/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help

AbdAllah
06-07-2005, 11:24 PM
:sl:

Hi brothers and sisters...i've got 3 big chemistry exams tommorow morning UK time, and i really need dua...please so dua for me, i really need an A..Sorry if this is in the wrong place...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ra`eesah
06-07-2005, 11:26 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Inshallah brother you will do fine, May Allah help you and make it easy for you.

~ameen~

Muhammad
06-07-2005, 11:36 PM

Insha'Allah it will go well for you...I know others who are doing the exams aswell...if you need help on any questions feel free to ask!!

thc
06-08-2005, 02:13 PM
may allah help you in all ur studies

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
06-08-2005, 02:22 PM

inshaAllah all will go fine :) chemistry hard i never understood all those equations :'( :lol:

khal_75
06-08-2005, 04:38 PM
:sl: also pray 4 all muslims so tha we can do well in the main exam and be pleased on results day (day of judgement) inshallah ~ameen :w:

khal_75
06-08-2005, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

inshaAllah all will go fine :) chemistry hard i never understood all those equations :'( :lol:
:sl: :-[ poor kid. cemistryz v.easy. u jus need to no a few things. not much :w:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-08-2005, 05:47 PM

May Allah make it easy for you Inshallah :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!