/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Love for ALLAH SWT and the Prophet Muhammad PBUH

Dr. Jawad
08-29-2006, 01:25 PM
When we love someone very dearly, we try our best to make them happy, give respect, and authority. When we appear near our bosses, we show utmost respect, behave superbly, and comply with what they say by perfection and decency(especially in the case if they are stern fellows!).

If we ponder and ask ourselves, who deserves more respect and authority the answer should be ALLAH SwT and Prophet PBUH. Yet, we miss our prayers, do mischief, tell lies, show racism, show anger, and what not which we are not supposed to. Yes, we are humans and we were never meant to be perfect but is that the only lame excuse we have? Allah SWT if Oft-Forgiving and Merciful but does that also mean we keep ourselves "safe" by doing sins and then repent by forgiveness? Surely ALLAH SWT forgives when we do tauba(ask for forgiveness). Have we forgotten that the forgiveness is there, but we are also commanded by Him to do pious efforts as mentioned in the Holy Quran and Prophet's Sunnah?

We express anger when there is fun being made about our religion or cartoons and silly caricatures representing Islam but how far have we progressed as a Nation(Islamic Nation) to stop that sarcasm?

If we all can't do it at the same time, at least individual efforts may help. If we make pledges today to ALLAH SWT that forgive us for our past sins and we promise we won't repeat what we have done will please ALLAH SWT. He will bless us with opportunities to be amongst the pious followers. He will grant us His eternal love and blessings.

We all Muslims should be thankful to ALLAH SWT that he made us Prophet Muhammad PBUH's Umma. Prophets before used to make dua that they be part of Muhammad PBUH's umma but without any effort, we are part of his umma. And that is a true blessing!

Human Psychology proves that if we want to change ourselves, we should amend one habit at a time. Say for example, if we lie, cheat, dont pray, are not obedient to parents, smoke, etc. and want some changes, we should make changes one at a time. To start off, we can make goals. One goal for one month. I want to pray 5 times so I will work on it this month. Then next, I will fix what is missing in me during that whole month till that change becomes a permanent one and then on and on. I will keep doing these, till I reach perfection.

As the saying goes, Practice makes Perfect. We are not perfect but our niyat can always get us the reward we are aiming for.

Lets pray that we and our generations to come will symbolize the true Islam and be examples to the world that Islam really is a peaceful religion. If you can dream it, you can achieve it!

Have eternal love for ALLAH SWT and the Prophet PBUH as this is a world that is full of disguises and the real world had yet to begin!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
umm-sulaim
08-29-2006, 01:28 PM
masha Allah akhee, we always need reminders...
may Allah reward your efforts

wassalaam

Ummu Sufyaan
08-31-2006, 07:12 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters.
interesting point. however, I would like to ask, in order to do actions for Allahs (subhana wa ta'ala) sake, give up for Allahs (subhana wa ta'ala), etc shouldn't we first...love Allahs (subhana wa ta'ala)? the answer seems yes!
please give me and others advice on how to Love Him, How to get to Know him to Love him.
get my drift??
:sl:

Musalmaan
09-03-2006, 07:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
interesting point. however, I would like to ask, in order to do actions for Allahs (subhana wa ta'ala) sake, give up for Allahs (subhana wa ta'ala), etc shouldn't we first...love Allahs (subhana wa ta'ala)? the answer seems yes!
please give me and others advice on how to Love Him, How to get to Know him to Love him.
get my drift??

Allah Subhanahu wata Ala says

"Say (O Muhammad to the Mankind), if ye do love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. For Allah is the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful" (âl-'Imran: 31)

Follow his sunnah, more u know him and in return more you become beloved to Allah SWT.

thats my simple answer that i can give you.

may Allah guide us all.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
09-03-2006, 12:43 PM
jazakallahu khair ^

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.