/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather have Running YOUR Country?

Dahir
09-01-2006, 08:18 PM
I spent yesterday contemplating whether George Bush was such a bad leader as I make him out to be. Well he's not the nicest guy in terms of diplomacy, but things in the US aren't TOO bad. Unemployment is stable (half that of France), and not too many people aren't complaining.

And then I thought, what if Kim Jong Il or Robert Mugabe had been my leader, well certainly I wouldn't be ALLOWED to complain.

So, to settle the tirade of complaints coming from first-world citizens about their lackluster leaders, I'd like to create a poll comparing some "lackluster" first-world leaders to a couple of "lackluster" second/third tier leaders.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wilberhum
09-01-2006, 08:53 PM
ABBB (Any Body But Bush) and is an American.

QuranStudy
09-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Mahmoud Ahmedinejad. He should be more conservative though.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-01-2006, 09:10 PM
Lol...obviously we know who most of us chose...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ManchesterFolk
09-01-2006, 09:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
Mahmoud Ahmedinejad. He should be more conservative though.
I am sure the students rights protestors in Iran would disagree... oh wait! They can't... they mysteriously died in there jail cells. :heated:

QuranStudy
09-01-2006, 09:14 PM
I am sure the students rights protestors in Iran would disagree... oh wait! They can't... they mysteriously died in there jail cells.
I dont mind :)

Jayda
09-01-2006, 09:18 PM
...when you list them out like that you realize that there really are few good leaders left...

brainiac
09-01-2006, 09:19 PM
Kim Jong Il didn't get a single vote ?!?! Now I know this is fixed. ;D

QuranStudy
09-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Kim Jong Il didn't get a single vote ?!?! Now I know this is fixed.
Well, we do have a couple of atheist members....

Muezzin
09-01-2006, 09:49 PM
What, there's no 'ME' option? :p :)

Dahir
09-01-2006, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
What, there's no 'ME' option? :p :)
Scores must be settled first. :uhwhat

Funniest thing I've heard in my life:

Who would you rather have Running YOUR Country?
Mahmoud Ahmedinejad. He should be more conservative though
I am sure the students rights protestors in Iran would disagree... oh wait! They can't... they mysteriously died in there jail cells. :heated:
QuranStudy is hardcore! ;D ;D ;D

Ghazi
09-01-2006, 10:29 PM
:sl:

None of them! Even though I respect "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad" I wouldn't choose him as a leader.

KAding
09-01-2006, 10:45 PM
I would go for Blair. I think he is at least an idealist and his heart is in the right place, even as far as foreign policy is concerned. He is very much engaged vis-a-vis the Third World, especially Africa. He has his flaws, but overall the best leader in the list.

Lina
09-01-2006, 10:54 PM

I wanna say Adolf but that would get me negative reps and a possible warning right?

No, seriously;

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Holland?

:w:

Dahir
09-01-2006, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
I would go for Blair. I think he is at least an idealist and his heart is in the right place, even as far as foreign policy is concerned. He is very much engaged vis-a-vis the Third World, especially Africa. He has his flaws, but overall the best leader in the list.
Same here. Its just sad to see who his closest buddy is in terms of leaders. :uhwhat

Dahir
09-01-2006, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lina

I wanna say Adolf but that would get me negative reps and a possible warning right?

No, seriously;

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Holland?

:rollseyes :uuh:

Uh, er, I hope you don't really favor Adolf as much as I think you do.

Ghazi
09-01-2006, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
Same here. Its just sad to see who his closest buddy is in terms of leaders. :uhwhat
Best Leader he's one of the worse in the list the best leader is 'Mahmoud Ahmadinejad'

Dahir
09-01-2006, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Best Leader he's one of the worse in the list the best leader is 'Mahmoud Ahmadinejad'
I beg to differ. As KAder said, his foreign policy isn't very favorable, but he's a good leader. England has one of the lowest unemployment rates and the Pound Sterling is the best currency in the world, you can't ask for more.

If you want to talk bad, incompetent Western leaders, look at Jacque Chirac and Angela Merkel, sure they're nice to OTHER countries, but Germany and France have the highest unemployment rates in the Western world, not to mention that before the Euro, France and Germany had terrible currency.

Tony Blair is a great leader, but England has always had good leadership.

Lina
09-01-2006, 11:10 PM
:rollseyes :uuh:

Uh, er, I hope you don't really favor Adolf as much as I think you do.

It depends; did he wear glasses?

doodlebug
09-02-2006, 01:09 AM
I think the Pillsbury Doughboy would be great 'cause he looks like he's always happy and loves everyone and there'd be no war..........everyone would love everyone 'cause.........

nuthin' says luvin like somethin' from the oven!!!

:)

Abdul-Raouf
09-02-2006, 01:15 AM
Prophet Sulaiman(as) - King Solomon......... or King DULQAURNAEN(though not in the option )

Dahir
09-02-2006, 01:34 AM
Okay, guys, I know prophet Sulaiman (pbuh) and the Pillsbury Doughboy would make excellent leaders, but the point of this thread is to choose from the alleged worst leaders in the world. :uhwhat

doodlebug
09-02-2006, 01:49 AM
Okay, guys, I know prophet Sulaiman (pbuh) and the Pillsbury Doughboy would make excellent leaders, but the point of this thread is to choose from the alleged worst leaders in the world. :uhwhat
sorry!!!

Ok it was a toss up but I picked Tony Blair.

I like the accent. :D

Dahir
09-02-2006, 02:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by doodlebug
sorry!!!

Ok it was a toss up but I picked Tony Blair.

I like the accent. :D
Bad reason, but I'd also pick him out of the litter.

brainiac
09-02-2006, 02:21 AM
McCain in 2008. :D

Asyur an-Nagi
09-02-2006, 02:40 AM
none of them would not have enough time to learn our crisis, or find the best solution that fits our religion/ cultural/ social background. what we have now is the best since we vote for him.

Woodrow
09-02-2006, 03:21 AM
The only ones worth considering in my opinion are:

George W. Bush Tony Blair Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Not much choice, each has one or 2 strengths and plenty of faults, in my opinion. By faults I refer to in Leadership abilities, not personal traits.

Stengths

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Very Intelligent
Good speaker
Strong leader

Tony Blair

Good foreign diplomacy skills
Idealistic
Good speaker

George W. Bush

Good business skills
Some foreign diplomacy skills
Idealistic

Remember the Question asked is: "Who would you rather have Running YOUR Country" Not who is the better leader.

I ruled out Ahmadinejad, mainly because of his views on Nuclear energy. I would love to see it reduced here in the USA and for the stockpile of Nuclear weapons to be destroyed. Nuclear Energy is not proving to be cost effective and seems to be producing more Health hazards than benefits. The upkeep on nuclear arms is very expensive and that is money that would serve more good going for education and health care.

I ruled out Blair, because I doubt if he could adapt to the loss of authority he would have as President of the USA. I do not picture him as being a team player. I believe he would have a hard time working with Congress and the Senate.

