/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamalaikum, 2 u all

BeeBee
08-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Bismilah
Asalamalaikum 2 u all

How ru all? InshaAllah everything is good. I am BeeBe. Well what else can I say :? other than May Allah keep u all steadfast in our Deen and make us better Muslims, ameen.

I am really loving the Smylis on this forum :awesome: :love:

May Allah keep us all under his shade on the judgementday ameen:)

MaSalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
umm-sulaim
08-28-2006, 03:38 PM
Wa alaykuma salaam wa rahmatullah,

i'm fine thanks sis, how about yourself?

welcome BeeBee and i hope you enjoy your stay,

ameen to your du'aas sis

wassalaam

Hajar
08-28-2006, 03:47 PM
Assalamu alaykum sis,

Welcome to the forum!!! Enjoy your stay :)

Wasalam,

Hajar

piXie
08-28-2006, 04:21 PM
:sl:

woohoo!!! :thumbs_up its a sister :p

welcome to the forums....:welcome:

have a great stay n post away

any questions ? feel free to ask

enjoy beebee......;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
08-28-2006, 04:23 PM
Welcome BeeBee

make yourself at home here. :)

afriend2
08-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Salaam BeeBee,

Welcome to LI, inshAllah have an awesome time here!

And ameen to the du'as!

Wassalam :peace:

amatu
08-28-2006, 04:57 PM
welcome to the forum

BeeBee
08-28-2006, 06:47 PM
Bismilah
Asalamalaikum 2 all

MashaAllah so many nice people wlcomed me already....Jezekelah kahran to u all Brothers and Sisters.:love: :happy:

Uhm how do I upload avatar from my computer or place a link? They only have avatars available to choose from? Is there any option to allow me to get my own avatar?:)

Pixie whats with the Wohoo lol?
And Zak, too bad, it wud've been nice to have someone that rhymes with my name:):happy:

Some of these smylies are really entertaining me lol:okay:

Peace N Love, thanks lots to u all, I already feel at home, so where's my Shai?:okay:

Kittygyal
08-28-2006, 07:03 PM
salam.
welcome have fun && stay active if you have any questions then ask us ALL or even better p'm one of the mods && admins they are very nice at helping so inshallah theyw ill help you in every little way they can && US :)
subhanallah we have a sister aboard && very talented, && amin. :shade:
also love the similes up to you want inshallah there all yours. ;)
&& forgot to say your nick is very nice indeed but where is sis feefee?? *ahem* she will be superised inshallah. :X

once again have fun inshallah && pray for us ALL the Ummah inshallah may allah guide us ALL to the right path (amin)

w.salam your sis Jodie :love:

Kittygyal
08-28-2006, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeeBee
Bismilah
Asalamalaikum 2 all

MashaAllah so many nice people wlcomed me already....Jezekelah kahran to u all Brothers and Sisters.:love: :happy:

Uhm how do I upload avatar from my computer or place a link? They only have avatars available to choose from? Is there any option to allow me to get my own avatar?:)

Pixie whats with the Wohoo lol?
And Zak, too bad, it wud've been nice to have someone that rhymes with my name:):happy:

Some of these smylies are really entertaining me lol:okay:

Peace N Love, thanks lots to u all, I already feel at home, so where's my Shai?:okay:

salam.

you can simply copy and paste the image in your computer in "my images" && save it in "my images" in your Computer and then go to USER CP at the left hand side at the top and go to edit avator and then scroll at the bottom and write in the UTRL "my images" then your images will come up and then click on the one you want && then inshallah click update or upload whatever it is and then there you go inshallah or even better you can go to www.imageshack.us && then copy the link there., && ofcourse you can get your own avator :) am i making sense?? :confused:

w.salam

P.S am sure someone better can explain cause am in a rush :cry:

Mujahidah4Allah
08-28-2006, 10:17 PM
:sl:

beebee interesting name :D welcome to the forums inshaAllah you benefit here :)
once again another sis yipeee :D

ma'salamah

BeeBee
08-29-2006, 06:30 PM
Asalamalaikum every1

Kittygyal Ur so sweet thanks alot sweetie.:love: :awesome: :rock:

I still haven't found the place to insert the link for my Avatar:) lol

Hypergyal Thanks sis, GirlPower:okay: yey!

Whats this smily suppose to mean?:offended:

Kittygyal
08-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Asalamalaikum every1

Kittygyal Ur so sweet thanks alot sweetie.:love: :awesome: :rock:

I still haven't found the place to insert the link for my Avatar:) lol

Hypergyal Thanks sis, GirlPower:okay: yey!

Whats this smily suppose to mean?:offended:

salam.
no worries, hey you still don't know where to insert a link ok i will get a mod to explain to you inshallah, get them to p'm you :) oh this>>>:offended: mean offended am sure you don't need to use that cause where ALL friendly && we don't break the fence i hope we don't :uhwhat
w.salam

BeeBee
08-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Bismilah
Asalamalaikum ever1 again

I just wanted to thank Kittygyal again, for replying me when u were in a rush. Sis are u really in a wheel chair, thats what I read under ur pic below? May Allah put a swift end to ur difficulties and allow u to walk again, ameen:)

The Ruler
08-29-2006, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
feefee gone... n its now BeeBee :p
yh wonda wts gonna b nxt...mayb zEe zEe or mayb even teetee...:rollseyes

lol

salam sis bb :p...:welcome: to de forums...enjoy ur stay!! :) :)

:w:

Kittygyal
08-29-2006, 06:40 PM
Bismilah
Asalamalaikum ever1 again

I just wanted to thank Kittygyal again, for replying me when u were in a rush. Sis are u really in a wheel chair, thats what I read under ur pic below? May Allah put a swift end to ur difficulties and allow u to walk again, ameen:)

salam.
aww thank you sis, && yes am in a wheelchair :cry: && amin.
w.salam

P.S anytime you need help you know where to come just drop me a line or two (p'm) but but you need 50posts so get typing && posting inshallah. Also i p'm a mod for you brother Ansar-Adl so he help you for your avator inshallah be patient. :)
w.salam

Sunflower
08-29-2006, 06:40 PM
Assalamu-Alaikum sister

welcome to the forum and hope u enjoy ur stay here

Wassalam

Najiullah
08-30-2006, 01:45 AM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
SIS
INSHA’ALLAH YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.