/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Help Needed

H4RUN
08-29-2006, 08:09 PM
:sl:
right, i've only got a few hours to make this decision....previously i performed Istikhara 4 seven days. this was to choose where to study.....i had made my deciosion and gone against my 1st decision, so i had faith im my istikhara, and decided 2 go to a local college....issue number 1, my grades wern't up2 scratch 4 two subjects, needed B's but got C's...these are two vital subjects for what i intend on doin later on in lofe inshAllah....so extremely gutted....i've also turned down the other college :( but i think i should try and go there 2moro 2 see if i can change the decision, even though it is out of town...BUT if i get in there that would be goin against my istikhara, and i understand u shud stik with wat u intended on doing wen performing istikahara... so my dear brothers and sister, quick replies needed if possible....what should i do? go against the istikhara? or perform again just 3 1 more night. because thats all the time i've got....
fiamanAllah, ma'salama
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
08-29-2006, 08:17 PM
salam.
what is istikharah?
aww nephew i feel so upset now i hope it turns out good inshallah. brighten up please.
w.salam

H4RUN
08-29-2006, 08:20 PM
istikhara, theres a thread on this on here..but its basically a supplication 4 guidance....it's like gettin help derectly from Allah swt, subhanAllah!

Kittygyal
08-29-2006, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
istikhara, theres a thread on this on here..but its basically a supplication 4 guidance....it's like gettin help derectly from Allah swt, subhanAllah!
salam.
o0oh nephew i see ok i suggess you actually stay on that istikhara && once you feel good enough then go to that college cause remember one thig the college is ot going to run away && inshallah am sure in the furtue you can study then subjects you got bad grades on again so please don't let it get to you ok.
w.salam

P,S i don't really understand so thats why am writing anything sowiee nephew

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
H4RUN
08-29-2006, 09:07 PM
right. well thankyou, really appreciated......:(

Kittygyal
08-29-2006, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
right. well thankyou, really appreciated......:(

salam.
sowiee nephew atleast i "tried" :cry:
w.salam

- Qatada -
08-29-2006, 09:14 PM
:salamext:

i reli dno what to do in this situation akhi, because i haven't got much experience with istikhaarah, yet alone any knowledge.

But try performing istikharaah again 2nite, and keep a neutral mind.. make lot's of dua' before u go sleep, and insha'Allaah u will have a stronger and better feeling tomorrow. And also remember that your dua's can have a big effect on your destiny: so keep praying for the right place, and also for your situation.

Also read:

http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...p-destiny.html

and visit:

http://makedua.com

Allaah Almighty knows best, and Allaah is the best of planners.

Will keep you in our dua's too insha'Allaah.

:wasalamex

H4RUN
08-29-2006, 09:21 PM
jazakAllah bro 4 replyin, but dua u say, but in the dua u have 2 ask whether 2 do sumthin rather than the other..so cant b neutral......

- Qatada -
08-29-2006, 09:46 PM

ohh my bad, sorry. it's just that you should stick to the one that you feel is best, then pray to Allaah Almighty to help you in that path.

But from the beginning of the thread, it never was clear - did u say that you could only apply to the first choice because you never had high enough results for the 2nd one? And that the decision turned out that you could only apply to the second one? Trust me, this is why i only applied to one college :p lol subhan Allaah.

learningislam
08-29-2006, 09:49 PM

bro......well.........what i have understood from ur post is that .......you have two choices
1) a local college
2) out of town
you did istikharah.......and that made you decide to go for no.1
however.....due to grades it seems difficult.
on the other hand, you dont want to go for no. 2 as it would be against the istikharah.......
rite........that is ur situation.

bro.....when we do istikharah, we ask Allah for the best choice .......right. and let me tell you, as the words of istikharah say "fasrifho anni (make it away from me)" so what is not good for you will automatically go away.

We normally think, that doing istikharah makes us "fix" on one decision or choice........out of many available. I agree to that.But sometimes, after istikharah, the most suitable option is the only one which is left. And the one which is not good for us (as we say in the dua) for our deen and life......is completely erased from mind.......or it becomes difficult to select it.

I Hope you understand what i tried to say.....inshaAllah

So bro....just have a look at the meaning of the istikharah.....and remember, You have asked Allah to help you, so whatever Allah will chose for you will be the very best for you. inshaAllah

Just Pray Two rakah Namaz-e-Hajat........and pray to Allah for the best.
^^^this is the prayer of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (sallallaho alaihay wa aalaiyhee wasallam).......

H4RUN
08-30-2006, 01:39 PM
JazakAlah khair once again 2 all those who replied, and those who sent a message...
well i had previously turned down college A which was out of town, but did the xact course i wanted to do in the future. so i had chosen college B, my local 6 form...all i needed was math mechanics, and physics, bare minimum....but wern't 2 be...
so i performed istikhara again las nyt for college A...dint get no sign, but i went this morning to see if i can sumhow get bak there....fortunately i was still on their system, they never took me off..so im awaiting for the induction letter to go there now...:) but this is against what i did my 1st istikhara for...hence i dint kno what to do...

So at my local college, whilst being gutted, speechless and the rest of it, i asked one of the teachers there about istikhara. He's a top brother, leeds the jumah prayer there, teaches tajweed in mosque 2....so after a little private talk with him, he advised me to do istikhara again last night, and have an open heart.....

All in all no sign, but im in that college now, ok im going to be away from a lot friends...not a Muslim environment, not even sure if they got prayer room, all this is contrasting college B, my local the 1 i turned down today, it just wasn't right for me....courses tooo long, and risky, need very high grades 2 succeed, and to be honest im not prepared to take that big of a risk....
So alhumdulillah i think i made the correct decision :) now all i can ask is to be in your precious dua's my brothers n sisters alike..:)

FiamanAllah, Ma'salama

- Qatada -
08-30-2006, 04:50 PM

masha'Allaah. i got that dua' in the back of da ol' van? :p lol sutin lyk dat.. nah u in my dua's insha'Allaah bro :)

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 04:51 PM
salam.
subhanallah!! well done nephew am glad you made a choice i was really upset reading your thread but now alhamdulillah you made a smile on my face so well done :)
w.salam

P.S your in my prayers always i told you billions of times but you do the same don't forget your Aunt :X

Al-Zaara
08-30-2006, 07:53 PM

Sister Kittygyal, is brother H4RUN your real nephew...?

Anyways brother, I'll remember you in my duaas and inshallah, it was the right decision you've made. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.