/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why babies cry ?

Aly
09-08-2006, 04:11 PM
why they cry all the time ...at their born time..?

any answer regarding islamic point of view

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
doodlebug
09-08-2006, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aly

Well I don't know about a Islamic answer but picture this...

for 10 months you are safe and warm in a place that is really dark. You hear soothings sounds like "lub dub...lub dub...lub dub"

You hear a gentle loving voice who often caresses the outside of your gentle home.

Then...

one day...

that home squeezes you out like yesterday's lunch!

And not only does it squeeze you out but it's COLD out there and someone's pullin on your head rippin' the rest of you out of your warm snuggle place.

Then they suck the flegm out of you and slap you on the bum to make you cry so you'll get oxygen.

I'd be wailin' too!!!:uuh:

Daffodil
09-08-2006, 04:24 PM
wen babies are born they cry because of shaitans pang, shaitan hits the baby. i will find the hadith for u later inshallah.

Jayda
09-08-2006, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doodlebug
Well I don't know about a Islamic answer but picture this...

for 10 months you are safe and warm in a place that is really dark. You hear soothings sounds like "lub dub...lub dub...lub dub"

You hear a gentle loving voice who often caresses the outside of your gentle home.

Then...

one day...

that home squeezes you out like yesterday's lunch!

And not only does it squeeze you out but it's COLD out there and someone's pullin on your head rippin' the rest of you out of your warm snuggle place.

Then they suck the flegm out of you and slap you on the bum to make you cry so you'll get oxygen.

I'd be wailin' too!!!:uuh:

omg now im so scared :offended: and if they like it so much inside WHY DO THEY KEEP KICKING ME?!?!?!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
doodlebug
09-08-2006, 04:30 PM
lol. they're playing. i used to play with my daughter's foot all the time. :)

Jayda
09-08-2006, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doodlebug
lol. they're playing. i used to play with my daughter's foot all the time. :)

lol mommy doesnt want to play when she is trying to sleep... it is incredible though... like a couple months ago i was pregnant... and iknew it... but i didnt really believe it, it just felt like a stomach flu or something... but like now i can feel them :)

~Stranger~
09-08-2006, 04:34 PM
aww how cute masha'Allah :)

anonymous
09-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Salaam,
They cry because they cutie little babies, its all in the natural process I think...aww bwess them :D Love baaabies cutie little things specially their hands n feet...awwwww sooo cute and soooo small, just want to bite it and gobble it up...My baby gona be a rudebwoy/gyal though InshAllah :p:p hehehehehehe
Nah if they cry then read a verse of the Quran to them, I think its advised to read the 4 Qul aswell to stop them i think :?
Blesh all the babies in the world, May Allah make them pious Ameen
W/salaams

glo
09-08-2006, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
wen babies are born they cry because of shaitans pang, shaitan hits the baby. i will find the hadith for u later inshallah.
Oh, that's creepy, Daffodil!! :uuh:

Jayda
09-08-2006, 04:38 PM
lol i thought that too sis

samsam
09-08-2006, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Oh, that's creepy, Daffodil!! :uuh:
I know , but it is true , can't remember the hadith , but shaitan pangs every baby that's why they cry
Shaitan swore he would attack evrey insaan even babies

:w:

glo
09-08-2006, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jayda
lol mommy doesnt want to play when she is trying to sleep... it is incredible though... like a couple months ago i was pregnant... and iknew it... but i didnt really believe it, it just felt like a stomach flu or something... but like now i can feel them :)
Them??!
Just how many do you have in there??? :D

God's blessings for your pregnancy, Jayda! Is it your first?

rubiesand
09-08-2006, 05:14 PM
Not all babies cry a lot at birth. My youngest only gave one very short cry out and then was quiet. I was doing dhikr immediately after she was born, so maybe that gave the Shaytan short shrift :giggling: and he didn't get to touch her for too long? Allahu alim.

Jayda
09-08-2006, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Them??!
Just how many do you have in there??? :D

God's blessings for your pregnancy, Jayda! Is it your first?
lol yes and yes!

im having twins :uuh: and this is my first pregnancy! its all happening so fast... i just got married in march... lol i think after these two that will be enough... i dont even know how to raise one two at the same time is going to be a lot of work!!!

glo
09-08-2006, 05:20 PM
lol yes and yes!

im having twins :uuh: and this is my first pregnancy! its all happening so fast... i just got married in march... lol i think after these two that will be enough... i dont even know how to raise one two at the same time is going to be a lot of work!!!
lol
Congratulations! :)

You must be very excited! Two babies will be fine ... one in each arm! :D
And when they get a bit older, they will enjoy each others company.