That left our Texas shrub as my choice for the USA. He dosen't have many leadership qualities. But, at least he can cope with being constantly knocked down by congress. In the USA the President actually does not have much say over the management of the country. So Bush isn't having any leadership skills being wasted by being our president.

The only time a US president has any true powers is in war time and if Congress grants him war time powers, otherwise he can be over ruled on any decisions. The most he can do if something is being presented that he does not like, is to stall it from being passed into law. That only gets him the time to try to convince congress to agree with him.

north_malaysian
09-02-2006, 03:26 AM
None of the above... Meles Zenawi is Eritrean president isnt it?

Fishman
09-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Except for the holocaust denial, Mahmoud is one I prefer out of them all, thanks to his environmentalist views on nuclear power. But he is by no means perfect, and I think Blair is very close behind him.

The Ruler
09-02-2006, 03:14 PM
salam...

i hardly kno half de ppl der :uuh:...

n yh...hitler did wear glasses altho ma history teacha goes dat he didnt cuz he didnt lyk to cuz ppl didnt lyk it or summink lyk dat so he wore contacts...but i dunno if its tru cuz ma history teacha usually jokes abt dat hitler guy...

wassalam

Ghazi
09-02-2006, 06:17 PM

People vote for me I'll rule with a iron hand-outs

duskiness
09-02-2006, 07:02 PM
I voted Tony Blair (only because there was no islam-truth in the poll ;)
I real envy G.Britan. I'm read to barter our (polish) PM Mr.Kaczynski for Blair at any time.
I can even give his twin brother, our president - Mr. Kaczynski as a bonus!
Any1 interested?

Dahir
09-02-2006, 07:45 PM
None of the above... Meles Zenawi is Eritrean president isnt it?
He's the President of Ethiopia, terrible human rights record.

I voted Tony Blair (only because there was no islam-truth in the poll ;)
I real envy G.Britan. I'm read to barter our (polish) PM Mr.Kaczynski for Blair at any time.
I can even give his twin brother, our president - Mr. Kaczynski as a bonus!
Any1 interested?
Good choice, but at least your twins are diplomatically-wise, can't say that for GWBush.

catmando
09-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Well, we do have a couple of atheist members....
Yeah but I'm not voting for that scumbag. Why would an Atheist vote for someone who starves his people and puts up photos and statues of himself all over the country to remind the people of who's starving them??

I vote Al Gore.

Dahir
09-02-2006, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by catmando
Yeah but I'm not voting for that scumbag. Why would an Atheist vote for someone who starves his people and puts up photos and statues of himself all over the country to remind the people of who's starving them??

I vote Al Gore.
Nah, McCain over Gore. But the point here is to choose between the most INCOMPETENT leaders, please stick to routine.

This is to remind Westerners that their leaders are like monks compared to Kim Jong Il and Mugabi.

AvarAllahNoor
09-02-2006, 11:33 PM
Dying?? Perhaps that can be arranged sooner rather than later...

catmando
09-02-2006, 11:34 PM
McCain?? You gotta be kidding. He's bu$h's *****. Plus he has sold his soul for the religious vote. He lost my respect when he forgave bu$h for the 2000 campaign in South Carolina.
I vote Gore.

Dahir
09-02-2006, 11:40 PM
McCain?? You gotta be kidding. He's bu$h's *****. Plus he has sold his soul for the religious vote. He lost my respect when he forgave bu$h for the 2000 campaign in South Carolina.
At least he's not a total Chickenhawk...for a REPUBLICAN, he's a good man, few Republicans, if any, have souls.

Well, what the heck, I'm voting for Gore...the elections in '08 are months after my "eighteenth." :D

Trumble
09-03-2006, 03:01 PM
None of the above. I suppose Blair if pushed. Castro wouldn't be too bad, I think his heart is in the right place, he just embraced too much totalitarianism and repression in trying to do what was pretty much the right thing.

If I had a free choice it would be either the Dalai Lama or Nelson Mandela.

QuranStudy
09-03-2006, 03:14 PM
I vote Gore.
I hope McCain doesnt run for 2008. We need more Democrats in power.

Hawa
09-03-2006, 03:45 PM
lol Dahir, bush did you say? do you own a car?

I vote for Hugo Chavez

Dahir
09-03-2006, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hawa
lol Dahir, bush did you say? do you own a car?

I vote for Hugo Chavez
Wait, I didn't vote Bush. I'll vote McCain or Gore..when the time is right...but for now I'm a Blair guy.

syilla
09-04-2006, 05:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

People vote for me I'll rule with a iron hand-outs
nice try...

try to give a speech...

and i'll try to made up my mind wheter to vote you or NOT... ;D

north_malaysian
09-04-2006, 05:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
nice try...

try to give a speech...

and i'll try to made up my mind wheter to vote you or NOT... ;D
Maybe we should conduct a poll which forummer can be a great leader...? I'll vote Woodrow!!!:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

syilla
09-04-2006, 05:27 AM
they have to give speech first..then only i vote for them...

no speech...no vote :giggling:

QuranStudy
09-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Kim Jong Il anyone??

smile
09-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

You gave us very little options

north_malaysian
09-06-2006, 08:26 AM
I dont want any of them to run my country...

Muezzin
09-06-2006, 07:20 PM
This is one vote I'll have to abstain from making. I don't like any of the choices.

Dahir
09-06-2006, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
This is one vote I'll have to abstain from making. I don't like any of the choices.
That's the point. :uhwhat

Woodrow
09-07-2006, 12:28 AM
I only voted because I thought the thread title was:

Who would you rather have Ruinning YOUR Country?

Actually it was a good thread to keep things in perspective. I just hope the people who voted understand that you were not asking who was the better leader, but who they would rather have in charge of their country. The best leader is not always the best one for a specific country.

Sometimes I feel the best President we ever had was Millard Fillmore. He did absolutly nothing, but that was exactly what we nedded at the time.

Muezzin
09-07-2006, 11:05 AM
That's the point. :uhwhat
It was irony.

Jayda
09-07-2006, 05:57 PM
I think tony blair would be nice...

Dawud_uk
09-08-2006, 07:16 AM
assalaamu alaykum,

i refuse to vote in this poll, you do not have a single muslim from ahlus sunnah in there,

re do the poll with Muhammad Omar or someone such as in there.

assalaamu alaykum,
Daw'ud

north_malaysian
09-08-2006, 07:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
assalaamu alaykum,

i refuse to vote in this poll, you do not have a single muslim from ahlus sunnah in there
why?

ridaa_islam
09-08-2006, 08:19 AM
dis jus shows the kindof bad choices we'v bn left with...we don hav a single person across d world who can lead us justly! god, this place (planet earth) has gone to the dogs...

north_malaysian
09-08-2006, 08:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ridaa_islam
dis jus shows the kindof bad choices we'v bn left with...we don hav a single person across d world who can lead us justly! god, this place (planet earth) has gone to the dogs...
dogs = politicians

Salah ad-din
10-04-2006, 08:06 AM
If I had to choose out of the list, I would choose Hugo Chavez.

