/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do U Pray All The Five Prayers In A Day ???

Abdul-Raouf
09-08-2006, 03:36 AM
Ibn Hazm and Anas bin Malik said: The Prophet said, "Then Allah enjoined fifty prayers on my followers. When I returned with this order of Allah, I passed by Moses who asked me, 'What has Allah enjoined on your followers?' I replied, 'He has enjoined fifty prayers on them.' Moses said, 'Go back to your Lord (and appeal for reduction) for your followers will not be able to bear it.' (So I went back to Allah and requested for reduction) and He reduced it to half. When I passed by Moses again and informed him about it, he said, 'Go back to your Lord as your followers will not be able to bear it.' So I returned to Allah and requested for further reduction and half of it was reduced. I again passed by Moses and he said to me: 'Return to your Lord, for your followers will not be able to bear it. So I returned to Allah and He said, 'These are five prayers and they are all (equal to) fifty (in reward) for My Word does not change.' I returned to Moses and he told me to go back once again. I replied, 'Now I feel shy of asking my Lord again.'....

PRAYER INDICATES HOW MUCH U RESPECT ALLAH AND HOW MUCH U OBEY HIM.....

Glory be to ALLAH ! How merciful HE is, that a person who obeys HIM has all his work done through unseen ways without even knowing about it.....
The more u obey ALLAH, the more HE is merciful to u..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
09-08-2006, 03:40 AM
:sl:

After the shahada prayer is the one thing a muslim must do no buts about it to be considered a muslim.

Mohsin
09-08-2006, 04:18 AM
Subhanalla, imagine if it was more than 5.....imagine if it had been 50, most of us can't even do 5!

habiibti
09-08-2006, 04:28 AM
edit

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
habiibti
09-08-2006, 04:30 AM
alhamdulilah,i do ma regular prayers.May Allah accept our saum,salat and duas amin insha Allah

Protected_Diamond
09-08-2006, 11:19 AM

Hide your good deeds as you would hide your bad deeds insha' Allah!

:w:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-08-2006, 11:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Salamah

:w:
Sister that makes alot of sense, don't give shaitaan a chance to cause fitnah.

sacred_rose
09-08-2006, 11:38 AM
i try to but i find it very difficult i know its harom and disliked by allah but i do try but im very weak alhumduliah im taking step by step

Umu 'Isa
09-08-2006, 01:02 PM
:salamext:
A thread like this already exists here: http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...ve+times+a+day
Please continue there inshaAllah.

and please take the advice given by Umm Salamah inshaAllah:
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Salamah

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.