/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Air Rifle,BB Guns,Paint Ball Guns

Ghazi
09-06-2006, 06:13 PM
:sl:

Hi there i've been a big fan of weapons such as the M16, AK-47 ect, but these are illegal to own in the uk, so is their any air rifle or bb or even paintball imatations that are available to buy in the uk, i've been looking on ebay found some really attractive looking rifles there equiped with laser targetting ect but they don't ship to the uk is their any sites or shops that sell realistic imatations?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-06-2006, 07:04 PM
They are good but I wouldn't keep one. Try not to shoot anyone in the eye lol. There are a few shops in Birmingham that do them.

I was reading an article about someone who got 15 years for selling them :/ I think it was a Muslim in the US.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.