/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My first thread...I am Dr. Jawad from Pakistan(kindly read it...)

Dr. Jawad
08-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Assalam Aleikum Wa Rehmatullah Wa Barakatuh,

First of all, I would like to thank Brother Waqar for introducing me to this forum and made me enthusiastic to learn that there is such a website that enables us to interact with brothers and sisters. I usually do tableegh through sms but I wasnt aware of any forums as I dont use the internet a lot. InshaALLAH, this will be a great experience and we all will learn a lot from each other. I will try to be an active participant as I strongly believe that by doing so we all will learn more about the best religion Islam and try to follow it and secondly, we get sawab by even making the intention that we will teach someone something new or by reminding them of what they already know. May ALLAH SUBHANA WA TAALAH guide us on the Straight Path!(AMEN!)

Allah SWT mentions in the Glorious Holy Quran " And Who believe in Quran and Sunnah,in Paradise and Hell.......they are on guidance from ALLAH and they are successful.Those who DISBELIEVE, it is the same whether you warn them or don't warn them, they WON'T believe. ALLAH has SEALED their hearts, hearing, and eyes. There will be a great azaab from them." Sura AL-Baqarah

Brothers and sisters, we should ask ourselves frequently, " Do we Muslims really follow these ayats? May ALLAh SWT guide us on the Right Path(Amen).

Jazakallah

Jawad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ameen
08-27-2006, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jawad
...Allah SWT mentions in the Glorious Holy Quran " And Who believe in Quran and Sunnah,in Paradise and Hell.......they are on guidance from ALLAH and they are successful.Those who DISBELIEVE, it is the same whether you warn them or don't warn them, they WON'T believe. ALLAH has SEALED their hearts, hearing, and eyes. There will be a great azaab from them." Sura AL-Baqarah...

salam,

welcome to the forum,

can I just ask, are you sure that the verse says 'Quran and Sunnah' like that?, and can you please mention the verse number?

JazakAllahkhair

:salamext:

Umm Yoosuf
Wa Alaikumussalaam Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakatuh

Welcome to Li. Insha Allah you'll benefit from this forum and you shall bring benefit to it too.

- Qatada -
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums brother jawad :) masha'Allaah, that's a nice intro. and ameen to all your dua's.

i think that giving da'wah through the internet is easier than giving it through sms because you only have a limited amount of space there, lol but no matter what - one should always try to give da'wah, even if they just pass one one aayat (verse/sign) or hadith. And the intention plays a really big role in whether a person will be rewarded or sinful etc.

Look forward to your posts brother, insha'Allaah. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
08-27-2006, 07:16 PM
salam.
welcome to the forum brother, love your intro. please pray for us all and we will pray for you inshallah && thanks to brother Waqas for sharing this site :)
w.salam

Dr. Jawad
08-27-2006, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ameen
salam,

welcome to the forum,

can I just ask, are you sure that the verse says 'Quran and Sunnah' like that?, and can you please mention the verse number?

JazakAllahkhair

Chapter 1,Surah 2, Verse 4 :"And who believe in (Quran and Sunnah)......."

Quran and Sunnah are written in brackets but my purpose was to tell the layman that it is being referred here by ALLAH SWT to Quran and Sunnah. Hope that gives the answer.
JazakALLAHkhair

Eric H
08-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Greetings in peace Dr. Jawad;

A warm welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here. You will also find there are Christians, Jews, atheists, Sikhs and others here too.

In the spirit of searching for a greater interfaith understanding

Eric

lolwatever
08-27-2006, 09:09 PM
welcome bro Dr Jawad :)

Mujahidah4Allah
08-27-2006, 09:10 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forums bro hope you enjoy posting and benefitting at the same time :)

ma'salamah

Najiullah
08-28-2006, 12:32 AM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Selising
08-28-2006, 03:15 AM
Welcome my brother in Islam. This group is so beneficial to me. Hope it will do the same thing to you. Waiting for your articles to share knowledge.

BTW, are you a medical doctor or phylosophy?

The Ruler
08-28-2006, 12:22 PM
salam

:welcome: to de forums....enjoy!!

wassalam

i_m_tipu
08-28-2006, 12:31 PM
welcome brother

format_quote Originally Posted by Najiullah
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
that is very hard way to welcome

lyesh
08-28-2006, 12:37 PM
salaam,
Welcome to the forum bro!
may you have a benificial stay here! ameen.

umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 12:37 PM
Wa alaykuma salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
brother jawad, welcome to the forum...
thanks for the reminder and ameen to your du'aa

wassalaam

afriend2
08-28-2006, 02:33 PM
Salaam,

Welcome to LI, inshAllah have an enjoyable stay here!
And Ameen to the du'as!

Wassalam :peace:

Umm Safiya
08-28-2006, 03:27 PM

Welcome..

Najiullah
08-28-2006, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by i_m_tipu
welcome brother

that is very hard way to welcome
nope brop its very easy

i have a software for this :)

i just type and choose the style :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-29-2006, 12:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najiullah
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
Arghhhhhhh, my eyes!

Anyhooo... :salamext: and welcome to the forum brother. Ameen to the wonderful du'as.

:wasalamex

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-29-2006, 12:07 AM
Salaam and welcome to the forums.
Enjoy ur stay!
w/salaam

Dr. Jawad
08-31-2006, 08:38 PM
Jazakallah for the warm welcome.

Dr. Jawad
08-31-2006, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umm-sulaim
Wa alaykuma salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
brother jawad, welcome to the forum...
thanks for the reminder and ameen to your du'aa

wassalaam

Jazakallah sister!

Dr. Jawad
08-31-2006, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
Salaam and welcome to the forums.
Enjoy ur stay!
w/salaam
Jazakallah sister!

Dr. Jawad
08-31-2006, 08:40 PM
Jazakallah for the warm welcome!

Dr. Jawad
08-31-2006, 08:41 PM
Jazakallah

Dr. Jawad
08-31-2006, 08:42 PM
Jazakallah sister for the warm welcome

Dr. Jawad
08-31-2006, 08:44 PM
Jazakallah brother...I really like the site...There are excellent threads from so many brothers and sisters. God bless all!

Dr. Jawad
08-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Jazakallah sister...I appreciate your comments.

Dr. Jawad
08-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Thank you brother Eric.

Dr. Jawad
08-31-2006, 08:47 PM
Sister Selising,

I am a medical doctor and Jazakallah for the warm welcome!

Dr. Jawad
08-31-2006, 08:48 PM
I would like to thank all the members who have greeted me and in case I missed someone(replies to their welcomes) Jazakallah..
God bless all...

chacha_jalebi
08-31-2006, 09:14 PM
salaam

welcome :D:D:D

hopes you have fun here :D

asma2
09-01-2006, 08:14 PM
welcome the forum and have nice time here

Khayal
09-06-2006, 02:13 AM

:welcome: to the forum.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.