/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will Jews rule the world??

QuranStudy
09-08-2006, 02:17 AM
A Muslim friend of mine said that in the future Jews will rule the world. Israel will extend from Egypt all the way to Iran/Pakistan. Muslims will be so weak that even animals will defeat them. Around this time the anti-Christ will be among the Jews and will punish all true believers.

From the context of what's going on, how soon do you think this will happen? We will witness this in this generation?? Personally I'm paranoid and dont know what to do. I live in a Jewish area and I freak out when I meet/talk with a Jew. When they ask my name, I tell them my nickname and not my real name. Jews here are nice but they have massive influence over the Christians, which scares me alot. Jewish owned media has portrayed Muslims as terrorists and thus there was wide protest over ideas of building anew mosque.

I'm seriously paranoid. I think I need to see a doctor. Am I overreacting?? This is a serious thread and I intend not to offend anyone.

Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Silver Pearl
09-08-2006, 05:21 AM
:wasalamex

I understand where you're coming, this issue scares most Muslims more than anything else, subhanallah.

As Muslims we need to realise that what ever Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) decrees will happen. Therefore, we should not be worried for Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) is the awliya of the believers. We place our trust in our lord, the cherisher and sustaner.

A Muslim friend of mine said that in the future Jews will rule the world. Israel will extend from Egypt all the way to Iran/Pakistan. Muslims will be so weak that even animals will defeat them. Around this time the anti-Christ will be among the Jews and will punish all true believers.
I have not heard about this so i can not comment.

There is no need to be paranoid brother, Allah is enough for us.

This topic has offended members, eventhough it was not your intention. So it will be closed.

May Allah keep you save and make you amongst the dwellers of Jannah.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.