/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Travel stories

Ibn Syed
06-10-2005, 05:02 PM
:sl:

Post stories about your travels or just where you have been here. :)
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hajar
06-10-2005, 05:11 PM

Yesterday I went to Brussels OMG thats the best city in Europe!!! :)

Ibn Syed
06-10-2005, 05:11 PM
I've been to 4 continents in 2 days once. Very tiring.
:w:

S_87
06-10-2005, 08:51 PM

i dont remember coming on holiday to england but i do remember some bits on when i moved here :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
darullemon
06-18-2016, 05:54 AM
It feels so weird to be in this section. I hate travelling and everyone here seems to love it.

I have been to Germany, UK currently living in USA grew up in India

sister herb
06-18-2016, 07:49 AM
I hate traveling too. Aging has made me lazy.

When I was younger, it was exiting to travel. I have visited in Jordan few times. When I visited there at the first time, it was time of Ramadan and at that time I wasn´t Muslim yet. It was interesting first sign to the fasting time (it was partly hungry and thirsty to a tourist too as every coffee shops and restaurants were closed during the day). :phew There I also heard the adhan the first time. I had studied Arabic before and I was happy that I understood what they said in the adhan. Maybe hearing it was one step to me to start to think seriously about Islam and few years after that I then said shahada and became a Muslim.

:statisfie

Also in Jordan, the Petra, the ancient city carved into a rock, was one of the most memorable place I have ever visited.

Earlier I had made a short visit to the Soviet Union (Russia now). That was the time of the communist system and the city I visited, Leningrad (now Saint Petersburg) looked quite different than what it´s today. Also I have visited in Sweden. I saw one light opera there and bought Arabic newspaper (Al-Ahram if I remember right).

Nice memories popped up to my mind...

darullemon
06-18-2016, 07:52 AM
You have had an adventurous life so far

noraina
06-18-2016, 10:34 AM
Assalamu alaykum,

I have been to Canada, America, and Pakistan...I would like to travel further inshaAllah but I am quite happy just where I'm living atm too, quiet and peaceful.

sister herb
06-18-2016, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Assalamu alaykum,

I have been to Canada, America, and Pakistan...I would like to travel further inshaAllah but I am quite happy just where I'm living atm too, quiet and peaceful.
When you will book your next flights, don´t forget Finland from your list. (We have cookies.)

:giggling:

Cpt.America
06-18-2016, 10:50 AM
Hello world.

noraina
06-18-2016, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
When you will book your next flights, don´t forget Finland from your list. (We have cookies.)
Did someone say cookies? Finland is at the top of my list now. :D

Aww I would really love to meet you in real life sister herb, inshaAllah, :).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.