospels weren't "made" by Church Fathers, New Testment's canon wasn't a subject of this council.
The Gnostic Gospel of Judas never mentions the crucifixion or the resurrection.
- why? becuse the "action" of this gospel take place befor crucifixion. In the end of this gospel Judas (on Jesus order) "betrays" Christ. The rest of the story is known...
Seth was the third child of Adam and Eve. There was a group of Gnostic (Knowledge) Christians named after Seth, Sethians.
- BTW: Sethians had no connection to Gospel of Judas...
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
- the author should read a bit more to see the rest of the iceberg...
In fact, Hell itself is an invention of the modern Bible Writers. In the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible every time Hell is mentioned there is an asterisk beside it.
- so at least they are honest about it... ;)
The Bible was written in Greek, and every time that Jesus says Gehenna or Sheol your modern Bible Writers substitute their own word, “Hell”.
- Old Testament was (mainly) written in Hebraw. That's more than half of Bible..."Gehenna" and "Sheol" are hebraw and not greek. "Hell" is a transation of these terms. Like all translation not perfect.
Normally this would all be of purely academic interest, but when the Bibles of Christianity, Islam and Judaism lead us all against each other into Nuclear World War 3, as they are now, and God through every Biblical Prophet of all 3 religions is screaming out right in these Bibles that the Bibles are Trojan Horses with suicide bombs inside, except for the 10 commandments, the fate of life on Earth depends upon our setting the record straight right now!
i don't see how my faith in crucifixtion endangers life on Earth...or leads to Nuclear World War 3...
n.

duskiness
08-27-2006, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kader
"The Second Treatise of The Great Seth",
Pls explain this Gospel. Is it available in any site?
here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AvarAllahNoor
08-27-2006, 09:26 PM
Who's seth? Not the one from the O.C??

alcurad
08-27-2006, 09:58 PM
qoute: You can read the whole story with Biblical Citations at The Temple of Love – The World Peace Religion which unites Christianity Islam Judaism and everyone else and the countries they all live in by tying them all together with their common threads and resolving all of their differences once and for all, including setting the record straight about the passion of the Christ. Normally this would all be of purely academic interest, but when the Bibles of Christianity, Islam and Judaism lead us all against each other into Nuclear World War 3, as they are now, and God through every Biblical Prophet of all 3 religions is screaming out right in these Bibles that the Bibles are Trojan Horses with suicide bombs inside, except for the 10 commandments, the fate of life on Earth depends upon our setting the record straight right now!

what :? :? :?
trojan horses with suicide bombers inside ,is he talking about the holy books?if he is, it would seem that he hasnt even looked at one. [well maybe the last testament, not that i consider it a part of the bible].

dougmusr
08-27-2006, 10:17 PM
The Gnostic Gospel of Judas never mentions the crucifixion or the resurrection. Seth was the third child of Adam and Eve. There was a group of Gnostic (Knowledge) Christians named after Seth, Sethians. In the Christian Gospel called "The Second Treatise of The Great Seth", 56.6-19 in NHL 332, Jesus Christ tells Simon, "It was another...who drank the gall and the vinegar (on the cross); it was not I... it was another Simon, who bore the cross on his shoulder. It was another upon whom they placed the crown of thorns. But I was rejoicing in the height (the hills) over… their error. And I was laughing at their ignorance. (for thinking it was I who they were crucifying)". The Christian Gnostic Knowledge Gospels contradict the 4 Canonized Gospels in the New Testament endlessly. The 4 New Testament Gospels contradict themselves endlessly. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 55:
Prophets
Volume 4, Book 55, Number 605:

Narrated 'Aisha:

"The Prophet returned to Khadija while his heart was beating rapidly. She took him to Waraqa bin Naufal who was a Christian convert and used to read the Gospels in Arabic..."

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

It is now more clear where the Quran gets its misunderstanding of the teachings of the Gospels.

Thanks for the post.

QuranStudy
08-27-2006, 10:19 PM
It is now more clear where the Quran gets its misunderstanding of the teachings of the Gospels.
Quran is the Word of Allah. It has nothing to do with Hadiths, the words of man.