When is your due date?
(PM me, if you prefer ... we are kind of hijacking this thread. It's just that pregnancies get me sooo excited! :rollseyes :giggling: )

anonymous
09-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Salaam,
Awww MashAllah!! Congrats baby gyal, I pray your pregnancy goes fine by the will of Allah, aww not soon your going to have two beuatiful likl kiddies...Awww MashAllah, thank Allah he bestows you with likl kiddies SubhanAllah, All praise and glory be to due to Him!
Keep safe sis, and good luck, just engage in dhikr :)
Lol at sis Glo, haha about pregnancies getting you excited...and their not even her lil 'uns, :p Aww thats nice, sisterly love, either that or she weird lol...Nah its the anticipation and just eagerness right? I'm chatting sillyness :D
Again send u my messages of love, Gud luck sis!
W/Salaams x x

Jayda
09-08-2006, 05:27 PM
lol gracias!! okay imn going to do what glo said and not hijack the thread :giggling: lolw hat is dhikher btw?

ohh i should just make a thread called "annettes stupid questions" :blind:

anonymous
09-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Salaam,
Aww Sis your not silly, I take it your a revert? Forgive me for getting it wrong *goes red* Dhikr/Zikr is rememberance of Allah Subhanahu Wa' ta'aala we all got to do it inshAllah as Allah knows all & will judge us for our intentions and actions so remember Allah and glorfy Him InshAllah...
Ok hope your muy bien :p Take careee
W/slaams

- Qatada -
09-08-2006, 06:25 PM
:salamext:

I think this is the hadith:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4 Number 506

The Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said, "When any human being is born. Satan touches him at both sides of the body with his two fingers, except Jesus, the son of Mary, whom Satan tried to touch but failed, for he touched the placenta-cover instead."

Allaah Almighty knows best.

Peace.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-08-2006, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Salaam,
They cry because they cutie little babies, its all in the natural process I think...aww bwess them :D Love baaabies cutie little things specially their hands n feet...awwwww sooo cute and soooo small, just want to bite it and gobble it up...My baby gona be a rudebwoy/gyal though InshAllah :p:p hehehehehehe
Nah if they cry then read a verse of the Quran to them, I think its advised to read the 4 Qul aswell to stop them i think :?
W/salaams
loooll braap braap sis :p whoever u r *rolls eyes cheekily*

جوري
09-08-2006, 07:36 PM
babies cry for several reasons... one there is a great pressure on them to get out... two there needs to be a reversal of pressure to close the patent ductus arteriosus as well as the foramen ovale... three to inflate the lungs, since they are not inflated with air inside the womb..... one of the things babies are tested for is the intensity of their cry.. God created a very sophisticated machine both in our bodies and the universe around us... we should look for the scientifc answers as it will make us closer to God to see the inguinity and the intricacies of our creation
peace

Curious girl2
09-08-2006, 07:49 PM
lol yes and yes!

Congratulations Jayda! Wow you are going to be really busy! When are your babies due?

Peace
CG

glo
09-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Lol at sis Glo, haha about pregnancies getting you excited...and their not even her lil 'uns, :p Aww thats nice, sisterly love, either that or she weird lol...
:giggling:

LOL
It's just that I've had my little ones - and they are not so little any more.
So I get excited for other women, when it is their turn! :)

And I am keen to see young women relaxed and joyful about their pregnancies and labour ... rather than see them worry about it, and having fear instilled into them! ^o)

Ambrosia, I liked your reply! You are very knowledgeable. :)

Peace.

DigitalStorm82
09-08-2006, 09:43 PM
They cry because they are no longer with Allah and in this weird world.

Durrah
09-08-2006, 10:09 PM
:sl:

Why do babies cry: because thats the job they were progammed to do. besides pooping in fresh nappies which you just changed them into and throwing up milk all over your shoulder when your trying to relase gas, or pee in the bath tub which you just prepared.

Khayal
09-09-2006, 01:12 AM
Salaam,
They cry because they cutie little babies, its all in the natural process I think...aww bwess them :D Love baaabies cutie little things specially their hands n feet...awwwww sooo cute and soooo small, just want to bite it and gobble it up:wub::wub:...My baby gona be a rudebwoy/gyal though InshAllah :p:p hehehehehehe
W/salaams
:salambox:

:p

anonymous
09-09-2006, 07:28 PM
Salaams [Peace] Glo,
LOOL! Aww Glo thats sweet, I understand, I hate to see gurlies panick aswell, makes me go all laa dee daa aswell :p

It's just that I've had my little ones - and they are not so little any more.
They're still little at heart *eyes rolly* that didnt even make sense huh? :D
Dont worry they still your little babies :)
Wish all the current pregnant lasses luck, Just remember to praise Allah for bestowing you with children as there Sisters who cant :(
loooll braap braap sis :p whoever u r *rolls eyes cheekily*
Lol Ya plum buh yeeeeh toooooooot tooooooooot U knoooooooooooooo muahahahahahhaaaa, Tryna do de innocent act, Raggggoz hu u foolin huh? ;) Tc huun buun :p:p:D

Khayal,
Lolll sis, yeh so true, then u realise they aint edible :X well thats unless your somesort of cannibal that likes 2 rip of kiddies toes *eyes rolly* or even a vampire except without eating it *eyes rolly* :p

W/slaams

Kittygyal
09-09-2006, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aly

salam.
waht a funny question, sowiee to say that but... babies cry when the be born at first percisly because when they come out there scared :uuh: humm will find out for you inshallah am no sico.
w.salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.