/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Palestinians Suffer "Unexplained Injuries"

sonz
09-05-2006, 06:42 AM
GAZA CITY — Israel is using non-conventional weapons in the Gaza Strip, leaving the bodies of Palestinian victims "down to the bones" and rupturing internal organs without any obvious sign of shrapnel wounds, Palestinian doctors say.

"In some cases we have opened the abdomen and found very fragmented organs," Dr. Juma Al-Saqqa, the director of public relations at Shifa Hospital, told The Independent on Monday, September 4.

More than 200 Palestinian have been killed and hundreds wounded since Israel launched its wide-scale offensive on June 12.

Palestinian doctors say that the bodies of Palestinian victims have been burned "down to the bone".

A sample of injuries sustained by Palestinians and sent to Italy suggested that some wounds might have been caused by phosphorus.

A Palestinian Health Ministry report said the injuries indicate that Israel is using "unprecedented" projectiles with "radiant" substances.

"We think this should be studied," Saqqa stressed.

The severity of the Palestinian injuries has pushed the World Health Organization (WHO) to consider launching a full probe into their causes.

Dr Ambrogio Manenti, the head of the WHO's West Bank and Gaza office, said that a preliminary assessment had been conducted by the world body.

The assessment had been referred to the WHO Geneva headquarters, which is now considering a full investigation, he added.

No Talk

Meantime, a memorandum issued by the Israeli Foreign Ministry and addressed to military and other government agencies has warned against speaking about the Israeli offensives in the Palestinian territories and Lebanon, fearing some talk could invite war crimes lawsuits.

"The type of language now considered off-limits includes 'crushing' the enemy, and 'cleansing', 'leveling', or 'wiping out' suspected enemy emplacements," a political source who saw the memo told Reuters.

He quoted the memo as censuring one official who called for Israel to respond to Hizbullah rockets fire into northern Israel by "getting rid of a village in Lebanon".

The Israeli foreign and justice ministries declined comment.

The Foreign Ministry has also set up a legal team to counter efforts by foreign groups to arrange the prosecution abroad of Israelis involved in the two onslaughts, said political sources.

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has called for trying Israeli leaders for committing genocide in Lebanon during the month-long war.

Almost half of the estimated 1,300 civilians killed in the Israeli onslaught were children.

The offensive, which left the Lebanese infrastructure in tatters, also displaced a million people.

According to the Israeli memo, numerous war crimes lawsuits against Israeli officials were being prepared.

It cited venues such as France, Belgium, Morocco and Britain, but no further details were immediately available.

Last month, a lawsuit was filed by three Moroccan lawyers against Israeli Defense Minister Amir Peretz over the Lebanese and Gaza offensives.

A Danish lawmaker also tried to have Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni detained and prosecuted during a recent visit to Copenhagen.

But the request for an arrest warrant was turned down by Danish prosecutors.

http://www.islamonline.net/English/N...09/04/06.shtml

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
09-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Very interesting article. I was noticing the subtle implications in a few sentences, that perhaps we should all keep in mind when thinking of the National Stance of the people in other nations.

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has called for trying Israeli leaders for committing genocide in Lebanon during the month-long war.

Almost half of the estimated 1,300 civilians killed in the Israeli onslaught were children.

The offensive, which left the Lebanese infrastructure in tatters, also displaced a million people.

According to the Israeli memo, numerous war crimes lawsuits against Israeli officials were being prepared.

It cited venues such as France, Belgium, Morocco and Britain, but no further details were immediately available.

Last month, a lawsuit was filed by three Moroccan lawyers against Israeli Defense Minister Amir Peretz over the Lebanese and Gaza offensives.

A Danish lawmaker also tried to have Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni detained and prosecuted during a recent visit to Copenhagen.

