/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can we imagine the men attitude in private?

Tania
08-29-2006, 11:26 AM
The private sections of the forum would aim to give to both gender a certain privacy - i think thats is their aim.
Now, due to a certain indiscretion of one member we could find out the bro in their private corner are making fun of women, comparing them with cactus.:rollseyes
The woman is a cactus :offended: - leaving the part about how can the cactus to stand up to harsh and good times, still i find this comparison improper and not realistic.
:offended:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
08-29-2006, 11:29 AM
:sl:

Did this actually happen, I guess theres an informent in the bro's section ^o)

Tania
08-29-2006, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Did this actually happen, I guess theres an informent in the bro's section ^o)
To read the full text please see very carefully the signatures from the thread "baby flushed" posted in world affair. There i have noticed too :(

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 11:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
The private sections of the forum would aim to give to both gender a certain privacy - i think thats is their aim.
Now, due to a certain indiscretion of one member we could find out the bro in their private corner are making fun of women, comparing them with cactus.:rollseyes
The woman is a cactus :offended: - leaving the part about how can the cactus to stand up to harsh and good times, still i find this comparison improper and not realistic.
:offended:
shesh get over it man... take a look at zAk's corner, anything new? :offended:
its called a joke... i wonder wat the sis's go on about husbands *back to guessing at the bro section :p *

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mujahidah4Allah
08-29-2006, 11:50 AM

yes yes mean bros what can we do :offended: i'm telling u we need a sis super mod :offended:

ma'salamah

Tania
08-29-2006, 11:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
shesh get over it man... take a look at zAk's corner, anything new? :offended:
its called a joke... i wonder wat the sis's go on about husbands *back to guessing at the bro section :p *
I will look but its not nice whats is going on in bro corner :offended:

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 11:52 AM
^^ lol you're extrapolating that..... it's a one off thing, all the other brothers wher really angry at him, but im not allowed to show anything co zill b breaking forum rules :(

even alpha dudette told him off....

afriend
08-29-2006, 11:52 AM
I'm sure the same goes on in the sis corner too.....

Round 2

*ding ding*

Mujahidah4Allah
08-29-2006, 11:54 AM
no actually we're not that sad we dont diss down the men.. and we' also are not allowed to say what goes in there :X

ma'salamah

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm sure the same goes on in the sis corner too.....

Round 2

*ding ding*
loool oye zak!!! look up there we caught another fake bro in our section :X

:omg:

Tania
08-29-2006, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hyper~gal

yes yes mean bros what can we do :offended: i'm telling u we need a sis super mod :offended:

ma'salamah
First step would be to correct each thread in the bro section where our sis are involved. This are not jokes. In fact, if we leave out the last part of the sentence , the author make a praise to the many unknown wive which prefer to save their marriage even when their husband fail to provide the basics daily food or other things. Its well known how can survive the cactus without water even for a month.

afriend
08-29-2006, 11:56 AM
lol what is it with u guys???

btw, a joke is a joke.....although i take np part in this. I did not know anything about it until today

and look, u can turn it into a good thing...like ^ :happy:

lolwatever
08-29-2006, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hyper~gal

ma'salamah
that means she can see all zAk's pro woman pm's :X (which he reather keep condiential :rollseyes )

AhlaamBella
08-29-2006, 11:59 AM
Subhanallah! Now come we are all sisters and brothers in Islam. Lets put it behind us and go back to a peaceful forum. :p

Mujahidah4Allah
08-29-2006, 11:59 AM
lolz hahaha tru tru revenge is sweet *evil* oh how i miss that laugh :offended:

ma'salamah

afriend
08-29-2006, 12:00 PM
This is proposterous.

Close this thread....zAk. SHOW URSELF!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.