/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jinn And Evil Spirit!

Islamicboy
09-02-2006, 01:16 AM
As Salam Alykum!

I had a question hope someone can answer it.

We believe that one a person dies they get asked questions and if they dont pass they get punishment of grave.
Why are there some muslims who believe in evil spirit where the spirit acts like a jinn. The spirit some how possess humans trys to divert them from islam teases them by calling them etc.. I thought human spirit (ruh) after its comes out of body either goes to sleep until day of resurrection or get the punishment. Now recently i have heard some muslims say the evil spirit acts the same way bad jinn does. Is this true that an evil spirit can do everything claimed or no human dies thats it they are gone from earth?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
09-02-2006, 03:05 AM
wat do u mean by bad spirit bro? human bodies cant be possessed after they dead... either punished or rewarded in barzakh
salamz

Islamicboy
09-02-2006, 03:56 PM
As Salam Alykum

I know what happens to a person when they die. But there have been muslim people who say when a person dies sometimes if his spirit is bad it roams around on earth. Doing evil but i just wanted to make sure because i told those people that in islam there is only jinn and shaytaan that posses and divert people from islam. An evil spirit is no such thing either the person dies and gets punished or not. I just wanted to know if my answer was correct or if islam did believe in evil spirit. Spirit (Ruh, soul, Naf)

samsam
09-02-2006, 04:09 PM
i believe you're right
i wonder where those muslims got that idea from
and whoever tells you that tell them to give you proof either from from quran,hadith and sunnah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
09-02-2006, 04:14 PM
:salamext:

Our Souls Final Abode And The Day of Reckoning...

Till when there comes to one of them the death he says: [For such is the state of the disbelievers], until, when death comes to one of them, he says, "My Lord, send me back. [23: 99]

That I might do righteousness in that which I left behind." No! It is only a word he is saying; and behind them is a barrier until the Day they are resurrected. [Qur'an 23: 100.]

Allah's refusal to send back the SOULS to earth ONE MORE TIME tells us that the RESURRECTION FROM THE FINAL BARZAKH WILL NOT BE UPON THIS EARTH, INSTEAD ALL SOULS WILL BE TAKEN to the PLACE OF RECKONING where the Souls shall be sorted in three classes AND THE FINAL JUDGMENT BASED UPON DEEDS WILL BE ISSUED.

How disbelieve you in Allah when you were lifeless, He gave life to you! Then He will give you death, then He will give you life, and then unto Him you shall all be taken back? [Qur'an 2: 28.]

And you [your Souls] shall be sorted out into three classes. [Qur'an 56: 7.]

source:
http://www.mostmerciful.com/barzakh.htm

Allaah Almighty knows best.

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.