SolveEtCoagula
09-05-2006, 12:43 PM
New and unknown deadly weapons used by Israeli forces 'direct energy' weapons, chemical and/or biological agents, in a macabre experiment of future warfare

by Prof. Paola Manduca

August 7, 2006
GlobalResearch.ca

By now there are countless reports, from hospitals, witnesses, armament experts and journalists that strongly suggest that in the present offensive of Israeli forces against Lebanon and Gaza 'new weapons' are being used.

New and strange symptoms are reported amongst the wounded and the dead.

Bodies with dead tissues and no apparent wounds; 'shrunken' corpses; civilians with heavy damage to lower limbs that require amputation, which is nevertheless followed by unstoppable necrosis and death; descriptions of extensive internal wounds with no trace of shrapnel, corpses blackened but not burnt, and others heavily wounded that did not bleed.

Many of these descriptions suggest the possibility that the new weapons used include 'direct energy' weapons, and chemical and/or biological agents, in a sort of macabre experiment of future warfare, where there is no respect for anything: International rules (from the Geneva Convention to the treaties on biological and chemical weapons), refugees, hospitals and the Red Cross, not to mention the people, their future, their children, the environment, which is poisoned through dissemination of Depleted Uranium and toxic substances released after oil and chemical depots are bombed.

Right now, the Lebanese and Palestinian people have many urgent and impellent problems, yet many people believe that these episodes cannot and must not pass ignored. In fact several appeals have been launched to scientists and experts with a view to investigating the issue.

With the intent of responding to such appeals, we have set up a team to investigate the testimonies, the images, and possibly the material evidence that delegations and NGOs will be able to bring from the affected areas. We want to offer support to the health institutions of Lebanon and Palestine, which ask constantly for help and external verification and monitoring, and we are examining all available materials in order to formulate hypotheses which can be verified or disproved.

We ask for the active participation of our (Italian) scientific institutions, and, following the request from medical personnel in the conflict area, we are requesting that the UN set up an international independent verification and investigation committee, with a view to facilitating entry into the conflict zone, as well as collecting material and testimonies directly in the field, and undertaking inquries and verifications concerning the various claims regarding these new kinds of weapons of mass destruction being used by Israeli forces in Lebanon. We request that such investigating teams be set up immediately, and that procedures be defined and implemented with a view to supporting future investigations. Of particular concern is the issue of how to collect and store samples from the different theatres, with a view to preserving important information regarding the various impacts of these weapons.

We ask that the international committee have access to all sources of information, that it be fully operational, while abiding by relevant investigative procedures, including cross-checking of information between different laboratories. The international committee is to report to the competent authorities, including the Human Rights tribunals and international courts, if appropriate..

As people and as scientists, we are offering our time and expertise in order to reach an understanding of the underlying facts, in the belief that a perspective of justice, equity and peace among people can be reached only with the respect of the rules defined up to now within the international community of nations. The issue pertains to the behavior of the parties in an armed conflict.

We ask that the respect of these rules be verified in the context of the present conflict.

We invite scientists to contribute to this effort by offering their specific competences. In particular we seek collaboration of toxicology experts, pharmacologists, anatomy pathologists, doctors with an expertise in trauma and burns, chemists.

They can reach the working group at the E-mail address: nuovearmi@gmail.com Paola Manduca, Professor of.Genetics, University of Genova, Italy

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?c...articleId=2918

ACC
09-05-2006, 01:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SolveEtCoagula
New and unknown deadly weapons used by Israeli forces 'direct energy' weapons, chemical and/or biological agents, in a macabre experiment of future warfare

by Prof. Paola Manduca

August 7, 2006
GlobalResearch.ca

By now there are countless reports, from hospitals, witnesses, armament experts and journalists that strongly suggest that in the present offensive of Israeli forces against Lebanon and Gaza 'new weapons' are being used.

New and strange symptoms are reported amongst the wounded and the dead.

Bodies with dead tissues and no apparent wounds; 'shrunken' corpses; civilians with heavy damage to lower limbs that require amputation, which is nevertheless followed by unstoppable necrosis and death; descriptions of extensive internal wounds with no trace of shrapnel, corpses blackened but not burnt, and others heavily wounded that did not bleed.

