/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Baby flushed in the toilet!!!

lyesh
08-29-2006, 04:52 AM
:sl:

28th August 2006, Maldives

A three days old baby was found dead in the sewarage junction in Male',
the capital of Maldives. As reported by the Maldives police service, the baby
was found by some workers who were trying to clean up the junction,
because of a blockage that night. They found the baby stuck in a pipe. As
told by an eye witness, that by looking at the baby its obvious that it was a
boy, and it has'nt been there for a long time. The research is still going on,
says the police. These things has been happening quite often now in
Maldives. Even last month a baby was found dead, thrown in the sea. Later
it was discovered that the baby was killed right after the delivery by it's own
mother! astagfirullah! Is it possible that this baby was also flushed into the
toilet after the delivery by his own mother????

I cant believe these things are happening in our world! and in Maldives???
which is known as 100% muslims!!! :heated:
I even saw the pictures of the boy....... its really disturbing! How can a
mother be like this after delivering the baby with so much pain????!!!!
She's not even human then! She's shaitan!:grumbling

hey brothers and sisters..........

actually the mother was pregnant for seven months.....and gave delivery.
the baby was not seven months. :hiding: :hiding: :hiding:
sorry for the mistake!
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
08-29-2006, 08:43 AM
Maldives is experiencing what Malaysia did 15 years ago.... just ask syilla or any Malaysian forummers... babies in dumpsites, in plastic bags, in toilet bowl - we have seen it all...... thanks to "deVirginization" of Muslim girls.

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 08:51 AM
maldevs? it use to be part of muslim empire.. but now its like soviet union places... not exaclty Muslim.. but there's Muslims there, the country itself isnt Islamic, there's alot budhists and stuff.

but that's just so horrendous :eek: such a lil baby :( how could you possible be so inhuman!! :offended:

ps: Muslim or not Muslim, regardless its haram full stop.... this reminds me of how in jahiliyyah some companions use 2 kill their kids b4 htey becaem Muslim, for fear of pvoerty...

all this coz ppl hav no idea baout rizq!!!

Malaikah
08-29-2006, 08:58 AM
How can anyone harm an innocent little baby like that... its just so inhumane! :cry::offended:

p.s. how can a seven month old baby get flushed done a toilet... isnt it too big?^o)

format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Maldives is experiencing what Malaysia did 15 years ago.... just ask syilla or any Malaysian forummers... babies in dumpsites, in plastic bags, in toilet bowl - we have seen it all...... thanks to "deVirginization" of Muslim girls.

thats pathetic! :offended: btw, it takes two people to have a baby... so clearly there must be some "deVirginization" on the male side of things too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umm-sulaim
08-29-2006, 09:04 AM
woah subhana Allah, thats really sad to hear, we seek refuge in Allah from such stuff...
Bro ^ i too remembered the jahiliyyah times whilst reading only thing is now its much worse, they're killing girls and boys !!
poor innocent kid but his promised something much better alhamdulillah...
(i wonder if the child would still make shafa'a for its mother after his murder, anyone know?)

wassalaam

north_malaysian
08-29-2006, 09:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cheese
How can anyone harm an innocent little baby like that... its just so inhumane! :cry::offended:

p.s. how can a seven month old baby get flushed done a toilet... isnt it too big?^o)

thats pathetic! :offended: btw, it takes two people to have a baby... so clearly there must be some "deVirginization" on the male side of things too.
Of course DEVIRGINIZATION TAKES TWO.... but because lots of Sex parties ... so it could be 7 or 8 people involved.:grumbling

asian babies are not that big plus... many 'DEVIRGINIZED' girls dont want the baby ... so during pregnancy they dont really care about the baby inside her tummy... so the baby would be unhealthy...and smaller.

If the baby didnt fit into the toilet bowl, the 'mother' would push the baby hardly and that crushed the baby bones ... and Flush it. I wonder if I could put a pic of it here..... but it might be offending!!!

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 09:06 AM
^ this not suppose 2b funny... but maybe they got extra big toilets or something .... who cares, it's just such a gutter!

oh also reminds me of one companion, he was cryign adn crying and crying in the masjid and prophet came to him and tried to cheer him up, and he told the prophet 'i dont think u wanna hear y im crying' and prophet asked him

and then he told him 'i killed my child in jahiliyyah', and the prophets face changed and becaem really grim, and he said "If it wasn't for your Islam, the punishment would have been so great, you have the reason to cry and continue crying". (something liek that)

also Umar use to cry alot when he remembered the burrying of hsi daughter and he feared that he will be asked on DOJ 'bi ayi thanbin qutilat' (surat al-burooj) ("whent he buried child is asked, with what crime where u killed??")