E'jaazi
10-04-2006, 08:20 AM
A Khalifa chosen from among the Muslims! Someone who would govern according the Shariah, and one who follows the Qu'ran and the Sunnah!

rania2820
10-04-2006, 12:09 PM
mabye in the midwest unemployment isn't bad.on the east coast they are facing the highest rate of unemployment in years. i choose neither of those leaders above.they all are not so great leaders. its sad to see that the majority of the leaders in the world are failing it's people.

may allah help us all

Annie
10-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Salams
i would choose known of the leaders you have listed, however if i could choose a person to lead britian then it would be George Galloway OR Imran Khan(pakistan cricketer/politician). This is because they are honest and they take into account the publics opinion not like Tony Blair he just ignores the opinion of the British public.

Roasted Cashew
01-19-2008, 03:58 AM
The only reason I voted for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is because he is a good speaker and I LOVE his DEFIANCE towards America and Israel. It's rather strange for me a devout Sunni to like a Hard-line Shiite leader but when the Arab puppets do nothing and keep silent about Palestine, I'm just left with Ahmadinejad to look towards.

Anyway, I would love to see RON PAUL as President of USA and GEORGE GALLOWAY as Prime Minister of Britain.

AvarAllahNoor
01-19-2008, 09:05 PM
I see no option with my name on it....

Fishman
01-20-2008, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AvarAllahNoor
I see no option with my name on it....
Lol! I am thinking the same thing! Fishman for Emperor!

Do you play Civilization?

crayon
01-20-2008, 12:42 PM
I read "Kim Jong" as "King Kong".

I was about to vote for King Kong when I realized he wasn't an option.
Sigh.
He could probably rule a country pretty well.

krypton6
01-20-2008, 12:54 PM
Hugo Chavez.

AvarAllahNoor
01-20-2008, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon

Sigh.

He'd keep all the women captive!

AvarAllahNoor
01-20-2008, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman

Do you play Civilization?
I know it, but not played it dude.

Al-Zaara
01-20-2008, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon

Sigh.
He'd keep all the women captive!
*sigh* At least we'd feel loved by our leader. That's something, innit.

If I HAD to choose, like people threatening me, taking my candy and replacing it with dog-food, I'd probably choose... Blair. Tony Blair.

InToTheRain
01-20-2008, 09:46 PM
I'd vote G. W. Bush, but Im afraid he is going to decline imsad he probably realised by now he is made for the Show Biz as a stand up comedian.

Of course, they'd be laughing at him and not with him.

aadil77
01-20-2008, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hmmm5
The only reason I voted for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is because he is a good speaker and I LOVE his DEFIANCE towards America and Israel. It's rather strange for me a devout Sunni to like a Hard-line Shiite leader but when the Arab puppets do nothing and keep silent about Palestine,.
Bro I agree with you loads, He is a tough a** leader, I would have him lead us anyday regardless of his sect

Annie
01-21-2008, 10:25 PM
i wouldnt want none of them to run my country

sabah
01-21-2008, 10:42 PM
Arnold schwarzenegger for priminister! how amazing would that be, hasta lavesta baby to gordon brown.

Jayda
01-23-2008, 03:15 PM
i think meles zenawi or tony blair would be better than president bush... i do not understand why those two would be considered bad leaders, as the others would be. i think president bush is not fit to be president but i do not believe he has evil purposes as many seem to think...

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 07:35 PM
I find it strange no one until me voted for Putin???? What is up with that? He has been a great leader for Russia. Under the Putin administration the Russian economy saw increases in GDP (2000 - 10%, 2001 - 5.7%, 2002 - 4.9%, 2003 - 7.3%, 2004 - 7.1%, 2005 - 6,5%, 2006 - 6.7%, 2007- 7.6%), industrial and agricultural production, construction, real incomes, the volume of consumer credit (between 2000-2006 increased 45 times), and other economic measures. The number of people living below the poverty line decreased from 29% in 2000 to 18% in 2004. A number of large-scale reforms in retirement (2002), banking (2001 - 2004), tax (2000 - 2003), the monetization of benefits (2005) and others have taken place.
He hasnt been the friendliest with the US, he isnt a model of human rights or democracy but he has done well for his country. In my opinion, out of the lot of them, he would be the best. Only real issue is his Chechnya record.

What is all this Dole nonsense about on here by the way??? That guy has had one to many bong hits to be president. 2008 US president WILL BE [dramatic red curtain falls and unveils purple glowing letters disco style] GEORGE W. BUSH'S UNKNOWN SON

[CURTAIN IS TORCHED BY FLAMES, PEOPLE SCATTER!!!]

But never fear people, his successor is coming to the rescue

[Austrian voice calls in the distance "Arrgghhaha Everyone, git to de choppa, ahhraha"]

:D
sorry to much coffee today

(still, it is weird thinkin this guy is governor of California though isnt it??? Ahhh, well that is California for ya :)

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI

[Austrian voice calls in the distance "Arrgghhaha Everyone, git to de choppa, ahhraha"]

:)
Haha, love that film!!

Jayda
01-23-2008, 07:55 PM
that looks ghastly, what on earth is that?

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Haha, love that film!!
lol
one word "Classic"

I think you have to use steroids to get arms that size though

what do you think???

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jayda
It's Arnie in PREDATOR innit!...OR DO YA MEAN THE GUN...? :D

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 08:04 PM
lol
one word "Classic"

What do you think???
Yeah, you seen Sly Stallone now? He's been at it too, now he looks like an extra for G I joe. His face is plastic, and he needs roids to keep his physique for Rambo 4!

Shame Arnie is Guvna now, or he'd be in the 4th Terminator!

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:07 PM
the first one is me the other night when I got home and my wife still didnt have dinner cooked..... HAHAHAHA I made a FUNNY! LOL :D

I am going to have to go out and saw some trees down or something, way to much energy to be messin around on here today

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:10 PM
Yeah, you seen Sly Stallone now? He's been at it too, now he looks like an extra for G I joe. His face is plastic, and he needs roids to keep his physique for Rambo 4!

Shame Arnie is Guvna now, or he'd be in the 4th Terminator!
lol think about Sly is he has all that work done but still everytime he yells in a movie that one part of his lip still sags, it has always been a weird thing for me to see for some reason

U r right about Arnold too, although terminator 3 was a bit disappointing for me, since I have seen the pictures of Arnies man boobs... I can see it now, "Terminator 4: Aww hell with it, he is just too **** old"

Jayda
01-23-2008, 08:11 PM
It's Arnie in PREDATOR innit!...OR DO YA MEAN THE GUN...? :D
i have never heard of predator... what is it about? i do not like war movies... they frighten me...