dougmusr
08-27-2006, 10:21 PM
One need only look right in the Holy Bible to see what is really going on. God the Father said through Prophet Isaiah that the Bible writers, the Priests and Prophets who wrote the Bibles, “the scribes were creating for the people a shelter, a refuge, of lies and falsehoods, (Isaiah 28:14-15) which would cause the people to fall backward and be broken and ensnared and taken.” (Isaiah 28:9-13). God the Father called the Holy Bible “The Word of Satan!” God said to the scribes, "You prophesy by Baal, Beelzebub, Satan!" (Jeremiah 2:8). God the Father calls the Holy Bible a forgery, except for the 10 commandments! God the Father said, "They (the scribes, Bbible Writers) say, 'Says the Lord', when the Lord has not sent them, and yet they wait for the fulfillment of their word!" (Ezekiel 13:6). Jesus launched into an absolute diatribe in Matthew 23 calling the Bible writers, the scribes, lying venomous snakes who spewed their own divisive racist deadly hateful lies right into your Holy Bible and signed them, “said God”, and “said Jesus”. Jesus lambasted the scribes and those who followed the same Old Testament followed by Judaism, Christianity and Islam today for signing God's name to their own words.
Let's see if I understand the logic. The Bible is false. The Bible admits it is false. The Bible therefore can't be trusted. But wait. The Bible must be true if it is false and admits it. Oh my head hurts!

dougmusr
08-27-2006, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
Quran is the Word of Allah. It has nothing to do with Hadiths, the words of man.
On the contrary, the Hadiths claim to be written observations of the prophet. Posters on this board have indicated they are considered to be inspired by God. Are you saying they are not inspired and therefore Islam considers them as false, much like the Christian Gospels are observations of Christ and Islam considers them to be false?

dougmusr
08-27-2006, 10:33 PM
God the Father calls the Holy Bible a forgery, except for the 10 commandments!
Compare the Bibles 10 commandments to the 6 below.

Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 2:
Belief Volume 1, Book 2, Number 17:

Narrated 'Ubada bin As-Samit:

who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al-'Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, "Swear allegiance to me for:

1. Not to join anything in worship along with Allah.

2. Not to steal.

3. Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse.

4. Not to kill your children.

5. Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people).

6. Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed."

The Prophet added: "Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter)." 'Ubada bin As-Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle)

This is indeed interesting. If one is punished for breaking a commandment in this world, it is a substitute for punishment on the judgement day. This verse doesn't indicated who must administer the punishment, or how severe it must be in relation to the sin.

QuranStudy
08-27-2006, 10:36 PM
On the contrary, the Hadiths claim to be written observations of the prophet. Posters on this board have indicated they are considered to be inspired by God. Are you saying they are not inspired and therefore Islam considers them as false, much like the Christian Gospels are observations of Christ and Islam considers them to be false?
The Quran is the literal word of God. The Hadith is not. It may be inspired, but definitely not the word of God. Of course the hadith is true. Muslims believe that the Bible was once the word of God, when it got corrupted by man. In terms of science, the Bible is incompatible. It is full of numerical contradictions. And alot of the policies in the Bible are completely ignored today. The case of the Quran is on the contrary.

dougmusr
08-27-2006, 10:38 PM
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 24:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."
YUSUFALI: Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
PICKTHAL: There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.
SHAKIR: There is no compulsion in religion; truly the right way has become clearly distinct from error; therefore, whoever disbelieves in the Shaitan and believes in Allah he indeed has laid hold on the firmest handle, which shall not break off, and Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

dougmusr
08-27-2006, 10:39 PM
The Quran is the literal word of God. The Hadith is not. It may be inspired, but definitely not the word of God. Of course the hadith is true. Muslims believe that the Bible was once the word of God, when it got corrupted by man. In terms of science, the Bible is incompatible. It is full of numerical contradictions. And alot of the policies in the Bible are completely ignored today. The case of the Quran is on the contrary.
So you're saying that God would inspire to write words that are not in agreement with the teachings of the Quran?

QuranStudy
08-27-2006, 10:40 PM
What is with this copy and paste job? Can you not stay on topic? I can also post problems with the Bible which cannot be refuted by apologetics. But I know better. Please stay on topic instead of hijacking the thread with copy and paste jobs.

Thanks.

QuranStudy
08-27-2006, 10:41 PM
So you're saying that God would inspire to write words that are not in agreement with the teachings of the Quran?
Everything is in agreement with the Quran. Do you believe the world is flat?

QuranStudy
08-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Edit: Double post.

dougmusr
08-27-2006, 10:55 PM
What is with this copy and paste job? Can you not stay on topic? I can also post problems with the Bible which cannot be refuted by apologetics. But I know better. Please stay on topic instead of hijacking the thread with copy and paste jobs.

Thanks.
Although the title of the thread is on the crucifixion, the first post included topics all over the map. I would be happy to continue on another thread if one exists for comparing the teaching in the Hadiths to the teaching of the Quran.

So I'll look for another more suitable thread. However, at this point I understand that the Hadiths are the teachings of man, the Quran is not. The Hadiths may or may not be inspired by God. They are true nonetheless.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.