/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dse anybody knw him?

Helena
08-31-2006, 11:05 PM
:sl:

does any1 know da invited imam from egypt 2 east london mosque........he comes every year during ramadan........................i really need to know his name and some download links inshalah.........

have been attending terweeh prayer for the last 5 years...and i still dnt knw his name...lol....

hope you can help moi inshalah....:)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ameen
08-31-2006, 11:07 PM
salam,

are you asking about the imam with the 'deep' voice?

Helena
08-31-2006, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ameen
salam,

are you asking about the imam with the 'deep' voice?
yeah him bro...mashalah his da best...def moi def cry in every munajat...knw his name? any info? download links?

ameen
08-31-2006, 11:13 PM
salam,

his name is Ahmad Amer, and sorry I don't have any links on him except this CD which is being sold with some of his recitation in Ramadan 2003:

http://www.thenasheedshop.com/prod.php?pc=AF-001

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samee
08-31-2006, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ameen
salam,

his name is Ahmad Amer, and sorry I don't have any links on him except this CD which is being sold with some of his recitation in Ramadan 2003:

http://www.thenasheedshop.com/prod.php?pc=AF-001

PS. i'm brother : )
:sl:

Go to User CP, and select "Brother in Islam" in your profile. That way it will be easier to tell :)

Helena
08-31-2006, 11:17 PM
shukran for helping moi and finding his name.....

soz about dat...jus the avatar seemed very familair...and thought u were a sis....

Helena
09-01-2006, 12:05 AM
dse any one have the tahjjud therapy CD? can u plz upload the whole cd to megaupload.com site or other uploading site inshalah?:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!