Alhamdulilah for Islam seriously... even in the west its a problem, the only reason y they dont kill them, is coz they're able to dump them in adoption centers, which is equally criminal to be quite honest :offended:

salamz

Malaikah
08-29-2006, 09:14 AM
If the baby didnt fit into the toilet bowl, the 'mother' would push the baby hardly and that crushed the baby bones ... and Flush it. I wonder if I could put a pic of it here..... but it might be offending!!!
but what about their friends and relatives? dont other people realise that the girl is pregnant?!:offended:

F.Y.
08-29-2006, 09:15 AM
I think the girl can hide it - esp. if she is quite petite - just wear baggy clothes. Or maybe her parents/father of baby coerced her inot getting rid of the evidence??

north_malaysian
08-29-2006, 09:15 AM
but what about their friends and relatives? dont other people realise that the girl is pregnant?!:offended:
like I've said Asian women are smaller..... plus Malaysian women wears 'baju kurung' a very loose kind of dress...

north_malaysian
08-29-2006, 09:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
Or maybe her parents/father of baby coerced her inot getting rid of the evidence??
they can just go to private clinics or meet a traditional healers (witches) to abort the babies.....

Usually this flushing of baby happened when nobody knows about it...

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 09:23 AM
^ look sorry 2 go off topic but i desperately wanna know

when the witches do that, do they put hatred between the family automatically, or do they just do that job?

u know hwo families go 2withes to "help" cause divorce between a wife n her hubby? do witches do that 2 evey1 they come across or only when their paid to 'cause hell between that family'?

ok back 2 topic after this, so sorry.. but u seemed 2 knwo about it..

salamz

Chuck
08-29-2006, 09:42 AM
what is this DEVIRGINIZATION thing?

lyesh
08-29-2006, 09:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
maldevs? it use to be part of muslim empire.. but now its like soviet union places... not exaclty Muslim.. but there's Muslims there, the country itself isnt Islamic, there's alot budhists and stuff.

but that's just so horrendous :eek: such a lil baby :( how could you possible be so inhuman!! :offended:

ps: Muslim or not Muslim, regardless its haram full stop.... this reminds me of how in jahiliyyah some companions use 2 kill their kids b4 htey becaem Muslim, for fear of pvoerty...

all this coz ppl hav no idea baout rizq!!!

salaam,
Maldives is a 100%muslim country. There arent any Budhists here.... And no other religions are even allowed:) . But still, the ppl here these days are going extreme!

lyesh
08-29-2006, 09:55 AM

By the way.... I've even got the pic also. But I dont think it wud be allowed here, right?

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lyesh
salaam,
Maldives is a 100%muslim country. There arent any Budhists here.... And no other religions are even allowed:) . But still, the ppl here these days are going extreme!
r u sure sis? my arabic teacher says otherwise :X (he's from there)

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 10:14 AM
^ oh lol sis i just realised ur from there :exhausted: u obviously know the place better lol

that's great 2 hear mashalah.. r u srs no other religions allwoed there? lol intersting...

May allah guide them, alot of ignorance around it means :(

salamz

lyesh
08-29-2006, 10:29 AM
salaam,

yes bro, please make dua!

w, salaam

KAding
08-29-2006, 10:34 AM
Interestingly 'devirginization' and sexual empowerment of women has led to less children in the West, not more. Because sex and reproduction have essentially been decoupled.

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 10:37 AM
^ can't u be a bit more conservative in ur wording :offended:

applies 2 all of us i guess

Zulkiflim
08-29-2006, 10:42 AM
Salaam,

Sad to say it also happenng in Singapore,especially in the Malay community

the first time it happend it is shocking,how cna any woman do this,or how can any parnt allow her daughter to do this.

It shocked th entire muslim malay communtiy,we did not know the youngin have strayed so far.
They are too westernised..

Inshallah,they will be taught the right path,but i am afraid for the children raised by such parents who have no care for Islamic laws..

May they learna nd grow and understand that the life given to them is a blessing and must be cared for

Malaikah
08-29-2006, 10:45 AM
applies 2 all of us i guess
what does? "deVirginization"? ^o)

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 10:48 AM
^ erm the s word is just thrown around without any shame too much, ppl understand wat ur on about if they say 'zina' or 'adultery' or something less blunt like that.

Ghazi
08-29-2006, 11:00 AM

Who ever done this needs to be flushed down a volcano.