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 08:12 PM
lol
one word "Classic"

what do you think???
A recent picture of him on the beach showed his body sagging and he had moobs! - :cry:

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 08:13 PM
I have never heard of predator... what is it about? i do not like war movies... they frighten me...
Haha, what about Aliens?

It's a violent films, more for the lads than the ladies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predator_(film)

Jayda
01-23-2008, 08:14 PM
A recent picture of him on the beach showed his body sagging and he had moobs! - :cry:
i do not know why anybody would do that to themselves... that is not attractive at all, it is frightening and disgusting...

Jayda
01-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Haha, what about Aliens?

It's a violent films, more for the lads than the ladies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predator_(film)
oh...

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:15 PM
i have never heard of predator... what is it about? i do not like war movies... they frighten me...

that is predator

The movie is about a group of government killers that go into the jungle and find themselves in an encounter with the ultimate killing machine. Predator is fully equipped with a laser cannon, transparent camo, a full med kit, a boomerang that can clear through trees and a suicide device that, if and when his life is hanging in the midst he can make an obscene and rude comment to his killer and then detonate it and clear 100 acres of jungle... Of course his wasnt armed with the luck that Arnold was, who somehow managed to survive

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:18 PM
lol I commented on that above as well, I work out alot, not in the shape that Arnold was in, but probably a great deal better shape than most... I hope I dont ever get those, I think I would try to remove them somehow... uggghh+o( crazy how he went from this to what he is now, he used to be my idol for fitness back in the day

Jayda
01-23-2008, 08:20 PM
no offense but that movie sounds ridiculous...

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:23 PM
lol
it is but it was absolutely awesome when I was a kid... still is fun to watch even today. Picture what I said with the special effects from 1987 :)

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 08:23 PM
lol I commented on that above as well, I work out alot, not in the shape that Arnold was in, but probably a great deal better shape than most... I hope I dont ever get those, I think I would try to remove them somehow... uggghh+o(
Same here. But this is due to taking the roids, then not maintaining himself. I don't see the point of such things (Banned by my Relgion) but also if you eat enough protein you'll get big anyway. Oh well.

We've hijacked the thread, I'm sure our posts will be removed....

You seen AvsP 2? I'm going this weekend. Loved the first one, can't beat some mindless action eh.

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 08:24 PM
It's what guys watch lol - I bet you're more of a ''About A Boy' lady? Meh...lol

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 08:26 PM
lol
it is but it was absolutely awesome when I was a kid... still is fun to watch even today. Picture what I said with the special effects from 1987 :)
I used to watch it at least 4 times daily! Each time It got better and better. My mum would shout a tme.

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:29 PM
Same here. But his is due to taking the roids, then not maintaining himself. I don't see the point of such things (Banned by my Relgion) but also if you eat enough protein you'll get big anyway. Oh well.

We've hijacked the thread, I'm sure our posts will be removed....

You seen AvsP 2? I'm going this weekend. Loved the first one, can't beat some mindless action eh.
I wouldnt ever take them either just because of the psychological effects... Too many downsides, I do take creatin from time to time and I eat loads of protein. I think it works pretty well, if you want to bulk up like that eat even more protein find a androstein tablet (not the steroid, the pill) and lift heavier weights..

Yes we have done a bit of hijacking here.. I dont mind if the posts are removed, I put in for three new threads yesterday and today and havent seen them up yet, maybe this will get the mods working again

AvsP 2???? I thought I saw previews for it but I didnt know it was already out, I will probably rent it, I actually like my TV better than the movie screen..lol

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:30 PM
I used to watch it at least 4 times daily! Each time It got better and better. My mum would shout a tme.
lol

ahhh those were the days, although in 87 I was only like 7 years old...lol.. I think the first time I saw it my dad and one of my uncles had rented and and they let me sit in on it with them (my mom would have taken me out of the room had she known I was watching it..lol)

Jayda
01-23-2008, 08:31 PM
It's what guys watch lol - I bet you're more of a ''About A Boy' lady? Meh...lol
im a disney princess :) i like wholesome family movies with nice messages. my husband is the 'gladiator' 'saw iii' type... maybe he has heard of predator

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:32 PM
I bet she would be all over the conversation if we were talking about that movie "My Girl"...lol

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 08:33 PM
I wouldnt ever take them either just because of the psychological effects... Too many downsides, I do take creatin from time to time and I eat loads of protein. I think it works pretty well, if you want to bulk up like that eat even more protein find a androstein tablet (not the steroid, the pill) and lift heavier weights..

Yes we have done a bit of hijacking here.. I dont mind if the posts are removed, I put in for three new threads yesterday and today and havent seen them up yet, maybe this will get the mods working again

AvsP 2???? I thought I saw previews for it but I didnt know it was already out, I will probably rent it, I actually like my TV better than the movie screen..lol
Yeah best stay off the roids, do you no good at all! - I take supplements Like Casein, or Whey. But nothing else. I seem to be doing fine.

Yeah AVP 2 been out there since start of Jan I think. Came out here in UK last week. I'm more of a Preedator fan, but Aliens rock too. I psend most f my time watching films with mates. Online films are cool too!

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:34 PM
im a disney princess :) i like wholesome family movies with nice messages. my husband is the 'gladiator' 'saw iii' type... maybe he has heard of predator
if he is a man who was growing up in the 80's and early 90's, I doubt he could have missed it, Princess Fiona <---- that is just a joke :lol:

Amadeus85
01-23-2008, 08:34 PM
From that list Tony Blair is the best.

Jayda
01-23-2008, 08:35 PM
lol
i don't watch very many old movies but i think i know what you mean... i was 2 in 1987... isn't that kind of funny? for a very long time you were a high functioning, thinking, talking, running (possibly voting) adult while i was learning how to walk, talk and ride a bike. and now here we are talking to each other about things as adults, i can do all the things you can and i could theoretically be your wife.

that's pretty interesting don't you think!

it is a bit like getting a head start in a race only to get winded and have all the other runners catch up to you a few miles down the road :)

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 08:36 PM
Im a disney princess :) i like wholesome family movies with nice messages. my husband is the 'gladiator' 'saw iii' type... maybe he has heard of predator
I bet he does. Gladiator, what a film! It's in my DVD collection. Ending is sad *sniffs*

Saw I/II/III/IV lol, they just don't know when to stop!

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah best stay off the roids, do you no good at all! - I take supplements Like Casein, or Whey. But nothing else. I seem to be doing fine.

Yeah AVP 2 been out there since start of Jan I think. Came out here in UK last week. I'm more of a Preedator fan, but Aliens rock too. I psend most f my time watching films with mates. Online films are cool too!
Whey is good, I try to take in my body weight in protein everyday, sounds easy but I weight almost 190 lbs so that is a lot of chicken and tuna fish..:playing:

I dont really see a lot of movies.. To be honest I am not sure how I get so much time on this forum, I do most of my work on a computer I guess and just kind of go back and forth, that and most of my deals go at night because of time zone differences. Although I might try to get my wife to go see a movie with me this weekend just since we havent been in forever.. that theater popcorn is a real killer, but man is it gooooood :nervous:

Jayda
01-23-2008, 08:38 PM
if he is a man who was growing up in the 80's and early 90's, I doubt he could have missed it, Princess Fiona <---- that is just a joke :lol:
lol i'm certain that he does then... you laugh, but people call me 'belle' as a joke because i look, act and sound like belle from beauty and the beast.

