PDA

View Full Version : Can we imagine the men attitude in private?



Tania
08-29-2006, 11:26 AM
The private sections of the forum would aim to give to both gender a certain privacy - i think thats is their aim.
Now, due to a certain indiscretion of one member we could find out the bro in their private corner are making fun of women, comparing them with cactus.:rollseyes
The woman is a cactus :offended: - leaving the part about how can the cactus to stand up to harsh and good times, still i find this comparison improper and not realistic.
:offended:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
08-29-2006, 11:29 AM
:sl:

Did this actually happen, I guess theres an informent in the bro's section ^o)
Reply

Tania
08-29-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by islam-truth
:sl:

Did this actually happen, I guess theres an informent in the bro's section ^o)
To read the full text please see very carefully the signatures from the thread "baby flushed" posted in world affair. There i have noticed too :(
Reply

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by Tania
The private sections of the forum would aim to give to both gender a certain privacy - i think thats is their aim.
Now, due to a certain indiscretion of one member we could find out the bro in their private corner are making fun of women, comparing them with cactus.:rollseyes
The woman is a cactus :offended: - leaving the part about how can the cactus to stand up to harsh and good times, still i find this comparison improper and not realistic.
:offended:
shesh get over it man... take a look at zAk's corner, anything new? :offended:
its called a joke... i wonder wat the sis's go on about husbands *back to guessing at the bro section :p *
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Mujahidah4Allah
08-29-2006, 11:50 AM
:sl:

yes yes mean bros what can we do :offended: i'm telling u we need a sis super mod :offended:

ma'salamah
Reply

Tania
08-29-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by lolwatever
shesh get over it man... take a look at zAk's corner, anything new? :offended:
its called a joke... i wonder wat the sis's go on about husbands *back to guessing at the bro section :p *
I will look but its not nice whats is going on in bro corner :offended:
Reply

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 11:52 AM
^^ lol you're extrapolating that..... it's a one off thing, all the other brothers wher really angry at him, but im not allowed to show anything co zill b breaking forum rules :(


even alpha dudette told him off....
Reply

afriend
08-29-2006, 11:52 AM
I'm sure the same goes on in the sis corner too.....

Round 2

*ding ding*
Reply

Mujahidah4Allah
08-29-2006, 11:54 AM
no actually we're not that sad we dont diss down the men.. and we' also are not allowed to say what goes in there :X

ma'salamah
Reply

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm sure the same goes on in the sis corner too.....

Round 2

*ding ding*
loool oye zak!!! look up there we caught another fake bro in our section :X

:omg:
Reply

Tania
08-29-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by hyper~gal
:sl:

yes yes mean bros what can we do :offended: i'm telling u we need a sis super mod :offended:

ma'salamah
First step would be to correct each thread in the bro section where our sis are involved. This are not jokes. In fact, if we leave out the last part of the sentence , the author make a praise to the many unknown wive which prefer to save their marriage even when their husband fail to provide the basics daily food or other things. Its well known how can survive the cactus without water even for a month.
Reply

afriend
08-29-2006, 11:56 AM
lol what is it with u guys???

btw, a joke is a joke.....although i take np part in this. I did not know anything about it until today

and look, u can turn it into a good thing...like ^ :happy:
Reply

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by hyper~gal
:sl:

yes yes mean bros what can we do :offended: i'm telling u we need a sis super mod :offended:

ma'salamah
that means she can see all zAk's pro woman pm's :X (which he reather keep condiential :rollseyes )
Reply

AhlaamBella
08-29-2006, 11:59 AM
Subhanallah! Now come we are all sisters and brothers in Islam. Lets put it behind us and go back to a peaceful forum. :p
Reply

Mujahidah4Allah
08-29-2006, 11:59 AM
lolz hahaha tru tru revenge is sweet *evil* oh how i miss that laugh :offended:

ma'salamah
Reply

afriend
08-29-2006, 12:00 PM
This is proposterous.

Close this thread....zAk. SHOW URSELF!!!!
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 02:06 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 12:58 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 10:09 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 01:13 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!