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 11:01 AM
volcano's flush up not down :omg:

Ghazi
08-29-2006, 11:07 AM
volcano's flush up not down :omg:

Well they'll be thrown into one so I guess they'll be going down.

Trumble
08-29-2006, 11:14 AM
Is it not possible that the reverse is true, that it was prevailing conservative cultural attitudes that led to this appalling event rather than their abandonment?

Putting aside the morality or otherwise of the mother for a moment (only God never makes mistakes), what options would she have in the event she found herself pregnant with an unwanted child? In the West, abortion or adoption would be the usual routes, and after a while the anger would be forgotten and she would be able to get on with her life. But, knowing next to nothing about the Maldives, would that possible there? Or would rejection and ostracisation by family and friends together with, presumably, much reduced marriage prospects totally destroy her life?

The first "rule" under any religious or cultural system should be compassion. Such compassion may have prevented this, despair at its likely absence may well have caused it.

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 11:21 AM
^ I can't spk 4 the maldevian people... but as far as Islam is concerned, if adultary happens... and a baby results.. the adulturers are punished if evidence is established...

if not married, they're lashed and people aren't suppose 2 dwell on it because they have been forgiven and that'st he point of the punishment.

if married, its death, some critics go on 'its always the woman who cops it', but they're beign very naive, coz th epoint of the punishment is that you dont hav to go thru any punishment in the hereafter... so if the guy escapes, he's only escaped for a few years, and he's escaped a light punishment in return for a massive one in hereafter....

also... that's why things like technology come in to play... if the woman reports the adulturer.. DNA and things like that can be used 2 verify the claim if the technology is accurate to a reasonably sure degree...

anyways regardless... Islamically, after the punishment has been administered, no member of society is allowed to pick on the former sinners because they have been forgiven (and possibly rewarded 4 their repentence).... and it was only done in public to serve as a warning and lesson for anyone else who's got any such thing lingering in his mind.

Chuck
08-29-2006, 01:40 PM
I think I get this 'devirginization' thing. How did Malaysia solve this issue?

How this has anything to do with empowering women when selfish men get most out it?

Tania
08-29-2006, 02:25 PM
The children paid for the parents mistake. But i can't understand why she didn't make an abortion in the first 3 months-i know there is a time when the abortion is allowed.

umm-sulaim
08-29-2006, 02:52 PM
true say, then again maybe its the people that are not well off that might be doing this right
its a sick but cheap solution...

wassalaam

786rani
08-29-2006, 03:04 PM
it's disgustin'
rani

MuslimahBlue
08-29-2006, 08:27 PM
subhanAllah
The poor baby...:heated:

~Stranger~
08-29-2006, 08:57 PM
what is this world coming to?? how could anyone ever do such a thing??

Samee
08-29-2006, 09:02 PM
It's sickening how someone can do that to another human, let alone your own child.

~Stranger~
08-29-2006, 09:17 PM
lets hope its no their own child....

ive just watched law and order special victim unit and the cases they show r sickening. i really hope its just a story made by hollywood (sick) writers and doesnt really happen in reality

lyesh
08-30-2006, 04:21 AM
salaam,
unfortunately its not just made up.............. I 've even got the real pictures with me! :(

w, salaam

north_malaysian
08-30-2006, 04:40 AM
"Devirginization" - making a virgin girl ... not a virgin ... by having "zina".

Muslim parents in urban areas are busy working day and night .... what happened to the children - sex parties!!! Tonight lots of these parties would happen as we are celebrating our Independence day on 12.00 AM tomorrow.

Dahir
08-30-2006, 05:13 AM
"Devirginization" - making a virgin girl ... not a virgin ... by having "zina".

Muslim parents in urban areas are busy working day and night .... what happened to the children - sex parties!!! Tonight lots of these parties would happen as we are celebrating our Independence day on 12.00 AM tomorrow.
Leave Malaysia for tomorrow, then come back after, when the perverted festivities are over. :(

As for the mother - She became acustomed to the the Western form of "Recycling."

north_malaysian
08-30-2006, 06:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Leave Malaysia for tomorrow, then come back after, when the perverted festivities are over. :(

As for the mother - She became acustomed to the the Western form of "Recycling."
During new year or independence day countdowns, the Islamists and religious enforcers armed with cameras will go to the celebration places and snap pics and vids of these 'craziness'... as evidence before arresting them....

