/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ergent Help Required!!

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 10:35 AM
salam.

ok now i feel well stupid && dumb but who cares i need help, can someone tell me how do i get my "address bar" back up for some reason someone has taken it off && now i have only got GOOGLE now!!, to get to my islamic sites such as this one i have to click on the arrow on google && then click on HISTORY!! so tells me what i have been on but it's a hassel for me so can someone tell me how to get it back pleaseeeee :cry:

w.salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
08-30-2006, 10:40 AM
right click the top of internet xplorer... next to the help button, 3 or so cm away... and then click on 'adress bar' :D it should re appear

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 10:41 AM
salam.
now where is the View menu??
w.salam

lolwatever
08-30-2006, 10:41 AM
look righgttttt up the top of internet xplorer.. where file, edit, view is... help is the last one there...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 10:46 AM
salam.
i clicked on it && still it won't appear :(
w.salam

lolwatever
08-30-2006, 10:47 AM
send us a screenshot? press printscreen on ur keyboard.... and paste the pic in2 paint... save it, and upload it on www.imageshack.us and give us the link...

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 10:53 AM
salam.

ok here you go http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8233/helpar2.png look at the top it just says GOOGLE :(

w.salam

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
lol u moved the toolbar.

see at the right... there's written ADDRESS:

click on tht n drag it down.

salam.
i never did anything to it this morning i woke up && it was like that!
i can't click on the "address" cause it's like blocked or something :'( next to "address" it says links && an arrow i clicked on that and it says coustom links, free hotmail, windows, windows market place && windows media! what is that on about?
w.salam

afriend
08-30-2006, 11:00 AM
ohhhhh I know what u have 2 do...it's easy just press F11

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
ohhhhh I know what u have 2 do...it's easy just press F11
salam.
hehe, tha makes it big.
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 11:04 AM
salam.
i've done it on one i don't know how though just clicked on it && it just moved but how do i get it on others cause it won't let me click on it now!!!
w.salam

lolwatever
08-30-2006, 11:07 AM
^ zak's a helpful person to all genders, never knew that....

afriend
08-30-2006, 11:07 AM
well sometimes I lose my address bar an it's cos I press the F11 button :p

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 11:08 AM
salam.
did that but still it's not there i have to click on "address" && move it why won't it just stay like before ?

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 11:17 AM
salam.

thanks for the help Zak && Lolwatteva all i had to do is just stretch it hehe that was not alot but now i feel embarrassed! :X someone stupid did that huh! now its ok works on every so thank you all of you a rep going to Zak && to lowater heh i always give you it anyway ;)

w.salam

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 11:18 AM
salam.
silly rep!! it won't let me give them out now to you two!!
w.salam

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 11:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
lol np sis, no reps 4 zak btw, look wat he done 2my post, i posted b4 he did, but he swapped the positions :grumbling
salam.
aww bless don't worry he likes getting people back && his self forward :hiding: hey don't worry a negative one for him && a positive one for you ok ;) Zak is too fast for his speed && you are slow hehe joke
w.salam

lolwatever
08-30-2006, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.

thanks for the help Zak && Lolwatteva all i had to do is just stretch it hehe that was not alot but now i feel embarrassed! :X someone stupid did that huh! now its ok works on every so thank you all of you a rep going to Zak && to lowater heh i always give you it anyway ;)

w.salam
lol np sis, no reps 4 zak btw, look wat he done 2my post, i posted b4 he did, but he swapped the positions :grumbling

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
eh ? how come kittygyal quoted lolwater b4 he posted ? :?
salam.
cause you have deleted them or another mod, admit it you did :uhwhat
w.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.