/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Stop The Janjaweed !!!

Tayyib musawwir
08-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Asalammu Alaikum Brothers this whole Situation that's hapenin in Darfur.

Sudan has to address all across Unite States - African Americans, Islamic Mosques, Whites, or whoever wants to help. So protest and it might be on the Tv News. You got us men talking on the thread, but sisters should also discuss this.

If we were invited to Sudan to save fellow Muslims and stop Arab Millia Janjaweeds then so be it.

HIV Aids was created only for killing Blacks. Every problem we Black and Native American folks face is a resut of what crap was done in the slave trade years ago.

Now let's stop the Janjaweeds! :grumbling

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kidman
08-29-2006, 02:51 PM
seriously, that was so retarded to read... speak right, and not like some ignorant lower species being.

But i agree with the post, if i read it correctly.

Kidman

Muezzin
08-29-2006, 08:01 PM
Some members are getting awfully close to 'beefing' (posting to insult/looking for a negative reaction)

There might be a perfectly good reason why the member in question's first post was somewhat difficult to understand - for instance, English might not be his first language.

I've attempted to provide a translation of sorts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.