In Malaysia, these countdowns are the 'excuse' used by these 'girls and boys' to come home late ... they said they have to wait until 12.00 am for countdowns and fireworks etc. then the traffic jammed and they could only reach their homes at 5.00 AM....

I remembered, during New Millenium celebration (which was in Ramadhan) ... the city was packed with millions of Malaysians to celebrate new millenium since 5.00 PM. There are gigs, concerts and street parties in like 100 places all over the city... and the biggest of all in old airport where there are 5 stages of concerts for different genre of music...it's packed... the next day, Harakah (Islamist newspaper) released pictures of Malays dancing and drinking for the celebration... the headlines "Sahur with liquor?".

Chuck
08-30-2006, 08:54 PM
During new year or independence day countdowns, the Islamists and religious enforcers armed with cameras will go to the celebration places and snap pics and vids of these 'craziness'... as evidence before arresting them....

In Malaysia, these countdowns are the 'excuse' used by these 'girls and boys' to come home late ... they said they have to wait until 12.00 am for countdowns and fireworks etc. then the traffic jammed and they could only reach their homes at 5.00 AM....

I remembered, during New Millenium celebration (which was in Ramadhan) ... the city was packed with millions of Malaysians to celebrate new millenium since 5.00 PM. There are gigs, concerts and street parties in like 100 places all over the city... and the biggest of all in old airport where there are 5 stages of concerts for different genre of music...it's packed... the next day, Harakah (Islamist newspaper) released pictures of Malays dancing and drinking for the celebration... the headlines "Sahur with liquor?".
Nobody is educating these kids?

Rou
08-30-2006, 08:58 PM

28th August 2006, Maldives

A seven month old baby was found dead in the sewarage junction in Male',
the capital of Maldives. As reported by the Maldives police service, the baby
was found by some workers who were trying to clean up the junction,
because of a blockage that night. They found the baby stuck in a pipe. As
told by an eye witness, that by looking at the baby its obvious that it was a
boy, and it has'nt been there for a long time. The research is still going on,
says the police. These things has been happening quite often now in
Maldives. Even last month a baby was found dead, thrown in the sea. Later
it was discovered that the baby was killed right after the delivery by it's own
mother! astagfirullah! Is it possible that this baby was also flushed into the
toilet after the delivery by his own mother????

I cant believe these things are happening in our world! and in Maldives???
which is known as 100% muslims!!! :heated:
I even saw the pictures of the boy....... its really disturbing! How can a
mother be like this after delivering the baby with so much pain????!!!!
She's not even human then! She's shaitan!:grumbling
? does it state she was muslim!? if not then why guess she was?! lol

besides a person who can flush a 7 month old baby down a toilet aint no muslims....

7 months is a long time its not just after birth if it was the case she is preety messed up and must have been quite young or quite depraived...

either way may god have mercy on man kind for its evil and guide us all to the light that is islam...

lolwatever
08-30-2006, 08:59 PM
^ actually we shouldn't exclude ppl from fold of Islam over a crime they do.

It's a masssssiiveeee crime, but not apostasy.

M2A^AKIB^
08-30-2006, 09:04 PM
it's a horrible crime... i say that mother should be put to death she doesn't deserve to live... plz don't dare posting any of those pictures. just reading it makes me shiver.:grumbling

Muezzin
08-30-2006, 10:25 PM
Is it even physically possible to flush a seven month old sprog down the bog?

Anyone who does so is a despicable idiot in more ways than one though.

Tania
08-31-2006, 03:55 AM
I heard about few cases in which the borned children were "throw" in the toilethole. In the village area can be found the old toilets which are without pipes, only a hole in the ground, outside of the house. Its always build from wood.

After doctors, its possible the mother to became depressed and in this time she has no idea what she is doing. Even, if the doc confirm the depression she will not make jail either.

The classical way where the borned children are left are: parks, recycle bins and sometimes, the toilet but that only in village area.

I think the docs will see if the child was borned alive or only was a miscarriage- she could have a spontaneous abortion too, she didn't know she has to report and happened what we read.

lyesh
08-31-2006, 05:20 AM

sorry for the mistake!

Tania
08-31-2006, 05:26 AM

sorry for the mistake!
We understood that :) .You didn't make any mistake :-[

AHMED_GUREY
08-31-2006, 05:57 AM
baby is going to Jannah insha-allah

sometimes i really dislike this world to the point where i really hope and wish for Jugdement day to arrive and it's game over for everybody

i feel sad for the mother something bad must have presured her

and northen_malaysian bro i got the image in my head when you described it :uuh:

very sad :hmm:

AvarAllahNoor
08-31-2006, 09:07 AM

:cry: So sad!!

