Salmaan
09-09-2006, 06:14 AM
I am a limited member at present. :rollseyes

So whoever sends me a private message, I cannot reply to the member. :cry:

I can only reply to the staff. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Inshallah
09-09-2006, 06:17 AM
Brother Salman indeed you cannot reply to PM's but yea are you from new york?????

Salmaan
09-09-2006, 06:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inshallah
Brother Salman indeed you cannot reply to PM's but yea are you from new york?????
But why do you ask this ? :?

Inshallah
09-09-2006, 06:24 AM
I have a cousin in new york named salman and he is very interested in the solar system. Your first post was based on pluto so i thought it might be him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salmaan
09-09-2006, 06:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inshallah
I have a cousin in new york named salman and he is very interested in the solar system. Your first post was based on pluto so i thought it might be him.
Brother, I am NOT that cousin of yours. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.