Jayda
01-23-2008, 08:39 PM
I bet he does. Gladiator, what a film! It's in my DVD collection. Ending is sad *sniffs*

Saw I/II/III/IV lol, they just don't know when to stop!
they should never have started! those movies are depraved... i fainted from one of the commercials

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Whey is good, I try to take in my body weight in protein everyday, sounds easy but I weight almost 190 lbs so that is a lot of chicken and tuna fish..:playing:

I dont really see a lot of movies.. To be honest I am not sure how I get so much time on this forum, I do most of my work on a computer I guess and just kind of go back and forth, that and most of my deals go at night because of time zone differences. Although I might try to get my wife to go see a movie with me this weekend just since we havent been in forever.. that theater popcorn is a real killer, but man is it gooooood :nervous:
Haha, We sneak in sarnies and drinks. Man do they cost an arm and a leg at the cinema. I'm supposed to be studying, but I've spent more time posting on here and MSN, I haven't got mush done.

Good job I can multitask, something women think us men can't do....

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:44 PM
i don't watch very many old movies but i think i know what you mean... i was 2 in 1987... isn't that kind of funny? for a very long time you were a high functioning, thinking, talking, running (possibly voting) adult while i was learning how to walk, talk and ride a bike. and now here we are talking to each other about things as adults, i can do all the things you can and i could theoretically be your wife.

that's pretty interesting don't you think!

it is a bit like getting a head start in a race only to get winded and have all the other runners catch up to you a few miles down the road :)
lol.. yeah but if you are only 22 or 23, the best of lifes learning experiences have yet to come for you... do you have a kid yet? I thought I remembered you saying at one point you were married... hmmm If not let me tell you, that is something, if so then you already know. It is odd though isnt it? Especially the wife thing, just think if I met you when I was 20, you would have been 15 and I would be in jail today, where if I met you today, it is now perfectly acceptable.. Funny how that works (dont get me wrong I like a woman who is older than me anyways)

It is like having everyone catch up in a way, even though I will more than likely reach the finish line before you.. :okay:

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:46 PM
they should never have started! those movies are depraved... i fainted from one of the commercials
lol hahaha you gotta be kidding :D

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 08:46 PM
They should never have started! those movies are depraved... i fainted from one of the commercials
You mean the trailer? Haha. - It's not for the squeamish. though the first one had me hooked, and I NEVER expected the twist at the end. Now it's all gone to pot.

Hostel is another I love. SO much blood and gore.

*Salivates*

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:49 PM
Haha, We sneak in sarnies and drinks. Man do they cost an arm and a leg at the cinema. I'm supposed to be studying, but I've spent more time posting on here and MSN, I haven't got mush done.

Good job I can multitask, something women think us men can't do....
Ahhh yes, the sneaking of snacks, when me and my wife were going to school together I used to make her bring her biggest handbag, and we would stuff that thing with snacks.

MultiTasking.. the story of my life

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 08:52 PM
You mean the trailer? Haha. - It's not for the squeamish. though the first one had me hooked, and I NEVER expected the twist at the end. Now it's all gone to pot.

Hostel is another I love. SO much blood and gore.

*Salivates*
I gotta admit that movie Hostel is not for the weak, I have never in my life seen such things.. It is almost desensitizing, the first one, with the chinese girls eye getting blow torched, and I dont think I even need to mention the atrocity on the 2nd one...
That was almost to much for me...

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 08:58 PM
I gotta admit that movie Hostel is not for the weak, I have never in my life seen such things.. It is almost desensitizing, the first one, with the chinese girls eye getting blow torched, and I dont think I even need to mention the atrocity on the 2nd one...
That was almost to much for me...

I'm sacred to go to the Balkan region after seeiing that. They'd pay a few rupees for me so they can torture me I'm sure......

Jayda
01-23-2008, 08:59 PM
lol.. yeah but if you are only 22 or 23, the best of lifes learning experiences have yet to come for you... do you have a kid yet? I thought I remembered you saying at one point you were married... hmmm If not let me tell you, that is something, if so then you already know. It is odd though isnt it? Especially the wife thing, just think if I met you when I was 20, you would have been 15 and I would be in jail today, where if I met you today, it is now perfectly acceptable.. Funny how that works (dont get me wrong I like a woman who is older than me anyways)
si, i am married, and i have children. it has been very different... i met my husband when i was 8 and we married when i graduated from college, now we have 1 year old twins and are expecting twins again (it runs in my family). unfortunately the military has changed him a lot, he is abusive toward me, and i do not see him very much. i love him and my children very much though... that is just life.

It is like having everyone catch up in a way, even though I will more than likely reach the finish line before you.. :okay:
no, that i am afraid is probably not true i have cancer, it is a problem that afflicts all of the women in my family i think i will have only a few more years left. mine came on sooner than expected, my mother is just now beginning to struggle with it herself and she is only 40, she just gave birth to my one and only sibling last year :) her name is ariella

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Ahhh yes, the sneaking of snacks, when me and my wife were going to school together I used to make her bring her biggest handbag, and we would stuff that thing with snacks.
Yeah I bring mine too....

Jayda
01-23-2008, 09:00 PM
lol hahaha you gotta be kidding :D
no not at all... and i am a nurse. it is different when it is real and in a medical setting, when it is gory violence it disturbs me greatly...

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 09:00 PM

I'm sacred to go to the Balkan region after seeiing that. They'd pay a few rupees for me so they can torture me I'm sure......
what is bad is that was based on real accounts +o(

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 09:02 PM
What is bad is that was based on real accounts +o(
Yup, some sad nutcases out there sadly.

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 09:03 PM
No not at all... and i am a nurse. it is different when it is real and in a medical setting, when it is gory violence it disturbs me greatly...
So you a fan of ER then? I must admit I watch that when I can.

Jayda
01-23-2008, 09:07 PM
So you a fan of ER then? I must admit I watch that when I can.
lol i have not seen ER... i do not watch very much television except for desperate housewives and dancing with the stars. i spend most of my time with my children :)

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 09:07 PM
si, i am married, and i have children. it has been very different... i met my husband when i was 8 and we married when i graduated from college, now we have 1 year old twins and are expecting twins again (it runs in my family). unfortunately the military has changed him a lot, he is abusive toward me, and i do not see him very much. i love him and my children very much though... that is just life.
huh, isnt that funny, I met my wife when we were 14, cant say while we were in high school and college I was always the best of men to her, but now she and my daughter are the loves of my life. Dont take abuse maybe let him know how you feel about it... I hope that gets better for you
no, that i am afraid is probably not true i have cancer, it is a problem that afflicts all of the women in my family i think i will have only a few more years left. mine came on sooner than expected, my mother is just now beginning to struggle with it herself and she is only 40, she just gave birth to my one and only sibling last year :) her name is ariella
Ariella.. like the little mermaid, she was a disney princess you know..lol
Anyways, wow, that is really sad about your medical condition, I will make prayer for you and your family, has it already advanced that far along? Or is it just an uncureable cancer at this time? May Allah give you peace and blessings and again I will pray for you.