Rou
08-31-2006, 05:07 PM
^ actually we shouldn't exclude ppl from fold of Islam over a crime they do.

It's a masssssiiveeee crime, but not apostasy.
fair enough lets put it this way at the time of flushing a baby at down a toilet this person was no muslim if they repent and choose the right path then allah see's all that we do...i am no judge but this act is not of a muslim...

Rou
08-31-2006, 05:16 PM

sorry for the mistake!
hmmm so how does anyone know if it was all a mistake then!? i meanshe may have had pains and given a still birth while on the toilet (this is not a joke by the way im saying iit in a serious manner)

there is nothing to say this was on purpose!? they baby could have been a still born and it all may have been an accident!?

anyhow lol the biggest question whats this got to do with us!??

we got drunks hanging babies out of windows for beers!?

as i said this may have been a mistake by the sounds of it but a punk hanging his child upside down out a window for beer now thats something to worry about..

Malaikah
09-01-2006, 08:44 AM
^ i doubt something like that could ever be an accident.^o)

Rou
09-01-2006, 07:24 PM
^ i doubt something like that could ever be an accident.^o)
what an unborn 7month year old baby ending up in a toilet??

actully if you think about it its probably quite common as many women have miscarriges and the pains may lead them to the toilet and giving a still birth could easily happen if they are not expecting it for another 2-3 months and think they are having just pains....

anythings possible in this world and this is definatly possible my main point was that who says this happend by purpose if the baby had been a 7 month year old after birth yeah your right highly likly not to be an accident onthe other hand a 7month pre birth quite easy unfortunatly...

lyesh
09-02-2006, 12:42 PM
well bro, if tht is so... why shud the baby be inside the juction?????? it shud be dead in the toilet bowl! and the police now even states tht it was thrown inside the junction directly!

north_malaysian
09-03-2006, 01:47 AM
[Disturbing picture removed]

I've took this pic from "Mastika" June 2006. Luckily, this baby survived. Would you like me to translate this story?

north_malaysian
09-03-2006, 02:20 AM
MEN ARE CRUEL

Recently Mastika interviewed a 25 year-old girl. She's white-skin, wearing a violet hijab and graduated from a public university. We met her because she has a life experience which should be known to all of us. It's about a girl's foolishness and a man's cruelty.

This story had shocked the public university where she was studying. And because of that tragedy, until now, she is still suffering of it. The girl begun to tell her story.........

On the morning of 27th January 2004, my tummy was so aching. It hurted my waist and buttock so much. I tried to call my roomates, asking for their help..but none are available. They already went to the lecture hall.

For hours, I was squatting on the toilet bowl, this stomach-ache was extra-ordinary. I've shed tears, my whole body was shaking holding the pains.

With tears, I took a bucket with clothes and scissors inside it. Then I went to the dormitory toilet and was lying there on the floor. I spread my legs widely. My heart was beating so fast. I never felt this kind of pain in my life.

"Mommmmmm.....it's painful...mommmmmmm!!!! Mommmm help Rin!!" I shouted in my heart.

"Aarrrghhhhhhh.... Aaarrrrghhhhh!!!!" It was very painful.

"Ya...Allah!!!!" Only that word I could said. I thought I was going to die. The faces of my parents were on my mind.

"Mommmm....forgive Rin...mommmm!!! Forgive Rinnnnn!!" I was wailing alone. For many times I asked forgiveness from my parents.

I've sinned to them, I followed my lust too much. My sin is so big, I would rather if God want to take my life at that painful moment. I cant live anymore with this sin.

My body was shaking... and suddenly I saw the baby's head popped out with lots of blood. Then the shoulders, hands and legs came out with thick blood.
My sight was blurred, I saw a baby girl. I just let the baby cried...

I took the baby on my arms, she was so cute, her beautiful lips and small fingers.

I looked at her face, she just like Amri. I cried, it's Amri's child.

But I must keep this in secrecy. Nobody should ever know that I was pregnant. If the authorities know this, I'll be suspended from my studies. I must finish my studies, I dont want my parents dissapointed in the village.

So..........what should I do...?

(to be continue...)

AHMED_GUREY
09-03-2006, 03:01 AM
sad story

sh1t man i feel for the sista

and that pic :(

lyesh
09-03-2006, 06:16 AM
so bro.... where is the continuation????

