/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalaamu Alaykum.

Salamah
06-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum...

I am brother Salamah Bin Akwa' [aka Shinobi]. I am from Pakistan. I was just checking out this site and joined.

I am a computer Calligrapher by hobby and I do some other graphics designing and related arts. I was very disappointed by myself as a Muslim and by fellow Muslims all around the world and decided to get lost in graphics world to express my self. Thats how days and nights are passing by so far.

Wassalaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
06-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Assalaam O Alaikum Wa Rahamatullahe Wa barakatu Br. :brother:

:welcome: to the nice, loving and caring Islamic home....:rose:

Wa Alaikum Assalaam Wa Rahamatullahe Wa barakatu :sister:

A7med
06-09-2005, 03:41 PM
SALAAM
hope u enjoy ur stay!!!!!...........
"NASHEED LADY, someones waiting!!!!!!!"
dont worry she will be her!!!

MetSudaisTwice
06-09-2005, 03:58 PM
salam bro and welcome
we hope you enjoy your stay here in the forum inshallah
we await for the arrival of Nasheed Sister

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أحمد
06-09-2005, 04:52 PM
:sl:

:D Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun @ http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25

:w:

Far7an
06-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

Welcome to LI

You have obviously have some issues which you may wish to discuss with us InshaAllah :)

We look forward to your posts, we hope you enjoy your stay and benefit from it InshaAllah. :)

ps. can we stop announcing the arrival of "nasheed lady" in every welcome thread, barakallahu feekum.

Ra`eesah
06-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Ya Hala Marhaba to Li here is a Nasheed to welcome you! :)

Salamah
06-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum dear brothers and sisters.

Thank you for your warm welcome. I look forward to participate in healthy discussions which may help us all.

Thank you so much for this beautiful Nasheed. I really enjoyed it alot.

Jazaakallah. Wassalaam.

Ibn Syed
06-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Nasheed lady has been here omg. Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!:)

Muhammad
06-10-2005, 08:23 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum and I hope it will be benficial for you and for all of us already here Insha'Allaah. I like your hobby Masha'Allaah and the art work you have done, its very beautiful. :thumbs_up

sistajannah
06-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum
welcome akhi
inshaAllah you enjoy your stay here

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.