/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No hope

anonymous
09-04-2006, 08:32 PM
:sl: I respect all the muslims that truly practise their religion. I am sometimes really religious other times miss all my prayers feel like a big time hypocrite.
I cant fight the shydan and I cant fight myself and my desires. Feel really low.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
09-04-2006, 08:42 PM
:wasalamex

Try checking this link out insha'Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...light=whispers

Alot of people go through similar situations like you, just remember to have a good intention and to stay sincere insha'Allaah.

anonymous
09-04-2006, 08:52 PM
thankz brother

chacha_jalebi
09-04-2006, 08:52 PM
salaam

remember matey, that shaytan is a our biggest biggest enemy, like we have other enemies :p , but shaytan is our biggest one, we have to fight him off and away from us & the only way we can do that is do good deeds & remember Allah (swt), otherwise shaytan will make us feel propa bad about ourselfs & make us feel low :D:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
09-04-2006, 08:54 PM
yh i know i just dont wanna be one of the hypocrites fightin the sheydan just seems like mission impossible at times but i aint gonna give up jazakallah

chacha_jalebi
09-04-2006, 09:07 PM
yeh its shaytaan, he will make you feel helpless! but remember Allah (swt) says he is the one that hears & answers all prayers :D:D:D so keep firm and be strong! inshallah ya will be on siratul mustaqeem

DigitalStorm82
09-04-2006, 09:16 PM
Bro go to the graveyard... walk around... look at the ages on the tomb stones... from infants to toddlers to adults to old people.

No one guaranteed you tomorrow. You don't know if you will depart this world with your next breath, or next day..etc.

The point is... you will die... you need to keep that in mind... and you will be put 6 feet in ground where its pitch black. You will only take good deeds with you.. not your mother, father, friends, money, car...etc. NOTHING but your good deeds... and the BIGGEST BIGGEST part of your good deed is your faith in Allah and your salaah.

Bro, become steady in your worship while you're still can... don't fall in the category of people who say.. I will pray when I get old. Life is unexpected.

Just recently, I helped burry a 2 year old. He fell off the back of his fathers boat and got chopped up in the blades. It was a indescribable experience. First time I actually saw a grave from the inside.

I suggest you go to the graveyard and remind yourself of your destination.... prepare for your eternity bro...

if your salaah is good, all your deeds are good. If your salaah is bad all your deeds are bad.

So, when you go to the grave, and you will, you want all your deeds to be good or you want to be tortured till the day of judgement?

Think about what the prophet and sahabas went through... they would get whipped on bare skin in the desert heat... and come back home and make their salaah... STANDING UP!

I know people who are tired from working all day and they pray sitting down... alhumdulillah they still pray... but the point is we should try our best to be like the prophet and his companions.

May Allah help you see the importance of salaah and make you steadfast in it.

W'salaamz,
Hamid

~Stranger~
09-04-2006, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
i aint gonna give up jazakallah
thats the spirit bro :)

جوري
09-05-2006, 07:52 PM
listen to this it is amazing... sometimes you can find your consolation with God
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.