Peace

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 09:09 PM
Yup, some sad nutcases out there sadly.
you arent kiddin

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 09:10 PM
no not at all... and i am a nurse. it is different when it is real and in a medical setting, when it is gory violence it disturbs me greatly...
my wife is a labor and delivery nurse, nothing scares her anymore...lol

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 09:10 PM
lol i have not seen ER... i do not watch very much television except for desperate housewives and dancing with the stars. i spend most of my time with my children :)
They young then? DH, nah that's too girly for the likes of me haha

MTAFFI
01-23-2008, 09:11 PM
my wife watches that show, I cant stand it, nothing but absolute drama

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 09:15 PM
mMy wife watches that show, I cant stand it, nothing but absolute drama
I'm more of a CSI, Miami, NY, Without A Trace, Coldcase, Dexter, Six Feet Under kinda guy! - Love them shows! Oh, and Smallville!

Jayda
01-23-2008, 09:18 PM
huh, isnt that funny, I met my wife when we were 14, cant say while we were in high school and college I was always the best of men to her, but now she and my daughter are the loves of my life. Dont take abuse maybe let him know how you feel about it... I hope that gets better for you
it was not meant to be funny... he is very frustrated, i try to help in whatever way i can. the most i can do seems to be to speak softly and try to get close enough to touch him when he begins to shout at me... that calms him down. he has hit me before but it is rare and i forgave him. our relationship has always had a dark side to it, he has some very deep anger issues...

Ariella.. like the little mermaid, she was a disney princess you know..lol
Anyways, wow, that is really sad about your medical condition, I will make prayer for you and your family, has it already advanced that far along? Or is it just an uncureable cancer at this time? May Allah give you peace and blessings and again I will pray for you.

Peace
lol si, just like the mermaid. i think she IS a mermaid, she does not cry when her nurses give her a bath... many children do. my condition is treatable but not cureable... the best i can hope for is to hold on as long as possible. gracias for your concern, but it is okay, this is what i was given and i am happy to serve in whatever manner i was meant to :) i do not think about it very much. God decided when i would be born and He decided when i will die, that has already been decided.

Jayda
01-23-2008, 09:19 PM
just over 1 year now :) their names are isabella and olivia... i named them after queen isabella, who is an inspiration to me and for Benedict XVI but that has a much longer explanation and most Catholics consider me superstitious for it.

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 09:22 PM
it was not meant to be funny... he is very frustrated, i try to help in whatever way i can. the most i can do seems to be to speak softly and try to get close enough to touch him when he begins to shout at me... that calms him down. he has hit me before but it is rare and i forgave him. our relationship has always had a dark side to it, he has some very deep anger issues...

Just read this jayda. Hope it's all OK for you now :cry:

I too shall pray for you and your family. .

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 09:24 PM
Just over 1 year now :) their names are isabella and olivia... i named them after queen isabella, who is an inspiration to me and for Benedict XVI but that has a much longer explanation and most Catholics consider me superstitious for it.
Well I'm sure they'll grow up to be nice people. :D

Jayda
01-23-2008, 09:27 PM
i very much hope for that :)

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 09:35 PM
I very much hope for that :)
My geography Isn't too good. Where are the Kaiwah Islands?

Jayda
01-23-2008, 09:39 PM
My geography Isn't too good. Where are the Kaiwah Islands?
it is actually one island near the city of Charleston in South Carolina

here is a link that i found http://www.kiawahisland.com/ many people probably think of it as just a golf resort because of the tournaments but it is a very beautiful place to live...

Jayda
01-23-2008, 09:42 PM
one of my next door neighbors is a family of very friendly dolphins :)

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 09:48 PM
It is actually one island near the city of Charleston in South Carolina

Here is a link that i found http://www.kiawahisland.com/ many people probably think of it as just a golf resort because of the tournaments but it is a very beautiful place to live...
Looks marvellous. Very scenic. :smile:

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 09:50 PM
One of my next door neighbors is a family of very friendly dolphins :)
Do you go swimming with them? Splendid creatures. I always like the TV show 'Flipper' when I was a kid. It was about a dolphin who would go on rescue missions.

Jayda
01-23-2008, 09:50 PM
si,

it is very beautiful. i grew up about 10 minutes away from where i live with my husband now, so i get to visit my parents all the time :) daddy was an army officer and then a stock broker, he retired when he was in his early 30s and moved here so he could golf... then he married a 17 year old girl and a year later i came to disrupt his golfing. he JUST thought that he would finally be able to spend his weeks just golfing away gleefully when i graduated and got married only to settle into it two years later and find out that he was going to have another daughter :) he will never get to golf as much as he wants!

Jayda
01-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Do you go swimming with them? Splendid creatures. I always like the TV show 'Flipper' when I was a kid. It was about a dolphin who would go on rescue missions.
lol i have a few times, they come up to my husbands sailboat and you can jump in with them... they are not scared! they bump into you and come very close. dolphins are like dogs except much much much more mischievous

snakelegs
01-23-2008, 09:53 PM
i do not know why anybody would do that to themselves... that is not attractive at all, it is frightening and disgusting...
i dunno about frightening, but it certainly is disgusting and ugly.

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
I dunno about frightening, but it certainly is disgusting and ugly.
Well nothing would scare you eh SL :okay:

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 09:57 PM
lol i have a few times, they come up to my husbands sailboat and you can jump in with them... they are not scared! they bump into you and come very close. dolphins are like dogs except much much much more mischievous

And very Intelligent too.

Some say far too Intelligent, that they may rule the world oneday....

Jayda
01-23-2008, 10:10 PM
they might do a better job than we have...

snakelegs
01-23-2008, 10:12 PM
yes! there is The Answer!
i would rather have a dolphin run my country!

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 10:17 PM
See we've come back on topic! - They'd have to convert to Sikhsim first though....:-P

Jayda
01-23-2008, 10:23 PM
i dunno... dolphins are pretty devout Catholics...

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 10:28 PM
They'll succumb to the Sikh way....

snakelegs
01-23-2008, 10:34 PM
dophins in turbans - great idea! a sikh dolphin to run the country - i'm all for it.

Fishman
01-23-2008, 10:35 PM
Dolphins in turbans? :muddlehea
This thead has degenerated way too far!

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 10:36 PM
Dophins in turbans - great idea! a sikh dolphin to run the country - i'm all for it.
Haha I knew you'd support it.

