/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 36 year old man had twin living inside his stomach!!!

QuranStudy
08-27-2006, 04:28 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=2346476&page=1

:uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Trumble
08-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Brrrrrrrr.... was the "brother" ever concious in any real sense, do you think?

Amazing story - and one I'd rather stop thinking about!

Woodrow
08-27-2006, 06:20 PM
I actually thought the incidence of "Fetus in fetu" was more common than what the article stated. In school I had read of many such incidents. But, than again those could have been different reports of the same incindences.

The miracle is that it does not happen more often. In the early stages of twin development, there are many factors that would make that the probable out come.

Seems to me that there must be an intervention to explain why we do not see it more often. Why Allah(swt) allows it to occur on occasion is not understood by me, but I am certain there is a very good reason when it does happen. Inshallah

Sunflower
08-27-2006, 06:25 PM
Subhannallah..thats all i can say. and im sure ive heard of similar stories as well....i think there was even a documentary about a muslim woman who was pregnant for many many years cant remeber exctaly how much..it seems that the baby died and there was no means of removing it coz it must have been about 40 years ago so she just adopted kids and brought them up.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lina
08-27-2006, 08:21 PM
:sl:

Caramba,

Subhan'Allah.

and a women who had teeth and other remainings of a human body found in her back which apparently was her twin. (OPRAH, I think)

:w:

QuranStudy
08-27-2006, 09:31 PM
How come all this wierd stuff happens in India?

Tears4Palestine
08-27-2006, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
How come all this wierd stuff happens in India?

Good question :giggling:

Muezzin
08-27-2006, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I'll never look at a fa...sorry 'overweight' person the same again. :offended:
Just do what I do - tap their belly and cheerfully ask, 'And what do we have here?'

If they are just overweight though, prepare for a slap of gastric proportions.

amirah_87
08-28-2006, 12:26 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

:uuh: :uuh: :offended: :offended:

.......SubhanAllah!

Joe98
08-28-2006, 02:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Why Allah(swt) allows it to occur on occasion is not understood by me, but I am certain there is a very good reason when it does happen.
The doctors operating would have been somewhat revolted by what they found.

There is no good reason. This will not help medical science in any way.

There cannot be a loving god. Maybe there is an evil one? Or none at all!

lolwatever
08-28-2006, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Just do what I do - tap their belly and cheerfully ask, 'And what do we have here?'

looool ;D

There cannot be a loving god. Maybe there is an evil one? Or none at all!
Allah does what he wills as a test and for reasons that he only knows.

You never use to comprehend why on earth x=2.5 in 2x=5 when you where a baby, you only understood that later (sosmath.com might help if u still dont comprehend that :p), simiilarly.. ther'es so many things we don't understand till later, and sometimes there are things we won't understand till we Meet Allah.

Many a time people who are deprived of things think its bad for them, but it turns out for the best.

Zone Maker
08-28-2006, 03:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
Allah does what he wills as a test and for reasons that he only knows.

You never use to comprehend why on earth x=2.5 in 2x=5 when you where a baby, you only understood that later, simiilarly.. ther'es so many things we don't understand till later, and sometimes there are things we won't understand till we Meet Allah.

Many a time people who are deprived of things think its bad for them, but it turns out for the best.
:sl:
:? You remind me of a story mentioned in Quran where Prophet Mosa didn't understand the actions of Prophet Al-Kuder.
Can any one refeer the ayats?
:w:

lolwatever
08-28-2006, 03:26 AM
yeh lol i was actually gonna use that example.. but then i thought "naaaa joey not advanced enough to understand that" :D

its in surat kahf, last 3 or so pages

when Khidr drilled a whole in the boat's hull, and then he killed the lil boy, and then he wanted to rebuild the wall.

he drileld a whole coz there was a king who was taking over every boat by force, so he wante dto damage it so the kign wont be interested in it, adn then the owners (who where poor) could mend their ship and atleast continue making income...

and the lil boy he killed was becasue if he grew up, he'd grow up to be really bad to his parents and giv them hell, so he kiled him at such a young age so he can go straight to jannah instead and Allah could grant (his pious) parents a new child who would be better.

And the final story, was becasue the wall, beneath it was treasure that belonge to two young orphans who where still too young to recover it, so he wanted to rebuild that wall to keep the treasure buried, sow hent hey get older they can recover the money their (pious parents) had left for them.

tc salamz :)

Joe98
08-28-2006, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
and the lil boy he killed was becasue if he grew up, he'd grow up to be really bad to his parents and giv them hell, so he kiled him at such a young age so he can go straight to jannah instead and Allah could grant (his pious) parents a new child who would be better.
Grreat story! I will revert to Islam tomorrow! :okay:

lolwatever
08-28-2006, 10:58 PM
all the best to you then :)

ps: when people stop beleiving that statistical monstrosoties can occur (e.g. complex things created out of pure chaos), and think beyond the box they're in, things start making alot of sense.....

tc all the best..

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 11:01 PM
wow subhan Allah.... the ayaat-signs of Allah are plentiful!

wassalaam

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-28-2006, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

LOL @ you. pfft

Tears4Palestine
08-29-2006, 08:19 PM
Somebody wrote this in my reputation

''wierd stuff hapens in India? what the hell is that about? Why do you hate Indians?''

I think he's mistaken me with 'QuranStudy' who wroted that line. But i'm sure he didn't mean it that way.

Vishnu
08-29-2006, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tears4Palestine
Somebody wrote this in my reputation

''wierd stuff hapens in India? what the hell is that about? Why do you hate Indians?''

I think he's mistaken me with 'QuranStudy' who wroted that line. But i'm sure he didn't mean it that way.
I did not write that, but I am pretty insulted by someone who says wierd things always happen in India. My country shouldn't be a target for blatent disrespect. Hindu's and India always seem to be targeted here for jokes and it is not very funny.

QuranStudy
08-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Hindu's and India always seem to be targeted here for jokes and it is not very funny.
I had no intension of offending Hindus. I apologise if you were offended by my post.

~Stranger~
08-29-2006, 08:41 PM
all i can i say is .......EWWWWWW :uuh: :vomit:

Vishnu
08-29-2006, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
I had no intension of offending Hindus. I apologise if you were offended by my post.
Alright. Thank you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.