/* */

PDA

View Full Version : History of oil and its affect on muslims..

Rou
09-06-2006, 08:59 PM
i wont say too much as this comedy slash history lesson deserves its own stage...

i suggest for any muslims and non-muslim who wishes to be enlightened to watch this...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...history+of+oil

whats happening in our world today!? has happend before and not only to muslims but to any who hold that which is sought after by evil doers....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
09-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Good up to date comedy with a point worth viewing.

Rou
09-07-2006, 06:04 PM
thanx for that woodrow indeed this is worth watching the information is of such quality and the way it is told aswell!!

just amazing im also going to post another documentry suxch an eye opener coming soon!

i would like to ask the viewsers who enjoyed this documentry to post comments so that the thread can be kept where people can view it and those who dont enjoy it pls comment on why not if ya want...

thanx...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.