/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intellectual property...

syilla
09-01-2006, 05:16 AM
:sl:

Anyone has ever experienced your work being copied or changed by immoral individual or publisher...

please share...

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jello
09-01-2006, 10:18 AM

I have a book submitted to a Malaysian publisher (the same book in my signature). I am a bit worried about how they are handling the issues, but maybe that is paranoia from my part.

syilla
09-01-2006, 01:37 PM
MashaAllah thats great..

why you choose Malaysian publisher?

jello
09-01-2006, 01:46 PM

I was told by one other brother that his book was printed in Malaysia, so I thought it would be a good idea to give them a shot. I tried other publishers as well, but they were not ready to discuss with me...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
09-01-2006, 01:51 PM
did you try only one publisher...or a few...

i think Malaysia is inneed....of more Islamic books...

jello
09-01-2006, 05:21 PM

I tried a number of publishers, but the one from Malaysia (www.asnislamicbooks.com) was more willing to undertake the publishing of my book.

However, recently they have been telling me that they have problems with the Arabic script in my book, so it might take a long time for the typing/type-setting to be finished.

I hope in any case that the whole issue will turn out fine.

syilla
09-04-2006, 02:42 AM
there is a guy in this LI design arabic script...

maybe he can help you...

he create beautiful arabic script...

i'm certain...your book will be published.

don't forget to tell me when it will be launch...maybe i can be the first one to buy the book.

north_malaysian
09-04-2006, 03:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
there is a guy in this LI design arabic script...

maybe he can help you...

he create beautiful arabic script...

i'm certain...your book will be published.

don't forget to tell me when it will be launch...maybe i can be the first one to buy the book.
...and should ask jello for an autograph....:giggling: What's the book about?

syilla
09-04-2006, 04:46 AM
he has to come here if he wants to sign an autograph....

i'll be the first one in the line...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.