How would they handle the Kirpan do ya fink? They have fins...
:okay:

snakelegs
01-23-2008, 10:37 PM
velcro!

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 10:37 PM
Dolphins in turbans? :muddlehea

This thead has degenerated way too far!
Evolution my friend evolution...:D

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 10:39 PM
Velcro!
LOL! - The'll be stopped at the airports, unless we have Dophin staff working there.

Fishman
01-23-2008, 10:40 PM
velcro!
They would get caught on the sea sponges!

anyway, I'm getting weirded out by this thread! This supposed to be the heated and firey world of world affairs, where we all pay to see extremists and zionists fight eachother to to the death, not a place for discussing how to stick swords to sea animals!

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 10:42 PM
They would get caught on the sea sponges!

anyway, I'm getting weirded out by this thread! This supposed to be the heated and firey world of world affairs, where we all pay to see extremists and zionists fight eachother to to the death, not a place for discussing how to stick swords to sea animals!
We have enough of those threads, this is for the 'chillout' thread. (or we've taken it upon ourselves to tranform it)

Fishman
01-23-2008, 10:43 PM
We have enough of those threads, this is for the 'chillout' thread. (or we've taken it upon ourselves to tranform it)
Good point. But why do you always type in bold?

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 10:50 PM
Good point. But why do you always type in bold?
You're the first person to ask me. Think of it as my signature. It makes me stand out from the rest (well it is bold) I seem to do it on other websites I post on too.

For I am unique....

Fishman
01-23-2008, 10:58 PM
You're the first person to ask me. Think of it as my signature. It makes me stand out from the rest (well it is bold) I seem to do it on other websites I post on too.

For I am unique....
Not so unique now, are you? :D j/k!

Anyway, please tell me to go away, I am trying to do my homework, and it is getting late...

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 11:01 PM
Not so unique now, are you? :D j/k!

Anyway, please tell me to go away, I am trying to do my homework, and it is getting late...
How very dare you! :okay:

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 11:03 PM
Did you finally do the Shahada? Have your family finally accepted your new way of life dude?

Fishman
01-23-2008, 11:11 PM
Did you finally do the Shahada? Have your family finally accepted your new way of life dude?
Yup, I have been Muslim for well over a year now, thanks to a particular group who I won't mention here because some of the full-on Salafis on this site won't really like it, but yes, I am very good now, alhamdulilah. And I appologise for accusing you of trolling my old teacher's message boards, btw:smile:...

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 11:17 PM
Yup, I have been Muslim for well over a year now, thanks to a particular group who I won't mention here because some of the full-on Salafis on this site won't really like it, but yes, I am very good now, alhamdulilah. And I appologise for accusing you of trolling my old teacher's message boards, btw:smile:...
I forgive, but I don't forget.... Haha :giggling:

Good that you're ok, and you've been accepted. Still at school then? How about the attire, are you wearing it outside now?

Fishman
01-23-2008, 11:27 PM
How about the attire, are you wearing it outside now?
Sometimes I do, like when I am going to the Masjid, but not most of the time outside, unfortunately. I now wear a turban (not a Sikh one, lol, mine is an Islamic one with a tail and all) quite a lot of the time as well.

Still at school then?
Yes, that reminds me, I need to do my work! Please tell me to go and do it! I'm procrastinating!

snakelegs
01-23-2008, 11:30 PM
just tell your teacher that you got embroiled in a hot discussion on an islamic forum about sikh dophins as heads-of-state - that should do it.

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 11:34 PM
Haha SL (BTW what does that name mean?)

Fishman, Goodstuff buddy. I know wh Turban you mean, my Muslim mate wears one too, only it's green.

snakelegs
01-23-2008, 11:36 PM
there is an expression in buddhism (probably zen buddhism) for adding uneccessary complications - "putting legs on a snake"
also i like snakes!
now snakes would look cool in turbans too!

AvarAllahNoor
01-23-2008, 11:44 PM
There is an expression in buddhism (probably zen buddhism) for adding uneccessary complications - "putting legs on a snake"
also i like snakes!

Now snakes would look cool in turbans too!
The snake charmer SL. Not sure they'll be welcome in a Turban. They'll dirty the clean Kesh!

Ths is what I like ANACONDA!!

snakelegs
01-23-2008, 11:51 PM
nah, this is better

can't you see it in a turban?
have you noticed that world affairs has taken a turn decidedly for the better?

Fishman
01-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Haha SL (BTW what does that name mean?)
I know wh Turban you mean, my Muslim mate wears one too, only it's green.
So is mine!

AvarAllahNoor
01-24-2008, 12:01 AM
So is mine!
Hafiz is that you?? Eeeeek!

SL, Yeah. But no snakes. I do like 'em, just not in a Turban!

snakelegs
01-24-2008, 12:02 AM
very well - back to plan A.
snakes aren't dirty though.

Fishman
01-24-2008, 12:02 AM
It is very annoying to read the fact that I voted for the Iranian President in this poll ages ago. I wish I could change my decision now. I think that The French President was quite good, and Tony Blair isn't that bad compared to Bush, to be honest.

AvarAllahNoor
01-24-2008, 12:05 AM
Very well - back to plan A.

Snakes aren't dirty though.
Well neither are pigs, but I stop short of having them in my Turban! :D

AvarAllahNoor
01-24-2008, 12:08 AM
It is very annoying to read the fact that I voted for the Iranian President in this poll ages ago. I wish I could change my decision now. I think that The French President was quite good, and Tony Blair isn't that bad compared to Bush, to be honest.
I didn't vote anyone. I sill think I'd be a great leader. Tolerant, Religious, Happy, Intelligent. Need I go on....

AvarAllahNoor
01-24-2008, 12:11 AM
SL, just for you...

snakelegs
01-24-2008, 12:11 AM
well, i would draw the line at a pig too. there have been pig heads of state though. but it is definitely time for a dophin. (in turban)

AvarAllahNoor
01-24-2008, 12:15 AM
We'd have to teach them to do Kirtan. May be difficult for them to play the harmonium.

snakelegs
01-24-2008, 12:16 AM
they'd do fine on tabla tho.

here's one for you

InToTheRain
01-24-2008, 12:17 AM
... it doesn't matter anymore... it just doesn't... You guys need to wake up, Haven't you heard?

I believe the Chewbaca and his clan are on the Move! The tactial espionage and take over of the world as we know it is under way! they've been spotted here:

Chewbacca is gonna batter you!

It's been nice knowing you folks... :cry:

AvarAllahNoor
01-24-2008, 12:20 AM
Chewbaca reminds me of the Yeti. SW was ace though. Loved all six, but the last three got slated for Anakins (Hayden) acting I thought he did great.

snakelegs
01-24-2008, 12:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z.AL-Rashid
... it doesn't matter anymore... it just doesn't... You guys need to wake up, Haven't you heard?