F.Y.
09-03-2006, 06:38 AM
That pic should be moderated. It is vile and its absolutely sickening to the gut. Never have I seen such a crime. I am gobsmacked. The cruelty is too much to bear. How can you hit/stab, whatever a baby THAT much - have you seen all the guts and blood? Its painful! A pure, innocent child. These people should have the guts to admit their crime and be put on trial for it.
May Allah have mercy - what a sight.:(

Peace

umm-sulaim
09-03-2006, 09:45 AM
F.Y's right plz edit the pic...

Ooh subhana Allah sis its stabbed/hit? i scrolled down so fast i didn't realise...
how mean...only Allah knows how someone could do that...
na'udhu billah!

wassalaam

wayfarer
09-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Sub7anallah, la 7awla wa la quwwata illa billlah. This is really really disgusting. :cry:

north_malaysian
09-04-2006, 03:06 AM
(Cont'd)

So what should i do............?

This child should not be alive!!! I have to do something before anyone else know about this. Just throw this baby inside the toilet hole? Oooo... never. I didn't want to throw her alive into that filthy toilet hole. It's too cruel to do that.

But..how? I dont want anybody to know about it. Without wasting any time, I cleaned up the blood on the floor. I took the bucket and filled it with water, I put the baby inside it along with umbilical cord and blood. Then I put a pile of clothes on the baby... perhaps the baby will suffocate and die... then I'll dump the baby inside the toilet hole.

Yes... I want this baby to suffocate... let her die under this pile of clothes.

Then...I walked out from the toilet slowly to my room. I was so weak and my vision was so blurred. I laid on the bed and cried. I hate Amri. Cruel!! Men are cruel!!!

Knock.....Knock........

Someone was knocking the door. "Rin!!! Open this door!!!", my roomate, Zalifah shouted from outside. I opened the door and shocked to see the hostel principal and dozens of students outside my door.

I fell down after seeing Zalifah holding the baby that I just gave birth less than 1 hour ago. I was sent to the emergency room of Kuala Lumpur General Hospital. The principal came for details about that incident. With tears shed from my eyes I told her everything.

Because of that I was expelled from the hostel and have to postpone my studies for a while. When my parents knew about it, I was being hit by my father. My face was bleeding, I was kicked like a ball. I fainted several time after being slapped by my father.

The baby? My mum gave her to a relative living in northern region.

Amri? That cruel man that destroyed my life was missing and cannot be traced. He never contact me, he dont even care to know whether I've given birt to his child.

Now, it's been 2 years. I am so remorseful. I will never forgive that men until I die.

I was so stupid to believe Amri. I thought he's a gentleman that would be responsible to me and his child. But, he is a coward.

Cruel!!! Because of Amri, I hate all men! Because of a man, I nearly become a killer. I nearly kill my own child.

If Zalifah didnt save the baby, I might be imprisoned, while Amri is still searching for other girls.

My sin was so big. I'm dirty!!! I dont know how to wipe away my sins. I tried to forget that dark tragedy...but I will cannot forget the sound of my baby crying.... forever.

by Aminah Janang (pg. 66, Mastika, June 2006)

lyesh
09-04-2006, 06:39 AM
astagfirullah!!!

north_malaysian
09-04-2006, 06:57 AM
I took the bucket and filled it with water, I put the baby inside it along with umbilical cord and blood. Then I put a pile of clothes on the baby... perhaps the baby will suffocate and die... then I'll dump the baby inside the toilet hole.

Yes... I want this baby to suffocate... let her die under this pile of clothes.
How can a 'mother' thinking like this? :cry: :cry: :cry:

umm-sulaim
09-04-2006, 08:48 AM
uff uff uff....

alhamdulillah atleast her babies alive...

wassalaam

north_malaysian
09-04-2006, 09:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umm-sulaim
uff uff uff....

alhamdulillah atleast her babies alive...

wassalaam
You want to hear any Malaysian stories which the babies dont survive?

umm-sulaim
09-04-2006, 09:59 AM
^^ no... the first ones enough, thanks

wassalaam

Tania
09-04-2006, 10:20 AM
You want to hear any Malaysian stories which the babies dont survive?
The society is very wrong. The mothers should be helped to have an option and i am sure the toilet hole will not be used anymore.

north_malaysian
09-05-2006, 02:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
The society is very wrong. .
When something like this happen... the whole society should be blamed... I agree..:cry:

------
11-16-2007, 02:05 PM
:salamext:

:cry: Oh My God.....Ya Allaah! How can people be so cruel :'(

aamirsaab
11-16-2007, 02:10 PM
Old thread = locked.
Sorry if this sounds insensitive.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.