Many of these descriptions suggest the possibility that the new weapons used include 'direct energy' weapons, and chemical and/or biological agents, in a sort of macabre experiment of future warfare, where there is no respect for anything: International rules (from the Geneva Convention to the treaties on biological and chemical weapons), refugees, hospitals and the Red Cross, not to mention the people, their future, their children, the environment, which is poisoned through dissemination of Depleted Uranium and toxic substances released after oil and chemical depots are bombed.

Right now, the Lebanese and Palestinian people have many urgent and impellent problems, yet many people believe that these episodes cannot and must not pass ignored. In fact several appeals have been launched to scientists and experts with a view to investigating the issue.

With the intent of responding to such appeals, we have set up a team to investigate the testimonies, the images, and possibly the material evidence that delegations and NGOs will be able to bring from the affected areas. We want to offer support to the health institutions of Lebanon and Palestine, which ask constantly for help and external verification and monitoring, and we are examining all available materials in order to formulate hypotheses which can be verified or disproved.

We ask for the active participation of our (Italian) scientific institutions, and, following the request from medical personnel in the conflict area, we are requesting that the UN set up an international independent verification and investigation committee, with a view to facilitating entry into the conflict zone, as well as collecting material and testimonies directly in the field, and undertaking inquries and verifications concerning the various claims regarding these new kinds of weapons of mass destruction being used by Israeli forces in Lebanon. We request that such investigating teams be set up immediately, and that procedures be defined and implemented with a view to supporting future investigations. Of particular concern is the issue of how to collect and store samples from the different theatres, with a view to preserving important information regarding the various impacts of these weapons.

We ask that the international committee have access to all sources of information, that it be fully operational, while abiding by relevant investigative procedures, including cross-checking of information between different laboratories. The international committee is to report to the competent authorities, including the Human Rights tribunals and international courts, if appropriate..

As people and as scientists, we are offering our time and expertise in order to reach an understanding of the underlying facts, in the belief that a perspective of justice, equity and peace among people can be reached only with the respect of the rules defined up to now within the international community of nations. The issue pertains to the behavior of the parties in an armed conflict.

We ask that the respect of these rules be verified in the context of the present conflict.

We invite scientists to contribute to this effort by offering their specific competences. In particular we seek collaboration of toxicology experts, pharmacologists, anatomy pathologists, doctors with an expertise in trauma and burns, chemists.

They can reach the working group at the E-mail address: nuovearmi@gmail.com Paola Manduca, Professor of.Genetics, University of Genova, Italy

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?c...articleId=2918
I remember accusations of energy weapons used by the USA when we invaded Panama. Does anyone else remember this?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Skillganon
09-05-2006, 03:22 PM
You mean depleted uranium?

ACC
09-05-2006, 04:40 PM
[QUOTE=Skillganon;478587]You mean depleted uranium?[/QUOTE

No, I mean stuff like lasers. Some people claimed they were purely energy.

Zulkiflim
09-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Salaam,

During the war in germany many of the jews whom were gassed were used as guine pigs to test gas affect on humans..

MSDS...

Is this the same thing?

Since we can invent thing or prove it to be true unless tested what is the best time??

Sahabiyaat
09-05-2006, 05:45 PM
:heated: :cry: this is terrible

were letting this happen all over again and the israelis are getting away with it.

theres no need for investigation, and forget justcie because thats not going to happen ...i'm feeling so depressed and upset reading this

the effects of urainium in the gulf war were horrendous and now this ...

lavikor201
09-05-2006, 07:51 PM
Palestinian doctors say.
That is like saying... Iranian scientists controlled by the government say Iran in no way wishes to aqquire more weapons technology.

QuranStudy
09-05-2006, 07:54 PM
That is like saying... Iranian scientists controlled by the government say Iran in no way wishes to aqquire more weapons technology.
Any media not owned by Jews is a fraud and anti-semitic, right?

lavikor201
09-05-2006, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
Any media not owned by Jews is a fraud and anti-semitic, right?
Right.... Did you even comprehend what I said?