I believe the Chewbaca and his clan are on the Move! The tactial espionage and take over of the world as we know it is under way! they've been spotted here:

Chewbacca is gonna batter you!

It's been nice knowing you folks... :cry:
no - it's the zionists! did you forget where we are?

Fishman
01-24-2008, 12:37 AM
Goodnight people, I'm going to finish the work tomorrow, insha'allah!

AvarAllahNoor
01-24-2008, 12:48 AM
Goodnight people, I'm going to finish the work tomorrow, insha'allah!
(Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh. Pure Ones Belong To God, Victory To God)

I'm off too, night.

sudais1
01-25-2008, 03:22 AM
He's not on there but I would love to have the Saudi Assassinated King Faisal of Saudi Arabia. He was scared of no one and even gave the U.S a good run. He took Saudi oil off the market and The U.S went through a horrid 1973. He upheld the deen as well. He was assassinated by his nephew who lived in "guess where". He was brainwashed and he went to kill his uncle.

Out of the list I'd have to say Hugo Chavez. Imagine being in a bad mood and being able to turn on your T.V and have your president crack you up by his "hilarious" attacks on other leaders :D

misericordia
01-25-2008, 09:04 PM
Stop policing the world
End the war
End the occupation

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...96#post1078996

Vote Ron Paul
Ron Paul Forums

Fishman
01-26-2008, 11:24 PM
I want that random off-topic discussion back!

misericordia
01-27-2008, 01:42 AM
ok, but first, who would you rather have...?

Cognescenti
01-31-2008, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by misericordia
Stop policing the world
End the war
End the occupation

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...96#post1078996

Vote Ron Paul
Ron Paul Forums
Given the last two goals, I suspect you are attracted to Paul because you imagine he is a pacifist. He isn't. He is a Libertarian. How would it be if he eliminated Social Security and Medicare and the Federal income tax, instead funding the now tiny Federal government on sales taxes which are regressive (disproportionately tax low wage earners). Would that change your mind?

misericordia
01-31-2008, 07:43 PM
Please watch "America, Freedom to Fascism", online.

Google Aaron Russo.

Once you know that American tyranny can be wiped out by the people,
and the constitutional republic restored, we have a chance at peace, prosperity, and freedom.

You are the people, you can choose life.

www.ronpaul2008.com:peace:

Samkurd
01-31-2008, 07:45 PM
i would like to have the marshmallow man from ghostbusters.

Kidman
01-31-2008, 07:50 PM
Ralph Nader - He speaks good of Hezbollah (you can look this up on youtube)

Cognescenti
01-31-2008, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samkurd
i would like to have the marshmallow man from ghostbusters.
Hey...its a better idea than Ralph Nader or Hugo Chavez.

qassy!
02-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Tony Blair since that nutta Gordon Brown came presedent his messed things up

truemuslim
02-01-2008, 07:49 PM
is there an option for 'ME' ? ... im kiddin i dunt care who..

qassy!
02-01-2008, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
is there an option for 'ME' ? ... im kiddin
well i wouldnt want you running the MY country :D

lol!

P.S only joking

truemuslim
02-01-2008, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
well i wouldnt want you running the MY country :D

lol!

P.S only joking

i wudnt run any country...its all boring...its a hobby for old ppl...not me...kk... i like london tho

qassy!
02-01-2008, 07:52 PM
i wudnt run any country...its all boring...its a hobby for old ppl...not me...kk... i like london tho
lol I would love to run the United Kingdom :)

Lol I live in London and I really dont think its that good like how poeple say :)

truemuslim
02-01-2008, 08:07 PM
^...paris better than london tho...(my opinion)

lol 5 people voted bush...
i forget who i voted for...some arabian i think

جوري
02-01-2008, 09:09 PM
I don't see my name on that list..
I think I'd make an excellent authoritarian err-- I mean benevolent leader

chacha_jalebi
02-01-2008, 09:12 PM
i think i should be added to that list and see who votes for me :embarrass

جوري
02-01-2008, 09:20 PM
I don't really wish to run 'A' country.. I have had dreams of world domination... just you give me 264 hours for everything to be peachy.. then I can relax and enjoy the fruits of my labor......

a shame I didn't get to realize that dream before I turned 20.. eh maybe it isn't too late? back to the drawing board...

truemuslim
02-01-2008, 09:21 PM
^ i will vote for u chaca...or ambrosia... *coughyeahrightcough* hehe...lol jk...i vote for either me or me or me or me... if there was a ruler of the world i wud be it...i wud make the world so peaceful and nice and no wars and have some fun wit u kno who...lol...cough...cough...

cough cough coughbushcough coughcough cough...sneeze...sneeze...achy heady

BlackMamba
02-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Obama

truemuslim
02-01-2008, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
Obama

he isnt even muslim...i think he like jew er somthing..but dont matter... i choose...osama...nah im kiddin...i still choose no one... i wonder how life wud be wit no president...no ruler dude...HAHAHA IM FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! im kiddin:Evil::D:w:

BlackMamba
02-01-2008, 10:17 PM
So what if hes not Muslim. I live in a non-Muslim country why would i expect a Muslim president. I think Obama is by far the best choice.

truemuslim
02-01-2008, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
So what if hes not Muslim. I live in a non-Muslim country why would i expect a Muslim president. I think Obama is by far the best choice.
i kno... i in u.s. too and i dont even care who the pres. is.. alot of people wanna vote obama cuz they think he muslim ...just saying (and no its no one on the forum...forums...or u) :w:

wilberhum
02-01-2008, 11:38 PM
i kno... i in u.s. too and i dont even care who the pres. is.. alot of people wanna vote obama cuz they think he muslim ...just saying (and no its no one on the forum...forums...or u) :w:
One of the failings of Democracy is people who don't care.

Only idiots believe Obama is a Muslim. :muddlehea

That roomer was started to discredit him. :thumbs_do

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 12:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
One of the failings of Democracy is people who don't care.

Only idiots believe Obama is a Muslim. :muddlehea

That roomer was started to discredit him. :thumbs_do
im not one of the ppl i kno people that think that tho...kk...i dont care cuz i cant vote...yet...almost...:w:

wilberhum
02-02-2008, 01:36 AM
im not one of the ppl i kno people that think that tho...kk...i dont care cuz i cant vote...yet...almost...:w:
Do you think when you turn 18 that where will be an instant caring bestowed on you?

truemuslim
02-02-2008, 01:44 AM
^ No...i never said that..where u always comin up wit this words?

wilberhum
02-02-2008, 04:00 AM
^ No...i never said that..where u always comin up wit this words?
Which words?

fallingfear
02-03-2008, 11:23 PM
You cant base your choice of president on religion....you must decide according to who may best fit to be a president. Who will help people living in America. Who will repsect all races. Who will show tolerance. Who will help bring ease to people who are living in rough conditions...use common sense here people. We're living in America!!

smile
02-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Why is Madiba not on the list i am very disappointed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.