/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dawah Practise

Danish
06-09-2005, 04:50 PM
:sl:
This is only for those who wanna improve their dawah skills...well, a person volunteers to be PRETENT non-muslim, and u gotta convince them about islam...should be good for dawaah inshallah

so let me be the first volunteer, i am PRETENT agnostic (person believe in God but dont follow any religion)..convince me islam is right religion....

and in the end i will post how I WILL persuade an agnostic...inshallah, should be good practise?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
inklink98
06-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Danish, why do you not have a specific faith, explain to me.. So does this mean your a diest. (pretend)

Nablus
06-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Dear Danish :
May Allah lead U to the guide of Islam

because Islam is security ,justice ,peacefull life,

when u convert to Islam Inshallah

u will see how is ur heart is comfortable and how is ur life is going smoothly

u can read about Islam in many sites:islamtomorrow.com
islamtoday.com

Believe me

u will touch the difference from the beginning

Inshallah
u will be among ur brothers and sisters in Islam in the near future

Ask

search about the truth

u will find it

Because we didnt come to this universe with out amessage!

we have agreat message which is to worship the only God (Allah)
and his Messenger Mohammad peace and blessings upon him

May Allah lead u to the truth

Ameen

Danish
06-09-2005, 07:49 PM
we have agreat message which is to worship the only God (Allah)
and his Messenger Mohammad peace and blessings upon him
btw, dont all religion say one god? Even bible says "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"...
Danish, why do you not have a specific faith, explain to me.. So does this mean your a diest. (pretend)
because there r too many religions, y would urs be right? What makes u think urs the right god?

this is how i will persuade

i will persuade the person in beliving there is only one god, and then i will ask did all the prophets (e..g abraham, jesus (PHUT) submit to god...obviously answer is yes, and then i will introduce the meaning of Islam (submission) and muslim...i will also talk about how only one god who is Different from all the creation is logical...i will also as concerning how God Almight could not sent instructors (Prophets) to explain about God...basically in essence explain tawheed to agnostic

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nablus
06-09-2005, 08:03 PM
but u know that Bible and pther religions were distorted(changed)
and the only Holy book on earth isnt distorted is Quran

The christians believe in trinity
that christ is the son of The God
and this is not correct
Becuase Allah is the only one ,He doesnt have ason or---

The Christ is Messenger of ALLAH

Best Regards

Danish
06-09-2005, 09:43 PM
but u know that Bible and pther religions were distorted(changed)
how do u know this?
He doesnt have ason or---
u dont know that though...

Far7an
06-10-2005, 01:56 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum

My good friend and dear brother Sheikh Haroon posted this on another forum, I thought I would share it with you :)

Well im no master, but ill teach you what i know.

Ten Original Sheikh Haroon steps to give da'wah

!

1) Seek refuge from Satan, and ask Allah to help you.
2) Remember it is your job to convey the message. Allah converts hearts.
3) Never speak to them as if you are better than them.
4) Never speak to them as if you know more than them.
5) Never speak to them as if you are right or are "holy" and they arent.
6) Never twist the faith, nor water it down to prove a point.
7) Dont just throw quotes at them ~ what will they mean? Use wisdom.
8) Relate to the person, try to be empathetic.
9) Show them how your path is noble, and peaceful. Show them (via your character) how this path of yours has made you a better person. If you sit there proud and arrogant, then they will take it that being part of the religion makes you so, which is obvious a bad promotion for da'wah.
10) Be kind to them, care for them, and let them know that Islam has the answer to every single one of their problems.

Key Point: The best way of giving da'wah is by yourself. The way you walk, talk, act, look, everything is da'wah. Dont get angry, dont shout. Stay calm and collected, and stay reasoned. Some people have a habit of being annoyingly persistent ~ this is a terrible put off when giving da'wah. Give it when the person looks like he is taking it in. Dont just keep talking. Dress with free clothes. Not necessarily anything special, but free, open, inviting. (Take my clothes as an example, i explain to the non-Muslim that i wear these because they symbolise freedom, as they are open and flowing, the symbolise justice as they are pure and white, and they symbolise liberation as they are not aggressive, nor boxed-in.) You have to use the right approach. Dont be arrogant, and dont be proud. Come across as someone who is trying to relay something close to their heart.

These are but a few pieces of advice that i can give you, and may you and me, and everyone benefit from them.

And Allah knows best.

Regards
may Allah bless him, ameen

Nablus
06-10-2005, 11:21 AM
how many copies for the bible?

u know lots of copies

but how many copies for Quran?

only one copy and He reserved the Noble Quran from distorting

Best Regards

MetSudaisTwice
06-10-2005, 11:26 AM
Salam
yes sis a nice short and simple true fact

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.