I wrote: "That is like saying... Iranian scientists controlled by the government say Iran in no way wishes to aqquire more weapons technology."

So basically I said Apples are like Oranges, and you replied saying do you hate anything that are not like grapes?

Your logic proves your ignorance.

brainiac
09-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Some injuries sound like 'blast trama' caused by the shock wave of an explosion. That's what got Zarqawi. He didn't look too mussed up, but his organs got 'shuffled'. Directed energy weapons were used in Panama, but they were sonic (sound) weapons meant to disable, not kill. They make you very 'uncomfortable' but don't kill. I'm sure the U.S. has something that is lethal, but I couldn't tell you for sure. It's nice to see the U.S. is always looking to develop new weapons. ;D

lavikor201
09-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Comparible to the nails suicide bombers put in there vests to inflict mass casualties.

Woodrow
09-05-2006, 08:14 PM
To me these do not appear to be any new type injury. I belive they are concussion injuries that result when one is on the outer fringe of a conventional explosion. Sound like the injuries that resulted from concussion grenades, that were designed to injure without killing, however when used too close result in injuries like that.

ACC
09-05-2006, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
To me these do not appear to be any new type injury. I belive they are concussion injuries that result when one is on the outer fringe of a conventional explosion. Sound like the injuries that resulted from concussion grenades, that were designed to injure without killing, however when used too close result in injuries like that.
If I remember correctly, you have some combat experience, right?

QuranStudy
09-05-2006, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lavikor201
Right.... Did you even comprehend what I said?

I wrote: "That is like saying... Iranian scientists controlled by the government say Iran in no way wishes to aqquire more weapons technology."

So basically I said Apples are like Oranges, and you replied saying do you hate anything that are not like grapes?

Your logic proves your ignorance.
You have misinterpreted my post. Just because the quote says "Palestinians doctors say..." you immediately reject their credibility and compare them to the Iranian government. That was quite uncalled for. If the source said "IDF members said..." I'm sure you wouldnt make such a comment.

Comparible to the nails suicide bombers put in there vests to inflict mass casualties.
LOL, mass casualties? Are my Israeli friends quicky forgetting what they've done two months ago? Their F16s killed hundreds of kids and over a thousand civilians. Lean to take the blame and not stick it to a third party. I do not condone suicide bombings, but double standard is absolutely wrong.

lavikor201
09-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Are my Israeli friends quicky forgetting what they've done two months ago? Their F16s killed hundreds of kids and over a thousand civilians.
After Hezbollah started a war. Civilians die in war. Its tragic, but not new for israel. The Arab nations that hate her wish to cause mass death to jews.

Woodrow
09-05-2006, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ACC
If I remember correctly, you have some combat experience, right?
Correct

QuranStudy
09-05-2006, 08:49 PM
After Hezbollah started a war. Civilians die in war. Its tragic, but not new for israel. The Arab nations that hate her wish to cause mass death to jews.
I've already said it's wrong to put blame on a third party when the blame really belongs to Israel. Also, lets not forget that Hezbollah killed more IDF soldiers than civilians. Israelis destroyed UN posts, killed some LEBANESE soldiers, and indiscriminantly killed over a thousand civilians and caused hundreds of thousands of refugees. Of course killing of civilians is wrong. So how come you condone suicide bombings while support F16s flying over sovereign land and indiscriminantly pound civilian infrastructures.

I believe the Arabs are paranoid over Israel. It's like living in a community with a neighbor with arms ready to end life at the perfect opportunity.

I realize I've gone off topic. All my next posts will be on topic.

lavikor201
09-05-2006, 09:17 PM
So how come you condone suicide bombings while support F16s flying over sovereign land and indiscriminantly pound civilian infrastructures.
Find me the quote that says I support bombing civilians... I suppport bombing Hezbollah not civilians.

Please go find me the quote or apologize for putting words in my mouth.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.